" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Xuhle

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shondo did have one (a mod bf, go figure) that she e-dated years ago, and she met once on a chaperoned date with her mother. Of course, it was just a matter of time until someone brought it up:
View attachment 79949

A

Talk about throwing stones from glass psychiatric wards

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Talk about throwing stones from glass psychiatric wards
I disagree with that argument. Shondo's argument is that a lot of girls that stream as vtubers don't disclose the fact that they're dating. It's not hypocritical of her to be dating and to repeatedly disclose that she's dating in her livestreams, in fact, it reinforces her point and proves she's had that view for a while now.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't know how this of all things managed to pull in a wontons poster, but he's here.

Archive

Archive

Genuinely never heard of this woman until recently from this place. Seems like a sideshow to point and laugh at whenever someone posts whatever menhera things she's going through while scrolling through the forums.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Archive

Genuinely never heard of this woman until recently from this place. Seems like a sideshow to point and laugh at whenever someone posts whatever menhera things she's going through while scrolling through the forums.

Voting for MOTY would be so hard if it wasnt for my oshi:unauthorizedmemes:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im surprised nobody on /asp/ has tried debuting as a crab girl whose lore is that she wants to escape out of a bucket

closedblas

I tuned in during ded hours and she just does normal(boring) art/elden ring/eating streams. IDK why bother doing menhera gfe tweeting if she ain't got it.
Animal Friend made a clip of Da Michi in smol 3d form.
My rrat is that Michiru has always been fluent in English but doesn't want to be awake for EN times.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
NamesTooVirtual has got another talent on the way presumably to replace Roza who had dropped out before debut for unknown reasons

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
:takoesl:
ina_spicy.JPG

Horo7618

No one in particular

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda streaming, twice today just to spite a single viewer who doubted her earlier.

Cutest cat explaining chat her new setup

kingcaid

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Helkar

wew

Male hag love!
Shondo's saying the quiet part out loud, and is probably on some GFE-cartel's hitlist now.

Archive

Archive

Archive

EDIT: Couple of extra bangers.

Oh so when I say it I'm making shit up and not trust worthy but when shondo drops the bomb then it's okay :urtearingmeapart:
The price of being some what anonymous.
She's right though :youroshiisawhore:

Salado

Pounds, Shiina? Really?

The site charges in pound only.

Helkar

The site charges in pound only.

Yeah that was an obvious answer, but not looking it up was funnier.

Salado

Helkar

Oh so when I say it I'm making shit up and not trust worthy but when shondo drops the bomb then it's okay :urtearingmeapart:
The price of being some what anonymous.
She's right though :youroshiisawhore:
Both you and her seem to generalize to a rather severe degree.
Like the guy she is directly replying to is apparently managing multiple indie chuubas, so what's the play here, is he fucking all of them? Are they in rotation? A polycule, perhaps?

A 2-view/low-3-view indie having a *personal* manager is extremely suspect, for sure.

Top Bottom