"At first I was a little offended like 'wow what you think I'm dumb' but then I realized I AM dumb so it's ok"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

-despair-

If that's her that's great but how do you know it's her? Just curious
Mostly from this post: https://thevirtualasylum.com/thread...hanced-segregation-techniques.115/post-461750

IIRC /vt/ found the account around the same time as well. She's been deleting tweets as she goes and I'm too dumb to archive them, but in one of them she mentioned spending time with a "princess" irl that lined up with the time this tweet including a bunch of British chuubas including EIEN's Amora (and Elia Stellaria) went out

Also as far as I know that "bat in jail" model has only popped up in that tweet and as the thumbnail for the Throne linked in the tweet from my previous post, but I could be wrong about that.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looks like Kilia Kurayami will be coming back under a new persona soon... as a bit of a phasecuck I admit I was hoping she'd be one of the upcoming invaders but it seems she chose the indie route with a freshly whaled for 3d model. She dropped enough *wink wink nudge nudge* style hints in her last month of streams (especially if you include member content) that her return was definitely expected, but nice to have basically hard confirmation nonetheless.

Its hilarious that her throne got cleared within 30 min. With fucking gigachad wickitoons dropping over 3k holy shit.

I wonder how good Hews artstyle is once it is rigged. I hope it won't be as bad as Irys' first model was

Is it the first time Hews has designed a vtuber model? Who is this agency to get someone as big as him?

RiverBear

Is it the first time Hews has designed a vtuber model? Who is this agency to get someone as big as him?
Apparently some Canadian based company

I think there some to be some Flip behind it since they are currently live doing some meet and greets in the Filipino cosplay event Zeta and Jurard are currently at

Salado

Very early or very late mom Tiger stream in 10.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I wonder how good Hews artstyle is once it is rigged. I hope it won't be as bad as Irys' first model was

The bigger question is is he able to make lewds of his own daughter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter
Apparently some Canadian based company

I think there some to be some Flip behind it since they are currently live doing some meet and greets in the Filipino cosplay event Zeta and Jurard are currently at
And one of it's vtuber talent that got revealed, AntiChi is drawn by Teriibol, who is a flip artist (fellow degenerate, just like Hews) and also the former father behind KoMETA's Virgil. It could've been flip-focused agency or a mix of canadian-flip monstrosity.

Either way, seems like they are just prepping their launch, with the vtuber design that Hews made being the 3rd (or 4th) talent for their 1st gen, if the website is correct.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It could've been flip-focused agency or a mix of canadian-flip monstrosity.
Is the vtuber market really large enough to support two Canadian vtuber companies filled with mentally-ill women?

God's Strongest Dragoon

The bigger question is is he able to make lewds of his own daughter
Well, armadillo had no problems with his daughter. He did a whole hentai doujinshi of her.

Helkar

Was 2023 as active or more active in terms of new vtuber agencies popping up?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Varium's Amemochi Nina still going strong with Fire Emblem Blazing Blade.

Going to be very busy at 8PM JST (Golden Time).
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh with Sekiro. Will be challenging Shishizaru/Guardian Ape.

She really struggled against this boss. Here's a fan depiction she quoted.

Lui's variety talk with other Vtubers. This time she gathers One Piece lovers.

Watame, Fubuki, Sasaki, and Ichinose Uruha. Looks like this is her first interaction with Nose since they don't really have a lot in common.

Tamanoi Nana's Super Mario Bros second challenge attempt, will end stream if Mario died once.

Annoyed I missed yesterday's stream. So much entertainment in such a short time. From the comment section:
-Opening card 1 minute and 30 seconds.
-Self introduction (muted) 35 seconds.
-(unmuting) Stream explanation 1 minute 35 seconds.
-Self introduction proper 45 seconds. Immediately dies afterwards.
-End card 25 seconds.
All this in less than five minutes.

Now that all VSpo members have their 3D, here are their 3D loading screens.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter

Guess all those airplanes has gotten into Azki, since she going to play a game about being a Aircraft Traffic Controller in 3-4 hours or so.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Links to X won't work since it seems to be flagged NSFW, btw.

Is the vtuber market really large enough to support two Canadian vtuber companies filled with mentally-ill women?

Or its just a future acquisition for Sakana for cheap?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Sven

Knowing Sakana loves keeping people in his basement, those're probably coming in at best December, maybe even early-2025.
The Fish also likes to tease so I expect much like Gen 3 we will see a full talent roster piece of Halloween art show up with some form of hint again.

Top Bottom