"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Man I love seeing all these entitled bitches fuming over elon fucking with twitter. All of them will come back once they realize no one is using those alternatives and the ones who use them will call them every slur under the sun the moment they start trying to turn it into twitter. Blocking as it was only stopped the average retard, the ones who are committed to being assholes or stalkers have 12 accounts all following the victim ready to do something. Maybe this will teach people to stop posting their lives online. :dokiwheeze:
On something more interesting or curious I'd say. I saw memory retweet the introduction of their new music production assistant

She follows everyone in phase and 2 people who aren't in phase, shondo and this chick

Could be nothing but if fishman brought shondo in I think he fucked up hard

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If you don't think AI voice is evil I think you're an asshole that can't think of others, really. This virtue signaling is retarded, I'm with you on that, but to use a model that was based on stealing content off Youtube/Twitch just because it's there (check OpenAI interview) and even disrespecting the dead by using the voice of someone that already became ashes? There's not so many unethical things in the creative after that.
You can still argue that AI art sucks and it can't get details right most of the time, but voice is at a very scary spot atm.
If an upcoming VA trained and licensed their voice for AI use it's one thing because they're getting paid and it's a single actor, if not it's just mimicry.

To bring vtubers to the topic, my pet hikkineet Mond threw pearls before the pigs and gained traction because of a vent tweet

a1 a2

Everyone's favorite bear even showed support

a

Not much to do with crying about stolen valor and meanings lost when bitches and grifters joined the frail, but I'm with them. If you watch Char, you know she had some melties crying about being useless and not being able to be independent, she just wants to help her dad pay the bills. :pippasadl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Pregnant? Joining another indie corp? Killed a Spanish citizen in revenge for the conquistadors?

>uses words commonly associated with negative events
>gets mad when people think its a negative event
woman moment
even the japs learned to go "Important Good Announcement"

Helkar

introduction of their new music production assistant
Damn Sakana is on a hiring spree.
Could be nothing but if fishman brought shondo in I think he fucked up hard
Isn't Emma one of the Lumi-hating ex-Cyberlive girlies? Would be extremely odd if she applied for a corpo where Lumi is among the flagship talents, let alone got accepted.
So for now i say nothing, but hey, everything's possible.

Bronze

She follows everyone in phase and 2 people who aren't in phase, shondo and this chick

Phase official also follows Emma. This was the case for quite some time too. Prism was around if I remember correctly. I thought something was cooking but nothing has happened. Bit odd.

Shondo's probably too mentally ill for him to hire.
>uses words commonly associated with negative events
>gets mad when people think its a negative event
woman moment
even the japs learned to go "Important Good Announcement"
To be fair, her waiting room is called "let's celebrate the amazing news" and is posted as a reply. It's also colorful and she's smiling

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you don't think AI voice is evil I think you're an asshole that can't think of others, really. This virtue signaling is retarded, I'm with you on that, but to use a model that was based on stealing content off Youtube/Twitch just because it's there (check OpenAI interview) and even disrespecting the dead by using the voice of someone that already became ashes? There's not so many unethical things in the creative after that.
You can still argue that AI art sucks and it can't get details right most of the time, but voice is at a very scary spot atm.
If an upcoming VA trained and licensed their voice for AI use it's one thing because they're getting paid and it's a single actor, if not it's just mimicry.

To bring vtubers to the topic, my pet hikkineet Mond threw pearls before the pigs and gained traction because of a vent tweet

a1 a2

Everyone's favorite bear even showed support

a

Not much to do with crying about stolen valor and meanings lost when bitches and grifters joined the frail, but I'm with them. If you watch Char, you know she had some melties crying about being useless and not being able to be independent, she just wants to help her dad pay the bills. :pippasadl:

KEK
They gatekept being an indie if you have a manager, now it's time to gatekeep some bullshit meme that everyone fakes for views! Holy shit these fucking indies are the height of hilarity.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Gotta get them "AI IS BADDDD" brownie points. I'm not surprised if more stupid ass VA's started chiming in on this shit. :iryshalloween:

Oh so that's why Grimmi was asking to dm the creators

Archive

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Gotta get them "AI IS BADDDD" brownie points. I'm not surprised if more stupid ass VA's started chiming in on this shit. :iryshalloween:

They should patch in an option for "AI voice" or "guy from Africa we got on Fivr becuase no money"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is playing flavor of the month tonight, if you enjoy conformity or cute anime girls go watch

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

They should patch in an option for "AI voice" or "guy from Africa we got on Fivr becuase no money"
If they're that broke why would they pay for voice acting just have the dev record it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Honestly at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if saya graduates as keeping a constant schedule is the key to growing and saya’s inability to do this has effected her immensely. Though phase seems to be fine at the moment so it’s hard to see any graduations from them though that may be my bias. My bet is another niji talent exits as it’s about time for the graduation queue to continue.
Graduating someone because they don't stream enough makes no sense. You completely lose any income you would have made from that streamer, and you also upset the rest of the talents at the company and the fanbase. No, far better to support them while they deal with whatever is stopping them from streaming full-time and when they're ready they can stream again and everyone's happy.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Oh so that's why Grimmi was asking to dm the creators

god these people are so fucking annoying. AI bad because it hurts the people, the same people who buy electronics assembled by child labor with materials mined by child labor too.
If they're that broke why would they pay for voice acting just have the dev record it.
I don't think these niggas are complete broke but if they're committed to a standard of quality they'd need to buy decent equipment for a what 4 hour recording when they can fire up an AI and get it done faster.
Graduating someone because they don't stream enough makes no sense. You completely lose any income you would have made from that streamer, and you also upset the rest of the talents at the company and the fanbase. No, far better to support them while they deal with whatever is stopping them from streaming full-time and when they're ready they can stream again and everyone's happy.
I do think at some point they will have to enforce their minimum streaming time if they're just being lazy, because if others start seeing they can skip on their duties then contract means dick and things can spiral out of control. The corpo loses potential income if they don't stream and if it was any other job they'd be fired but they basically work off of commissions and royalties. If they don't stream their paycheck is memberships and whatever they get from the merch they have available if they even get anything.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
KEK
They gatekept being an indie if you have a manager, now it's time to gatekeep some bullshit meme that everyone fakes for views! Holy shit these fucking indies are the height of hilarity.
Hell yeah brudder, we need to keep these hoors out of our hobbies and lifestyles, such as being human failures, playing videogames for 19 hours a day, and showering once every four days.

JusticeDog

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

I was expecting Kyo to look like some buff dude with the nigga voice he had, but no, he looks like an omega phaggot, the kind that gets turn into a woman in jail

Watch without parrot and Rima reacting
Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Yikes. Also, Quinn rant clip
Full VOD

Postal rrat

chinshilla

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Panko is one step closer to "critical 🤌 failure."

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara is equally unhinged and productive at 3am

Salado

Tenma's being dangerously cute.
(I've never thought I would put those two words in the same sentence)

Top Bottom