"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

wew

Male hag love!
In every other industry, people with insider info would at least post some minor concrete information that doesn't spoil the surprise but does prove they knew what was happening in advance. I'm not saying to spoil everything, especially if that could jeopardize what's coming up, but at least give us something vague to speculate over and prove that you knew what was coming once it is announced. I'm starting to get tired of this whole "I know stuff but I'm not saying anything" when we just got that exact same thing from Proctor earlier today - that might well be true, but if it doesn't make any difference to the knowledge I have before something happens, why should I care?
here have a :baeJam: that cant ever be proven unless someone out rights confirms it and could be fake and gay but still fun to think about
it wasn't management that made her do that blackscreen video/stream it was another vtuber apart of a different corpo that may have done something similar in the past telling her it would be a great idea to get people on their side. now my home grown rrat coming off this is that the blue dragon really is part manager because the video is still up. she had to have some type of power to do that and not get her ass blown out after from higher ups or they do fuck all. This could means all the old head vtubers stick together behind the scenes and help plot out shit all the time.
Okay time to get my pp exploded or something for rrating

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
here have a :baeJam: that cant ever be proven unless someone out rights confirms it and could be fake and gay but still fun to think about
it wasn't management that made her do that blackscreen video/stream it was another vtuber apart of a different corpo that may have done something similar in the past telling her it would be a great idea to get people on their side. now my home grown rrat coming off this is that the blue dragon really is part manager because the video is still up. she had to have some type of power to do that and not get her ass blown out after from higher ups or they do fuck all. Coming off this could means all the old head vtubers stick together behind the scenes and help plot out shit all the time.
Okay time to get my pp exploded or something for rrating
Okay, that's an interesting rrat, thanks for sharing. You may this home-made shitty meme as payment:
1728110003975.png

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
now my home grown rrat coming off this is that the blue dragon really is part manager because the video is still up. she had to have some type of power to do that and not get her ass blown out after from higher ups or they do fuck all.
probably a bit of both lol, seems negligent/stupid to allow talents to have that role in the first place

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
1728110168950.gif

STOP THE LEMON WHOOOOORE

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You ever walk up to a woman and go:
"Hey baby... wanna see my internet point score...?"
516.jpg

You see, I like to do what they call 'shit post' on the Internet. And these laughing purple anime girl reactions I have collected over the years indicates that some people may have found my shit posting funny. I also have some of what we call 'Migos', this anime girl with the thumbs up right here, and that usually indicates that whoever gave this reaction thought my post was a 'cool story bro', but in a sarcastic way because they didn't actually think it was a cool story...

wew

Male hag love!
the memes are funny but it wasn't the lemon woman this time.....unless :gloomiLaugh:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
516.jpg

You see, I like to do what they call 'shit post' on the Internet. And these laughing purple anime girl reactions I have collected over the years indicates that some people may have found my shit posting funny. I also have some of what we call 'Migos', this anime girl with the thumbs up right here, and that usually indicates that whoever gave this reaction thought my post was a 'cool story bro', but in a sarcastic way because they didn't actually think it was a cool story...
You sir, have been inducted into the "Posts that have made me choke on my drink" hall of fame.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
she had to have some type of power to do that and not get her ass blown out after from higher ups or they do fuck all.
She probably got whacked with a 2 month suspension (Her first stream back after that was April 12th, exactly 2 months later) and actual management probably kept the video up as some sort of punishment for her IMO. Or, they finally realized touching anything related to the situation was radioactive. I doubt they were going to straight up fire her after that because Pomu just graduated and the last of their founding generation would be... Finana, lol. I don't doubt Elira has some sort of sway but she isn't actual management and the blackscreen stream was clearly done against Harry's orders if your rrat is true.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
your right i need to pump my number up how dare i have less then 500 posts after 2 years of being on this fucking site
View attachment 79968

Nah, that just means you have a life, who spends all their time posting on an internet foru-

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 23-44-24 Helmet-kun Backwards.png

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 23-43-14 Helmet-kun Backwards.png

:kroniiphone:

>runs UNDERNEATH Man-At-Legs with her squad to try and save stragglers she haphazardly threw around.
>nearly loses her whole squad

:pomuStare:
I've been watching these Fauna streams. They're so fucking entertaining, probably the hardest Pikmin game & she's not reset-scumming her mistakes. She is not, and likely will never be ready for Hole of Heroes I mean, Submerged Castle, I mean, Frontier Cavern (which she aims to do next, I think).

There are some games I make a point of watching when chuubas stream them, Pikmin 2 is one of them. Just a great stream game all around. I was shocked when Fauna first made the decision to completely avoid save scumming though, very few people do that and it makes her play-through much more interesting as a result.

Agreed. I have gotten real tired of this vagueposting lately.

Problem: "I have super sekrit info but I can't say what it is because people trust me".
Solution: Then shut the fuck up.

How is this so hard to comprehend?

Fine, I'll come right out and say it.

Aviel is going to sell IdolEN to Brave Corp!!

079.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nah, that just means you have a life, who spends all their time posting on an internet foru-

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 23-44-24 Helmet-kun Backwards.png

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 23-43-14 Helmet-kun Backwards.png

:kroniiphone:
The Pippa thread is a pathway to post counts some might consider...unnatural.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Okay, that's an interesting rrat, thanks for sharing. You may this home-made shitty meme as payment:
View attachment 79974
I wish I had the time and autism necessary to make the website "Themanycrimesofkanekolumi.com" and just make it a wiki of all the evil things she has done with descriptions and dates a la scp before it turned into tranny land. It's free real state for any autist with enough time to waste.

Now that you guys mention Elira. How is she doing? Is she doing finana numbers or is finana mogging her too in numbers now?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Helkar

the memes are funny but it wasn't the lemon woman this time.....unless :gloomiLaugh:
Always assume that the lemon is involved somehow. If it's proven that she's not - throw the proof out, she clearly tampered with it.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
very few people do that and it makes her play-through much more interesting as a result.
It really does. Most people tend to fall for the chat's advice to save scum and it completely tosses the Resource Management aspect of Pikmin 2 right off a cliff. People who don't, like Fauna tend to have a more "enjoyable" (cringe worthy (in a good way)) gameplay because there's actual risk and the reaction to something simple like the rest floors in Subterranean Complex are more of a genuine "thank you game for giving me an opportunity to recoup my losses" rather than "oh cool, a rest floor, I guess?"

I can't wait for her to stumble upon the Submerged Castle.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
I didn't know her artist's name, but I am subbed to her, she's fun.
Still, thanks for the numbers :watamelon:
Follow her twitter and you can see the art that she requested by her artist to draw for her stream, is kinda nice.

And if you really care, since the artist technically lend the design to the vtuber in question (essentially "old design but repurposed for vtuber stuff"), you can look at the artist older works and probably find even more good stuff, if you're into that sort of things.

Top Bottom