"Man it feels so good to hear my name screamed... with so much despair"IRyS

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Shondo's saying the quiet part out loud, and is probably on some GFE-cartel's hitlist now.

Archive

Archive

Archive

EDIT: Couple of extra bangers.

I bring fresh rrats :cursedbae:
1728091246527.png
warosu

the boyfriend

This Pillow was inclining as of late, I think people here posted about her during that Minecraft VSMP server:

All these facts are ordered well enough to not be a coincidence, and Shondo does this kind of thing, it's bullshit but I believe it.

Spooked But Lobotomized

Is someone actually going to walk around with a keychain of Gura's feet? Anyone's feet? I mean if you take it to a Holo event thats one thing, but I'd side eye someone who had a foot keychain. The rest of her merch looks neat though

All these facts are ordered well enough to not be a coincidence, and Shondo does this kind of thing, it's bullshit but I believe it.

This post immediately reminded me of her meltdown when Fauna debuted, so I'll buy it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 79942
warosu

the boyfriend

This Pillow was inclining as of late, I think people here posted about her during that Minecraft VSMP server:

So this is cool, I would like to thank Shondo for bring this to attention

Basically what we are seeing here, if this Pillowdear is indeed GFE, their e-pimp FluffP complaining about the side effects of the jobs whilst taking in the rewards. Less dignity than a real pimp. A real pimp at least knows a ho's business. Don't sign up for the job if you can't handle the heat.

frz

Shondo's saying the quiet part out loud, and is probably on some GFE-cartel's hitlist now.

Archive

Archive

Archive

This applies to all of streaming btw. Unless someone specifically stated they have their sister/cousin doing the "managing" and they can be traced/shows up on screen. It's always a boyfriend/husband.
Being a manager to an indie streamer is a very time consuming job with low pay. Usually you hire relatives who can't find a job or just use your boyfriends.

The biggest gfe flesh streamer/camwhore on twitch was outed to have a husband, who did all of the financial and stream directions was the funniest shit ever.

The chances are even higher for vtubers because girls have a low chance of engaging in a vtuber content in the first place. Alot of female vtubers fans are from SEA (see NijiEN), but a lot of female vtubers aren't from SEA.

Half of the vtubers out there probs came from the boyfriend commissioning a model and then cast their girlfriend in it, best case was zentreya who realized wait you dont even need the annoying girlfriend, dumped her and just do it on his own.

Sources: from my asshole.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Interesting Shiori clip about how going from a talent to a manager in the same company is not a good idea, obviously related to a recent not-graduation.

But what about going from a manager to talent? Asking for a hag.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Archive

Archive

Archive

GFE-adjacent Shondo gunning down unicorns in the back alleys of Twitter was not on my bingo card for today, but it's more than welcome. IMO the only exceptions to this rule are people who belong to "indie" talent agencies like Mythic, or retards (affectionate) like Doki who want to burn tens of thousands of dollars paying their staff.

Here's a 16 minute compilation of Fauna's latest Pikmassacre. It was pretty mild this time she only killed around 100 of them

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Found this cool Aishite aishite aishite performance from the holowitches

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spooked But Lobotomized

So this is cool, I would like to thank Shondo for bring this to attention

Basically what we are seeing here, if this Pillowdear is indeed GFE, their e-pimp FluffP complaining about the side effects of the jobs whilst taking in the rewards. Less dignity than a real pimp. A real pimp at least knows a ho's business. Don't sign up for the job if you can't handle the heat.

Archive for later

This applies to all of streaming btw. Unless someone specifically stated they have their sister/cousin doing the "managing" and they can be traced/shows up on screen. It's always a boyfriend/husband.
Being a manager to an indie streamer is a very time consuming job with low pay. Usually you hire relatives who can't find a job or just use your boyfriends.

The biggest gfe flesh streamer/camwhore on twitch was outed to have a husband, who did all of the financial and stream directions was the funniest shit ever.

The chances are even higher for vtubers because girls have a low chance of engaging in a vtuber content in the first place. Alot of female vtubers fans are from SEA (see NijiEN), but a lot of female vtubers aren't from SEA.

