"Mental illness, excuse me? We're not part of Phase Connect"Sawa Sama

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ok
One of the claims twittertards were making was "there's lots of VAs that will do work for cheaper for indie games or might even do it for free for experience!". That's some massive horseshit because I've already seen some fags complain about "devaluing prices" for doing the work for cheaper and then you just know these retards would screech and drag anyone that tries to get work for free. The best is that I distinctly recall a few months ago the last time this came up, twittertards were screeching that "if you can't afford a VA, then you don't deserve VA work".
H GWU_zH0W4AAC0lG.png

How many times have you seen artist rage against being paid in exposure

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ok

HView attachment 80850

How many times have you seen artist rage against being paid in exposure
Yeah, you either pay the mob or you get cancelled. At this point, you're better off just doing a few grunts yourself and having text appear on screen like Ocarina of Time.

I don't think any vtuber going to bluesky will have a better time

The best part is that there's 100% going to be twitter accounts that repost art from bluesky and they might even have monetization turned on. This is all very shortsighted.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami's streaming again, all is right in the world!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There's already retards jumping into their 5 day old tweets to push this shit.

[a]
This just feels opportunistic with the "we don't want to lower our prices and devalue our work!" and then the "wow, you guys made money, now hire us!"

One of the claims twittertards were making was "there's lots of VAs that will do work for cheaper for indie games or might even do it for free for experience!". That's some massive horseshit because I've already seen some fags complain about "devaluing prices" for doing the work for cheaper and then you just know these retards would screech and drag anyone that tries to get work for free. The best is that I distinctly recall a few months ago the last time this came up, twittertards were screeching that "if you can't afford a VA, then you don't deserve VA work".

Manual laborers get replaced by automation
"LOL JUST LEARN 2 CODE, LEARN A SKILL, STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS. YOU PEOPLE ARE SELFISH FUCKS"
AI starts setting its sights on VA work
"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THIS IS EVIL! I DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR HALFASSING MY WORK AND BEING INSUFFERABLE"

Fuck man, I'd pay NOT to work with these retards. AI being free is just a bonus at this point.

christ almighty what insufferable faggots

never has there been a "western VA" who will willingly work for free and not seethe for the next 5 months about it and give the most bland and stale ass performance youd best use some 5 second clip from 20 years ago to actually give life to your work

and literally we are talking at least a second of a character saying "three kings" the longest voiceline was literally the foxgirls catchphrase"beauty and luck,hope i have both" and that would probably set you for hundreds of dollars which an indie developer would obviously not have access to

these rat bastards are just jumping on the hottest thing right now to have some traction only for them to egregiously play league for the next 5 weeks jesus fucking christ do the world a favor and throw yourself in the nearest blackhole

fucking disingenuous fucks no wonder you all fear the technology coming up your ass when all of these years that you shouldve done to polish your craft to be the very best that you can be on your craft you instead used it to spread your inane bullshit so now youre all just reaping what you sowed

this is why JP VAs and everyone except its western counterpart is vastly superior

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Ami's streaming again, all is right in the world!

I'm half-convinced Ami is /here/, saw your post, and decided to stream to make sure the Ameat never sees the light of day.

Ballpark_Look

AI being free is just a bonus at this point.
Well not free unless they trained it themselves. They most likely paid for somebody's already built model and code. Or they paid someone's salary to build it.

Awoogers

Well not free unless they trained it themselves. They most likely paid for somebody's already built model and code. Or they paid someone's salary to build it.
still affordable than the average VAs giving the stalest perfomance known to man

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
christ almighty what insufferable faggots

never has there been a "western VA" who will willingly work for free and not seethe for the next 5 months about it and give the most bland and stale ass performance youd best use some 5 second clip from 20 years ago to actually give life to your work

and literally we are talking at least a second of a character saying "three kings" the longest voiceline was literally the foxgirls catchphrase"beauty and luck,hope i have both" and that would probably set you for hundreds of dollars which an indie developer would obviously not have access to

these rat bastards are just jumping on the hottest thing right now to have some traction only for them to egregiously play league for the next 5 weeks jesus fucking christ do the world a favor and throw yourself in the nearest blackhole

fucking disingenuous fucks no wonder you all fear the technology coming up your ass when all of these years that you shouldve done to polish your craft to be the very best that you can be on your craft you instead used it to spread your inane bullshit so now youre all just reaping what you sowed

this is why JP VAs and everyone except its western counterpart is vastly superior
You're looking angrier than @Lurker McSpic recently. You're good man?

Awoogers

You're looking angrier than @Lurker McSpic recently. You're good man?
its just that these faggots and localizers twist my nipples in the wrong direction thats why

and i had a coffee after a loss streak so yeah

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Using more then one platform makes sense. Open up a BlueSky or whatever you want, never hurts to double dip.

The problem is that a lot of Twitter users don't understand that a smaller platform will be slower. So when the hype inevitably dies down, they'll leave. You also have a lot of artists think that it's impossible for their art to be taken by AI as long as they keep hopping around, as though there's no one who would ever feed posts from BlueSky into AI.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lol, I don't know what they think is going to happen on Bluesky that isn't happening on X. There's no point in moving.
Hey guys, you should totally give your personal information to this company to make an account and follow me on this site that neither of us will use and will completely forget about until the next time Elon pisses me off.

If people wanted to actually set this up to expand their brand to a potentially larger audience on Bluesky or other platforms, I could understand it, but this is just a hissy fit people are having over some dumb Twitter shit that they won't follow through with. I've seen plenty of people already say they forgot they had already made an account on Bluesky, which tells me this is the same song-and-dance they've done before.

People on Twitter have been extra annoying lately.

Anyway, let's see what I can find for some actual vtuber stuff....

Here, have a screenshot of Shiina in Lumi's chat during the Mahjong collab last night:
Screenshot-2024-10-16-193024.png

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Shiina now knows how we feel when watching Lumi sometimes. The "beat me" part refers to their collab earlier in the day when Lumi beat Shiina in the game that Twitter is currently sperging over. Speaking of that, here's also a funny clip from that:

:whatastory:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Kaela and Moona playing Don't Starve Together (unfortunately, it's a stream in Indonesian)

why are they having a collab at 3am their time
:loading::pekol:

are the ID girls ogey

Awoogers

Wellful of Wails

Toxic Benevolence Critic
There's already retards jumping into their 5 day old tweets to push this shit.

[a]

She really is still a passive aggressive little worm every day of the week all these years later. Since the dawn of streamers there's always a yearly Lily-being-a-bitch sighting, like Groundhog Day for sandy cunts.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:
Top Bottom