"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

JusticeDog

Negzana

TofuEnjoyer

?????
its not even that bad???
fellas is it bad to use technology

Gotta get them "AI IS BADDDD" brownie points. I'm not surprised if more stupid ass VA's started chiming in on this shit. :iryshalloween:

Attachments

• 1729182219857.png
    1729182219857.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 8

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Unlike management, we fans know Ina can't even reach her ankles let alone her toes. Clearly this is a cleverly disguised cry for rescue from Ayame's death camp.
It is actually indicating that Cover has her bent over

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"The answer to Twitter is just to not use Twitter"
-Confucius

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Gotta get them "AI IS BADDDD" brownie points. I'm not surprised if more stupid ass VA's started chiming in on this shit. :iryshalloween:

since the "backlash" against the game started, I've seen people under the developer's twitter have a heel-face-turn in their opinion on the game - everything was fine and dandy with the game, it wasn't until the VAs started to point it out that there was suddenly a problem. I say this, because there was at least one instance of people in the comments saying that "they know people who could help you", which makes me think this is all one big "hire me" stink for those jumping on them suddenly.

must have been a really good product on the developer's end if people couldn't tell otherwise without being told themselves, yeah?

Kalion

:)

Those dang stinky entitled voice actors!

ponwolf

Please no. I was 50/50 on whether Hina was going to graduate due to what happened with her family until she posted last week. :anyannoyed:
I don’t believe it would be about Hina, but I’m cautious to say it definitely isn’t. We already know phase is quite generous with breaks, I mean how many talents this year have taken weeks or even months off. Hina is also a gen1 phasefan and has been there since the beginning so I doubt this family emergency would lead her to graduate and leave the thing she loves.

Plus fishman is really generous about the 4x streams a week, lol. Saya had a basically nonexistent schedule and Airi literally postpones at least 1-2 streams each week (and she already only streams 3-4 times at best)

Bronze

must have been a really good product on the developer's end if people couldn't tell otherwise without being told themselves, yeah?
It's barely noticeable because there's so little of it, and once people start talking with each other, you simply never hear it. In fact, they can simply remove it and nothing would change. I find the complaints quite ridiculous. E: Not to mention they could give this feedback directly instead of virtue signalling on twitter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don’t believe it would be about Hina, but I’m cautious to say it definitely isn’t. We already know phase is quite generous with breaks, I mean how many talents this year have taken weeks or even months off. Hina is also a gen1 phasefan and has been there since the beginning so I doubt this family emergency would lead her to graduate and leave the thing she loves.

Plus fishman is really generous about the 4x streams a week, lol. Saya had a basically nonexistent schedule and Airi literally postpones at least 1-2 streams each week (and she already only streams 3-4 times at best)
Honestly at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if saya graduates as keeping a constant schedule is the key to growing and saya’s inability to do this has effected her immensely. Though phase seems to be fine at the moment so it’s hard to see any graduations from them though that may be my bias. My bet is another niji talent exits as it’s about time for the graduation queue to continue.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It's barely noticeable because there's so little of it, and once people start talking with each other, you simply never hear it. In fact, they can simply remove it and nothing would change. I find the complaints quite ridiculous. E: Not to mention they could give this feedback directly instead of virtue signalling on twitter

That's what I'm getting at, yes - feedback to developers, good! But it seems to me the way this is being handled, is for social media good boy points, in my opinion.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Really hate those English VAs. Always complaining about anything if at least they could do their job properly like the japanese like you dont see JP VAs compla-

Those dang stinky entitled voice actors!

I HATE AI!!!! AI MUST DIE!!!!!

Void Scribas

Wait, so Nikki is actually the only jew in Idol Corp?

since the "backlash" against the game started, I've seen people under the developer's twitter have a heel-face-turn in their opinion on the game - everything was fine and dandy with the game, it wasn't until the VAs started to point it out that there was suddenly a problem. I say this, because there was at least one instance of people in the comments saying that "they know people who could help you", which makes me think this is all one big "hire me" stink for those jumping on them suddenly.

I checked the developer's Twitter account and bro they had much fewer followers than the VAs complaining, they are actually a small team https://x.com/Curve_Animation

Honestly, one of the annoying parts of these controversies is VA going "Oh but if is about resources, there are a lot of people that would do it for free" which is so fucking retarded because if your argument is that AI is depriving VA of getting jobs, why the fuck then you encourage free labor for small teams as the solution? Go trow shit to some big corpo instead of some 3-5 developer team.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Not Jelly is raging:

Looks like her family will find out about her real identity as monke streamer soon!
:smugpipi:

Helkar

Yeah the 4 streams a week thing is not getting enforced at all, for multiple people, which is fine, because they tend to get back to streaming after their breaks.
Honestly at this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if saya graduates as keeping a constant schedule is the key to growing and saya’s inability to do this has effected her immensely.
She seems to be getting more consistent now, actually streaming regularly. But yeah both Saya and Hina have been quite rocky - which i'd say is offset by Runie being both extremely-consistent and extremely-creative, the girl pours her soul into Phase despite having a full-time job on top of it.

Bronze

She seems to be getting more consistent now, actually streaming regularly. But yeah both Saya and Hina have been quite rocky - which i'd say is offset by Runie being both extremely-consistent and extremely-creative, the girl pours her soul into Phase despite having a full-time job on top of it.
Runie and endurance streamer hampster carries the gen in regards to consistency. They barely take breaks too. I've heard Saya was like this pre-Phase, no idea if it's accurate. As long as she's happy I guess.

not :Katta-Semetic-Content: katta kidnapped Nyaru

Kalion

:)
I've heard Saya was like this pre-Phase, no idea if it's accurate.
Both Saya and Muyu were like this pre-Phase. Both sickly girls who have bouts of bad depression where they just disappear for a bit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Pregnant? Joining another indie corp? Killed a Spanish citizen in revenge for the conquistadors?

Top Bottom