"I don't see status. I'll beat up anyone for money"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

USS IOWA

Ready for some European cultural exchange that does not involve a war?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Was 2023 as active or more active in terms of new vtuber agencies popping up?
Out of my own asshole: But I suspect there's gonna be a small resurgence of Vtuber Agencies if not now then soon tends to be how markets work. a decent number of them shut down there will be a scramble to fill perceived niches.

Also it's been about long enough for the lates to arrive seeing how all the companies fucked up and trying to out do them (yes this has already happened and the grooming will continue till agencies improve)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Very cute cyclops is doing spooky October stuff.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki singing

Onolumi playing Pathologic

vstats only counts youtube and it always look like that. Half the indie scene is on twitch, even the japanese ones.
The 40% one you remember came from a "collab event" between streamcharts and vstats for q1 and q2 (they have not done q3). Which looks more like 35% indie, 22% holo and 19% niji. This one they count both youtube and twitch stats with twitch data provided by streamcharts.

I think they counts mythic vtubers as indie though and with karubi being poached by CR, the rise of neobaka/aka virtual, Q4 might see the indie scene shrunk a bit to 30% ish.

This one for Q2

Tl;dr a lot of colors = youtube only, only blue = both.
1722425591753-9EjtTb1uDv.png
Is it count both livestreams and prerecorded videos? Because Isegye and Accelers streaming on AfricaTV and Naver. Or it's count all streaming services?

WaWa

Korone, Okayu, Fubuki, Luna and Pekora visited the Nintendo museum.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Korone, Okayu, Fubuki, Luna and Pekora visited the Nintendo museum.

I thought Nijisanji got preferential treatment from Nintendo until today.

frz

Is it count both livestreams and prerecorded videos? Because Isegye and Accelers streaming on AfricaTV and Naver. Or it's count all streaming services?
why you act like you have never seen numberfaggers before

Vstats uses watch hours which is live-stream only. Watch hours = Average CCV x hours streamed /1 stream then sum it all up pretty much
F.y.i it's AfreecaTV not AfricaTV, it's the difference between nígger and neegger, it aint much but it does the job, you can go one stream charts right now and see what they tracks, but AfreecaTV, Naver, etc. and even Kick are tracked, as long as they are live streams.

Pre-recorded video views is an useless stats nobody uses, because there are alot of shorts merchants out there like a certain Bin Benrose. I found a few of them in here including an entire org of short makers which has 1.5 million accumulated subs (more than starsEN) lolw.

Not everyone agrees with total watched hours btw and prefer CCV, because watch hours tends to favor subathons/react streamers, you can have low CCV but you can just react 10 hours a day/sleep a lot and get on top of these rankings because end of the day the stats is just watch hour x average CCV. But CCV is even harder a metric to use for comparisons lolw.

Video tax:

Polka very late to the party but joined the bling bang meta.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
If you ever think you're a dumb loser, remember there's always a dumber loser:

A

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Now do Phase :BijouBijou:
Lets see, its the small green bar in the chart
I was more curious which Hololive member = Phase Connect
As far as I can eyeball phase (as a whole) is about the size of a mid-tier HoloJP or a high-tier HoloEN, the individual phase talents are invisible in the chart but if we assume pippa is #1 then she's about the size of a mid-tier ID or the largest homo.
Nenelove is quite close
Using the very scientific method of Overlaying parts of a pie-chart over each other, you can see that Phase as a whole (this is counting JP, you can see the a tiny bar in the green) is worth:
  • As much as La+ :laplusgun:
  • Less than Bijou:BijouBijou: or Ame :amehalloween:(but Ame was boosted during this month so she doesnt count)
  • As much as 1 Fuwamoco + half a Cecilia
  • Almost exactly worth 1 HoloID :anyannoyed::kaelalaugh::nuts::smugmoona:
  • A bit less than StarsEN :magnicope::urtearingmeapart: + StarsJP :robertudrink: combined, but more than either of them on their own
  • Still a bit less than NijiEN as well :voxppinyourcoke::educateyourself::thatsracist:

hqfGL1So_o.png

Also shilling Kiaras Birthday 3D Live here:

Last edited:
Top Bottom