Half of the vtubers out there probs came from the boyfriend commissioning a model and then cast their girlfriend in it, best case was zentreya who realized wait you dont even need the annoying girlfriend, dumped her and just do it on his own.

Straight up how Minna Vanilla started streaming. Always assumed more started like that

Void Scribas

View attachment 79942
warosu

the boyfriend

ASMRist on ASMRist combat. Love to see it

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

I mean, it could also be a cousin, or brother.

... but then again, if the Coffin of Andy and Leyley taught us anything, women who get into v-tubing WILL fuck their brothers if the situation is dire enough.

:calidrinking::beatanimeds:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is someone actually going to walk around with a keychain of Gura's feet? Anyone's feet? I mean if you take it to a Holo event thats one thing, but I'd side eye someone who had a foot keychain.
Remember, there are people who walk around in public wearing no-no square emoji tshirts. The concept of shame doesn't come naturally to a lot of vtuber fans.

Negzana

A lot of words, all I know is that if there's one autistic gamer out there like Kaela. There has to at least be a few dozen others. Time to get better grades and hit the gym even more.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Archive

Archive

Archive

So Doki has a boyfriend now? I'm so happy for her.

More on-topic, it's not having a manager per se that's the tip-off though. It's having that one mod who never does anything, but she's strangely defensive about. A VTuber can want a manager to just outsource the busywork, which is part of the appeal of going corpo. But having a do-nothing mod is a low-commitment way to involve a SO, particularly if the latter has some reservations about the VTubing gig.

View attachment 79942
warosu

the boyfriend

ASMRist on ASMRist combat. Love to see it
If true, it would be funny, but also a little sad. It's clear that Shondo still has PTSD from not-Fauna

I looked through that manager's Twitter, and it looks like he(?) manages multiple chuubas. If nothing else seems like a dyed-in-the-wool idol otaku. A recent hire too:

A

Last edited:

Spooked But Lobotomized

Remember, there are people who walk around in public wearing no-no square emoji tshirts. The concept of shame doesn't come naturally to a lot of vtuber fans.
I mean that's weird, but I'm thinking in the sense of "Would I take this around normies?" You know? Wearing the uuoh face shirt is shameful, but no normie would ever care about that because they don't know what they're doing. Walking around with a foot keychain showing in normal company raises questions that you probably don't want to start asking.

I wouldn't say it's comparable to the ahoge shirt but it's along those lines

closedblas

Found this cool Aishite aishite aishite performance from the holowitches

Gah, I watched the fancam version of this instead and I'd recommend it. Unfortunately the Regloss live didn't do it.
The stage and its effects fuck up the color and lighting on everyone, the animated audience and retard camera direction is annoying too. (Reach the Top was mostly dark so this wasn't as bad)
I also vastly prefer the VR-like thing they were doing for parts of their birthday lives too (for chatting portions iirc), those look clean af.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just hope shondo isn't throwing stones from a glass house, wouldn't surprise me cause women and hypocrisy go hand in hand :Vesper-UNHINGED:but I can respect the callout. I'm of the camp of shoot the whore who does gfe while in a relationship cause knowingly preying that hard on broken and lonely people is something so jew you deserve to be gassed(this goes for fags like vox and the like too). They should be free to do it, cause fuck yeah capitalism but no one should pity them if one of the simps goes buffalo bill on their asses.

RiverBear

Damn. I hope Gura isn't just going to graduate out of nowhere

Also, her Anniversary was technically on September so this merch was late. Guess they just couldn't wait for her to stream to advertise

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Looks like the teasers of the multiple Biboo variants were actually alluding to the release of her first original song MV.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I just hope shondo isn't throwing stones from a glass house, wouldn't surprise me cause women and hypocrisy go hand in hand :Vesper-UNHINGED:but I can respect the callout. I'm of the camp of shoot the whore who does gfe while in a relationship cause knowingly preying that hard on broken and lonely people is something so jew you deserve to be gassed(this goes for fags like vox and the like too). They should be free to do it, cause fuck yeah capitalism but no one should pity them if one of the simps goes buffalo bill on their asses.
This is why American oshis will outlive all the others

Hard for someone to go Buffalo Bill on you if you Buffalo Bill them first :mitothink:

Top Bottom