"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Landphobic

Just don't like it

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shondo's saying the quiet part out loud, and is probably on some GFE-cartel's hitlist now.

Archive

Archive

Archive

EDIT: Couple of extra bangers.

Shondo's just gonna pretend she doesn't also have a manager who shares a bed with her huh
1728084776903.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Reina is doing a Unarchived Karaoke to pratice for the Relay.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
God damn. Now they can't even get her to stream to shill merch.
I normally dont defend Gura but i am going to guess she is not in the mood to even stream right now

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JusticeDog

Does anyone know about this new corpo or group called Vdreams that seems to have appeared out of nowhere? In the last few days I've seen at least 10 vtubers with that name announcing their debut, but none of them mention being part of a new corpo or group.
They have men in it too (won't post them all, but there's a lot of them)

VDreams doesn't seem to have its own twitter account (there's one with that name but its dead and none of the vtubers are following it), so I have no idea what it is.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
There's a Shirayuri Pro reunion going on over on Nyarus stream right now

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Does anyone know about this new corpo or group called Vdreams that seems to have appeared out of nowhere? In the last few days I've seen at least 10 vtubers with that name announcing their debut, but none of them mention being part of a new corpo or group.
They have men in it too (won't post them all, but there's a lot of them)

VDreams doesn't seem to have its own twitter account (there's one with that name but its dead and none of the vtubers are following it), so I have no idea what it is.

This has to be a joke at this point right? are these fuckers so creatively bankrupt that they can't come up with a fucking name. V(something) vtuber agency. Woah, how original. :kroniibitchclap:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Interesting Shiori clip about how going from a talent to a manager in the same company is not a good idea, obviously related to a recent not-graduation.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Feds and pizza, such an iconic combo.
...was she working at a DC pizza shop when the pentagon called all hands on deck and ordered a bunch of pizzas? Was her man the guy that was sent to pick up the pizza? Did we just find out how her and the fed met?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This has to be a joke at this point right? are these fuckers so creatively bankrupt that they can't come up with a fucking name. V(something) vtuber agency. Woah, how original. :kroniibitchclap:

Why be original just to try to cash in on whatever scraps they can manage jumping onto the coattails of the vtuber fad?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Top Bottom