"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

frz

Oh so when I say it I'm making shit up and not trust worthy but when shondo drops the bomb then it's okay :urtearingmeapart:
The price of being some what anonymous.
She's right though :youroshiisawhore:
Well the difference is you said all of them are married with kids. Which you corrected into relationship too late.
Everyone agreed with the relationship part, not the kids part.

I did word it poorly the first time but what I ment was most have a boyfriend and then some are even married with kids or a kid on the way
So 80% have a bf or husband
Then a handful with husbands have kids. Does that read better?
yes that is way better.
Shondo didn't word herself poorly that's why there was a difference in reception

Last edited:

Helkar

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's Laimu shilling taimu!
No clue who she is but I hvae seen the model around. I seriously have 0 knowledge of Twitch people

I don't know how this of all things managed to pull in a wontons poster, but he's here.
Lul she blocked me. Don't remember replying to her. Then again i reply to everyone so I probably did. Nothing of value was lost.

Salado

Helkar

wew

Male hag love!
Well the difference is you said all of them are married with kids. Which you corrected into relationship too late.
Everyone agreed with the relationship part, not the kids part.
I did word it poorly the first time but what I ment was most have a boyfriend and then some are even married with kids or a kid on the way

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

There was an attempt.

If I didn't know any better, I would assume Nasa was fishing for compliments - but because she's cute, she can get away with it.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

How the Fuck this made it into this account :laplusgun:
Good Night Everyone 😴

OG post

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you have a husband? :selenpointandlaugh:

Negzana

I can confirm Kaela has a husband, or at least will. Still trying to get the wedding plans finished.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Oh so when I say it I'm making shit up and not trust worthy but when shondo drops the bomb then it's okay :urtearingmeapart:
The price of being some what anonymous.
She's right though :youroshiisawhore:
If she's such a whore, why don't I get to try the crab wontons?! :urtearingmeapart:

wew

Male hag love!
Do you have a husband? :selenpointandlaugh:
I fucking wish :depressedtako: I can make it though I just have to unneet myself then I will have my own husband manager like the rest of them
If you're going to rrat, please construct it in your own time instead of trying to workshop it with the inmates. And it just sounds like you're a seething femcel.
tbh i dont care if they are dating I just find it funny how some fans make it a big deal when almost every vtuber is doing the worst sin to them.
Man I wanna drop an insane Rrat that Proctor is vague posting about but I don't want to fuck over what ever people are cooking behind the scenes

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you're going to rrat, please construct it in your own time instead of trying to workshop it with the inmates. And it just sounds like you're a seething femcel.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I fucking wish :depressedtako: I can make it though I just have to unneet myself then I will have my own husband manager like the rest of them
I believe in you sister!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Surely people will find their destined boy/girlfriend free boy/girl if they keep posting harder on a vtuber forum

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

You ready for Yuu-kun's 24-hour birthday stream?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Surely people will find their destined boy/girlfriend free boy/girl if they keep posting harder on a vtuber forum
It'll work for Reticule one of these days, trust the process.

wew

Male hag love!
your right i need to pump my number up how dare i have less then 500 posts after 2 years of being on this fucking site
1728108047666.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man I wanna drop an insane Rrat that Proctor is vague posting about but I don't want to fuck over what ever people are cooking behind the scenes
In every other industry, people with insider info would at least post some minor concrete information that doesn't spoil the surprise but does prove they knew what was happening in advance. I'm not saying to spoil everything, especially if that could jeopardize what's coming up, but at least give us something vague to speculate over and prove that you knew what was coming once it is announced. I'm starting to get tired of this whole "I know stuff but I'm not saying anything" when we just got that exact same thing from Proctor earlier today - that might well be true, but if it doesn't make any difference to the knowledge I have before something happens, why should I care?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom