"Timesmut"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Here's a 16 minute compilation of Fauna's latest Pikmassacre. It was pretty mild this time she only killed around 100 of them
>runs UNDERNEATH Man-At-Legs with her squad to try and save stragglers she haphazardly threw around.
>nearly loses her whole squad

:pomuStare:
I've been watching these Fauna streams. They're so fucking entertaining, probably the hardest Pikmin game & she's not reset-scumming her mistakes. She is not, and likely will never be ready for Hole of Heroes I mean, Submerged Castle, I mean, Frontier Cavern (which she aims to do next, I think).

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
your right i need to pump my number up how dare i have less then 500 posts after 2 years of being on this fucking site
1728108047666-png.79968
Pumping up your post numbers for this site will surely help you find your dream husband.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Surely people will find their destined boy/girlfriend free boy/girl if they keep posting harder on a vtuber forum
You ever walk up to a woman and go:
"Hey baby... wanna see my internet point score...?"

God's Strongest Dragoon

In every other industry, people with insider info would at least post some minor concrete information that doesn't spoil the surprise but does prove they knew what was happening in advance. I'm not saying to spoil everything, especially if that could jeopardize what's coming up, but at least give us something vague to speculate over and prove that you knew what was coming once it is announced. I'm starting to get tired of this whole "I know stuff but I'm not saying anything" when we just got that exact same thing from Proctor earlier today - that might well be true, but if it doesn't make any difference to the knowledge I have before something happens, why should I care?
Agreed. I have gotten real tired of this vagueposting lately.

Problem: "I have super sekrit info but I can't say what it is because people trust me".
Solution: Then shut the fuck up.

How is this so hard to comprehend?

Salado

Bronze

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Clara's playing King's quest 2

If she's going to finish the series, does that mean she'll play the semi-recent remake? Now that's going to be content.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Agreed. I have gotten real tired of this vagueposting lately.

Problem: "I have super sekrit info but I can't say what it is because people trust me".
Solution: Then shut the fuck up.

It just causes arguments and I fear that it's gonna end up with a repeat of the Tako situation when someone gets pissed off and goes too far, except it's gonna be much worse because the people being the most vocal about it are you, Superdupersamurai, restless, Hff and me, if rat gets in on it too then you essentially have the asylum bourgeoisie rebelling against the king.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi's defense against getting tricked: be too pon to notice.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Proctor has surrounded himself with menhera women and by consequence this gives him woman moments because that is the norm for him. I'm inclined to say the Hexa-incident from August was probably a woman moment that was disguised as a "man-up moment".

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Proctor has surrounded himself with menhera women and by consequence this gives him woman moments because that is the norm for him. I'm inclined to say the Hexa-incident from August was probably a woman moment that was disguised as a "man-up moment".
No it was a true testosterone moment, I wanna belieb.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I will have my own husband manager like the rest of them
Just ask your boyfriend. I'm sure he would do fine as manager considering he has plenty of experience in the Vtuber community:BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

you essentially have the asylum bourgeoisie rebelling against the king
Please m'lord, I am but a simple farmer, tending to my memes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please m'lord, I am but a simple farmer, tending to my memes.
Nah bro I cannot go a day without being messed with in some way and a good 60% of that is just you. You are a menace good sir, A MENACE I SAY!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I find this womans antics entertaining. Self-sabotage is the best kind of menhera.

A

A

No fucking shit you're blocked your flags are brighter than rudolfs nose on a windy winter night

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It just causes arguments and I fear that it's gonna end up with a repeat of the Tako situation when someone gets pissed off and goes too far, except it's gonna be much worse because the people being the most vocal about it are you, Superdupersamurai, restless, Hff and me, if rat gets in on it too then you essentially have the asylum bourgeoisie rebelling against the king.
Eh, I'll just spend my time shitposting like I always do. Doesn't worry me what Proctor wants to proclaim himself or what vagueposting he wants to vaguepost, especially if he doesn't want to provide any evidence or advance info.

Now, might Proctor be friends with some vtubers because he runs the site? Sure, that doesn't seem unreasonable. But unless Proctor posts some hints of insider info for some companies that people are actually interested in (aka Hololive, Vshojo, Nijisanji or Phase) I'm just going to assume he's friends with some indies or no-name corpos that hardly anyone cares about and his super cool insider info isn't something we'd be really interested in.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Eh, I'll just spend my time shitposting like I always do. Doesn't worry me what Proctor wants to proclaim himself or what vagueposting he wants to vaguepost, especially if he doesn't want to provide any evidence or advance info.
its also funny when he freaks out trying to defend himself, so thats good to watch in the meantime

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nah bro I cannot go a day without being messed with in some way and a good 60% of that is just you. You are a menace good sir, A MENACE I SAY!
'twas not I m'lord, 'twas the folks from beyond the sea. Their mouths full of pagpag and their buttocks full of cock.

UberSoldat

I did word it poorly the first time but what I ment was most have a boyfriend and then some are even married with kids or a kid on the way
So 80% have a bf or husband
Then a handful with husbands have kids. Does that read better?
You've been on the internet long enough to know that making such bold claims also requires backing them up and standing by them as people WILL confront you if they don't like what they hear.

Top Bottom