"Finish what you started"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Bronze

Saya's live and dying

Ember's playing Space Marine 2

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Kanna just dropped a cover of Still Counting by Volbeat!

Remember, 24h rock karaoke relay with a ton of small corpos and indies tomorrow!
View attachment 79482
Kanna and Mariya have been cooking the mother of all small corpo/indie karaoke relays
Full line-up:
PixelLink
Kanna Yanagi
Raki Kazuki
Miuna Usako
Lottie Shinju
Chiaki Katsumi
Arisu Oshiro
Daiya Fortuna
V4Mirai
Kou Mariya
Serina Maiko
Yae Yugiri
Mono Monet
REM Kanashibari
Alias Anono
Rara Rocora
idol-EN
Roca Rourin
Poko Rakun
Shabel Tonya
Chikafuji Lisa
Enya Ignis
idol-ES
Ruby Runeheart
Akugaki Koa
Taiga Toragami
VSPO! EN
Remia Aotsuki
globie
Kumanui Miel
Reina Ronronea
Taring Hu
Bonnie Barkswell
V-Dere
Mozumi Pichi
kirispica
Airi Viridis
Elia Stellaria
V&U
Kokone Yurikago
Cyon Hart
Lyora Walkyria
EIEN Project
Amora Lumina
Production kawaii
Tomoe Carmine
Hiyori Mokami
Navina Nova
Specialite
Lumi Yukime
Playasia
Obake PAM
Indies
BriAtCookiebox
Kira Lily
Utano Pandora
Yura Rikudou
Nana Asteria
Pleiades Lillie
Lumin Tsukiboshi
All rock songs, all archived :nenebased:

Regret

Limes posted a clip compilation of her Lockdown Protocol collab with Dokibird, Rin Penrose, Roach Woman, Bao the Whore, Snuffy, Amalee, and Juniper

True to her reputation in Vinesauce, Limes is scarily effective as a traitor, so even as an Employee nobody trusts her :amegunl:

*Limes picks up a revolver* "I don't know how to use this thing." Matara: "Practice on me!" *BOOM, Matara ded*
Rin: "Why are you holding a gun?" Limes: "Because I found another gun!" Rin: "Can you try un-finding it?" Limes: "Where would you like to me un-find it?" *Headshots Rin from across the room*
*Bao is leading Limes to the pressure equalization task* Limes: "Is pressure done with a knife to the back?" Bao: "Why-WHY do you say that?!"
*Rin nonchalantly dodges two gunshots from Limes at close range* Rin: "I'd rather you didn't."
Limes: "I found some white rice in the room where I got a gun and murdered your friends." Bao: "Okay."

That's why she's called Lies Malicious.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Layla chatting:sanasmile:

Meru is visiting Ame's aquarium:ameraintear:

Two silly dorks playing KeyWe :shubaIapprob:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Even better when she is actively shitting on Jannies on her Menace alt twitter.

Archive

:baeJam: It's about Lumi mods being doxfags and other stuff they never went public :baeJam:
SunnySplosion return stream is live.

She peaked at 4K for a while, Niji really was holding her back, even if only 20% of that viewership is converted into regulars she will do much better.
She also pointed out she's tired of League, so less chances of people being filtered by a garbage game.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It looks like Pippas Kid is about to start fed posting on Main.

she's pretty ok for a latinx. Allow me to go alex jones for a bit. Imagine if you will, a party that is so afraid of losing an election after they failed to kill the opposition candidate twice or trice if the chemical thing wasn't just mass hysteria. Since they can't kill the man now they must "kill" the people who support the opposition. Natural disaster occurs and just so happens that the people who would jump to help also support the opposition. This is the perfect moment to stonewall their attempts to the point someone snaps and shoots a fed for getting in the way. PERFECT. All the media has their scapegoat and the propaganda flows making sure to pin this on the opponent's "rhetoric". The average retard who like 80% of the voters eat it up and you win the election. Yes it is retarded and they're retarded enough to try.

Anyway have some kino as the youth says

Not Important

shipmate_F said:
She peaked at 4K for a while, Niji really was holding her back, even if only 20% of that viewership is converted into regulars she will do much better.
She was raided by Vedal / Neuro which might have something to do with good numbers.

Bronze

Muyu's live

Nyaru's collabing with ex-Shirayuri talents

Limkin

She was raided by Vedal / Neuro which might have something to do with good numbers.
While true, I am going to thoroughly enjoy all the excuses that Nijisisters in the upcoming months will come up with for why her numbers continue to be high. Especially if she collabs with other retirees, the seething is going to be delicious

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Mogu (NotVivi) subbed to Sunny, she’s delighted and gave a shout out.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Meche's been on an art streak, and has been doing Thanksgiving themed Vtuber Pixel arts, here's a certain One-eye princess! :sanasmile:

And soft metalhead bear :pomuLove:

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Trixie playing Mouthwashing

Tea playing Garfield Kart: Furious Racing (and she has a new halloween outfit)

Daisy playing Honked: A Clown Noir

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She also pointed out she's tired of League, so less chances of people being filtered by a garbage game.
She might dive into warhammer shit.
Vedal is based chad.
And she's down to 2.2-2.3k now so i'm lowering my estimate. Probably gonna average around 2finanas?

Top Bottom