"You want your balls glowing?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Why is she always like this? PLAY VIDEO GAMES IN ORDER, WOMAN.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Why is she always like this? PLAY VIDEO GAMES IN ORDER, WOMAN.

She should throw a curve ball and start with Wars so she can also give anyone with basic strategy game skills an aneurysm

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma's being dangerously cute.
(I've never thought I would put those two words in the same sentence)

1729192676428.png

Even when Tenma looks this cute, I still get the feeling that she's one angry outburst away from murdering everyone in the room.

Bronze

Ensok

Early Adopter
She should throw a curve ball and start with Wars so she can also give anyone with basic strategy game skills an aneurysm
Yeah no thanks, watching Lumi play Red Alert 2 is the closest I've come to actually getting angry at one of these girls play a videogame.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 80847

Even when Tenma looks this cute, I still get the feeling that she's one angry outburst away from murdering everyone in the room.
Personally, I think the long hair doesn't fit. She'd still look cute with the blonde OL haircut.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Isn't Emma one of the Lumi-hating ex-Cyberlive girlies?
I don't remember but she's already had a couple Phase collabs anyways. Would be an interesting pick, but it seems like Phase has been trying to tone down on sexy ASMR for awhile now.
Why wouldn't Sad Girl Company not hire the most sad girl of all?
He'd want half her sad sad donos anyways. She made a comment like "oh right I'll just sell my IP I've built up my whole life to some fish." Who knows though.
:fishmandispair:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Biboo, Gigi, Kiara and Shiori playing the new Super Mario Party game

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Biboo is a very strong gemstone. Also she gives us the correct take on having these big collab games be only a couple of days each week instead of all in a row. It'll likely get more of them together if it's broken up.

god these people are so fucking annoying. AI bad because it hurts the people, the same people who buy electronics assembled by child labor with materials mined by child labor too.
These are my thoughts exactly. Hypocrisy at it's finest. As for me personally, If I'm not boycotting electronics made by the hands of overworked underpaid and abused children, then I am certainly not going to care about some VA work made by a machine instead of a person. These people will always have work if they're good at their job anyway. No different than men who make custom cars or various other expensive but niche handmade products. Automation will always come for those who are resting on their laurels. It's just finally affecting the 'artiste' class who have needed to be brought down to earth for a while now.

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

If playing Mario Party with the wigger makes you graduate, does playing it with the chicken make you get groped while wearing an Asuka costume?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kiara and biboo became a lot closer since breaking dimension i feel like. And the last 7 days to die event really gave us the chance to witness it and i'm all for it :sanasmile:

Ensok

Early Adopter

I feel like Gigi is going to win by a wide margin.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Kiara and biboo became a lot closer since breaking dimension i feel like. And the last 7 days to die event really gave us the chance to witness it and i'm all for it :sanasmile:
Kiara actually participating in company events is nice because it feels like she gets more chance to actually interact with her newer kouhai, something she normally doesn't get a chance to do thanks to timezones.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I feel like Gigi is going to win by a wide margin.
It's mario party dude. Shiori is going to win because the universe wills it.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Kiara actually participating in company events is nice because it feels like she gets more chance to actually interact with her newer kouhai, something she normally doesn't get a chance to do thanks to timezones.
And because her gen is mostly made up of introverts.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

frz

I was expecting Kyo to look like some buff dude with the nigga voice he had, but no, he looks like an omega phaggot, the kind that gets turn into a woman in jail

Watch without parrot and Rima reacting
so i had some free time and decided to watch this
Holy shit what a fucking woman.

>rant about 30 minutes, about that one time sayu LIKED a comment say "fuck kyo". (This woman definitely reads /vt/ and gets really annoyed by /vt/ cause I remember seeing /vt/ quote this exactly)
>calling sayu's shota joke the same as her getting dox, "both are equally bad", why don't people pity me but they pity her????? I was 19 years old and she's 30 at the time!!!! I didn't even know she was getting dox. I just subtweeted her a little bit.
>I know her cat died, and she was suspended, but I was getting so many replies on Twitter. She should have done better as someone older.
>When it happened, I talked to Sayu, we resolved this issue and we both moved on.
(Then why the fuck are you randomly ranting about it now woman)
>Your oshi will never date you
>Why do people get mad when I collab with girls
>People are mad at me for being gay and they are also mad at me for collabing with their oshi. How come?
(doesn't understand the internet has more than 1 human, and doesn't understand his "content" pushed way beyond the boundaries of "collabing")
>I'm not victim blaming, but vtuber who gets stalkers are cultivating an audience of stalkers and should reflect on their content
>I'm a tough guy and I'm not afraid of hate.

Tl;dr: seething about sayu numbers and the internet for disliking him.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
so i had some free time and decided to watch this
Holy shit what a fucking woman.
Tl;dw
>rant about 30 minutes, about that one time sayu LIKED a comment say "fuck kyo". (This woman definitely reads /vt/ and gets really annoyed by /vt/ cause I remember seeing /vt/ quote this exactly)
>calling sayu's shota joke the same as her getting dox, "both are equally bad", why don't people pity me but they pity her????? I was 19 years old and she's 30 at the time!!!! I didn't even know she was getting doxxed (Despite evidence pointed otherwise)
>I know her cat died, and she was suspended, but I was getting so many replies on Twitter. She should have done better as someone older.
>When it happened, I talked to Sayu, we resolved this issue and we both moved on.
(Then why the fuck are you randomly ranting about it now woman)
>Your oshi will never date you
>Why do people get mad when I collab with girls
>People are mad at me for being gay and they are also mad at me for fucking their oshi. How come?
(doesn't understand the internet has more than 1 human)
>I'm not victim blaming, but vtuber who gets stalkers are cultivating an audience of stalkers and should reflect on their content
1729194873672.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Top Bottom