"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Void Scribas

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>I'm not victim blaming, but vtuber who gets stalkers are cultivating an audience of stalkers and should reflect on their content
Anyone who is the slightest bit in online showbiz knows this claim is bullshit

You can do shit that cultivates schizos, especially as a vtuber, but theres always a retard so delusional that they will fixate on one moment and proceed to unicorn you for whatever reason, and plenty of others who will pretend to be retarded to alog you from that angle

Sometimes the mere fact of being a woman will be enough for someone delusional enough, regardless of the actual content
Im not a feminist or some shit like that but you cant deny that the virgin with rage demographic on the internet is so vast that even the most plain jane woman attracts some of these types in droves. And Vtubing by design does not attract plain jane women

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Should I make a meat Amiya? I think she'd like that, since she likes to eat meat.

I miss her. If she doesn't stream in a few hours, I think I'll do something. Not sure what, though. But it will be something.

the red road

I don't think any vtuber going to bluesky will have a better time

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I don't think any vtuber going to bluesky will have a better time

Permabanned for posting a single SFW picture of an anime girl? Holy shit, it's worse than I thought. Lmao, yeah there's no way that vtubers can survive there.

frz

Anyone who is the slightest bit in online showbiz knows this claim is bullshit

You can do shit that cultivates schizos, especially as a vtuber, but theres always a retard so delusional that they will fixate on one moment and proceed to unicorn you for whatever reason, and plenty of others who will pretend to be retarded to alog you from that angle

Sometimes the mere fact of being a woman will be enough for someone delusional enough, regardless of the actual content
Im not a feminist or some shit like that but you cant deny that the virgin with rage demographic on the internet is so vast that even the most plain jane woman attracts some of these types in droves
I would have agreed with him if he said unicorns like he was ranting about.
But he specifically used the word "stalker"

My favorite is he kept saying how he is a tough guy and unbothered by the hate so he is saying all this "truth" about vtubers. But it is so clear that he is still bothered by every little thing and don't know how to let go

"Your oshi isnt going to date you" isn't even in anyway spicy, it is still just a copout. If you want to show your manhood, try saying "all of them have boyfriend/girlfriend. Particularly my old colleagues." But he probs dont have the balls for that

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Permabanned for posting a single SFW picture of an anime girl? Holy shit, it's worse than I thought. Lmao, yeah there's no way that vtubers can survive there.
You mean to tell me that a twitter knockoff, made by people who wanted actual twitter to be even more draconic with its rules and censorship, is extremely ban happy? Say it ain't so.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Start with Marathon.
I was gonna joke "start with Quake" but Marathon is from 1994, what the fuck? :iryswhat:

Inis and Tanya are collabing in Elden Ring, I don't think they're finishing the game though

Lucks is playing Signalis, she will probably get groomed by german lesbians

I found this one on the boards, VN/JRPG focused chuuba with a lot of words to say, very good vibes and chat skills

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Should I make a meat Amiya? I think she'd like that, since she likes to eat meat.

I miss her. If she doesn't stream in a few hours, I think I'll do something. Not sure what, though. But it will be something.

THEY'RE MULTIPLYING

THHRANG, STOP DROWNING AND CLENSE THE ROT

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Looks like it's spreading.

Lol, I don't know what they think is going to happen on Bluesky that isn't happening on X. There's no point in moving.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kaela and Moona playing Don't Starve Together (unfortunately, it's a stream in Indonesian)

httn

Panko of color

Bucko it's been two days. I have a better solution for you.
imissami.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

since the "backlash" against the game started, I've seen people under the developer's twitter have a heel-face-turn in their opinion on the game - everything was fine and dandy with the game, it wasn't until the VAs started to point it out that there was suddenly a problem. I say this, because there was at least one instance of people in the comments saying that "they know people who could help you", which makes me think this is all one big "hire me" stink for those jumping on them suddenly.

must have been a really good product on the developer's end if people couldn't tell otherwise without being told themselves, yeah?
There's already retards jumping into their 5 day old tweets to push this shit.

[a]
This just feels opportunistic with the "we don't want to lower our prices and devalue our work!" and then the "wow, you guys made money, now hire us!"
Honestly, one of the annoying parts of these controversies is VA going "Oh but if is about resources, there are a lot of people that would do it for free" which is so fucking retarded because if your argument is that AI is depriving VA of getting jobs, why the fuck then you encourage free labor for small teams as the solution? Go trow shit to some big corpo instead of some 3-5 developer team.
One of the claims twittertards were making was "there's lots of VAs that will do work for cheaper for indie games or might even do it for free for experience!". That's some massive horseshit because I've already seen some fags complain about "devaluing prices" for doing the work for cheaper and then you just know these retards would screech and drag anyone that tries to get work for free. The best is that I distinctly recall a few months ago the last time this came up, twittertards were screeching that "if you can't afford a VA, then you don't deserve VA work".
These are my thoughts exactly. Hypocrisy at it's finest. As for me personally, If I'm not boycotting electronics made by the hands of overworked underpaid and abused children, then I am certainly not going to care about some VA work made by a machine instead of a person. These people will always have work if they're good at their job anyway. No different than men who make custom cars or various other expensive but niche handmade products. Automation will always come for those who are resting on their laurels. It's just finally affecting the 'artiste' class who have needed to be brought down to earth for a while now.
Manual laborers get replaced by automation
"LOL JUST LEARN 2 CODE, LEARN A SKILL, STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS. YOU PEOPLE ARE SELFISH FUCKS"
AI starts setting its sights on VA work
"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THIS IS EVIL! I DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR HALFASSING MY WORK AND BEING INSUFFERABLE"

Fuck man, I'd pay NOT to work with these retards. AI being free is just a bonus at this point.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Manual laborers get replaced by automation
"LOL JUST LEARN 2 CODE, LEARN A SKILL, STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS. YOU PEOPLE ARE SELFISH FUCKS"
AI starts setting its sights on VA work
"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THIS IS EVIL! I DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR HALFASSING MY WORK AND BEING INSUFFERABLE"

Fuck man, I'd pay NOT to work with these retards. AI being free is just a bonus at this point.
The thing is, I can respect people who have actual VA careers saying they're against AI and campaigning against it. People who have VA performances you can actually remember. Just uh, about 95% of the people seething and malding on twitter are part of the youtuber > shitty dub VA pipeline, and they can go suck a fat one.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I was gonna joke "start with Quake" but Marathon is from 1994, what the fuck? :iryswhat:
It's the direct precursor to Halo, made by the same people, and many of the story elements were reused in the Halo series. It's basically like playing a rough draft of Halo.

Top Bottom