"RAAAAAAGUUUUUUS!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is why American oshis will outlive all the others

Hard for someone to go Buffalo Bill on you if you Buffalo Bill them first :mitothink:

Is there an emote that combines Autistic winner, winner, horrified and agree all at once!?!?

Wixoyu

...was she working at a DC pizza shop when the pentagon called all hands on deck and ordered a bunch of pizzas? Was her man the guy that was sent to pick up the pizza? Did we just find out how her and the fed met?
Horse psy-op, not latinx fed-wife. Unless Tomoe is also married to a spook and nobody has ever mentioned it since I found the forum.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Looks like the teasers of the multiple Biboo variants were actually alluding to the release of her first original song MV.

She's dressed up like a Precure.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Horse psy-op, not latinx fed-wife. Unless Tomoe is also married to a spook and nobody has ever mentioned it since I found the forum.
They're both married to the same guy, actually. It's an unholy union of horse, latinx, and unchecked federal power.

Eureka

Murray Is live with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes for today.

bothyourhouses

the only exceptions to this rule are people who belong to "indie" talent agencies like Mythic, or retards (affectionate) like Doki who want to burn tens of thousands of dollars paying their staff.
The others would get better management if they sold the same crumbs of pussy at market rate and hired professionals instead of bartering, but for some reason they're reluctant to see it that way.

Negzana

I just hope shondo isn't throwing stones from a glass house, wouldn't surprise me cause women and hypocrisy go hand in hand :Vesper-UNHINGED:but I can respect the callout. I'm of the camp of shoot the whore who does gfe while in a relationship cause knowingly preying that hard on broken and lonely people is something so jew you deserve to be gassed(this goes for fags like vox and the like too). They should be free to do it, cause fuck yeah capitalism but no one should pity them if one of the simps goes buffalo bill on their asses.
Given Shondo's mental state, I would imagine if she's dating someone it's either a groomer taking advantage of her or a person just as if not even more terminally insane.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I find this womans antics entertaining. Self-sabotage is the best kind of menhera.

A

A

SomeRando

I once thought jerry was a redditor, I was wrong. She's alright, 10.36 if the timestamp doesn't work

And Jerry began to hate...

I just hope shondo isn't throwing stones from a glass house, wouldn't surprise me cause women and hypocrisy go hand in hand :Vesper-UNHINGED:but I can respect the callout. I'm of the camp of shoot the whore who does gfe while in a relationship cause knowingly preying that hard on broken and lonely people is something so jew you deserve to be gassed(this goes for fags like vox and the like too). They should be free to do it, cause fuck yeah capitalism but no one should pity them if one of the simps goes buffalo bill on their asses.

I feel like Shondo's too fucked in the head to have a boyfriend, plus you run the risk of being Phil Hartman when the BPD kicks in and she doesn't take her meds

More on-topic, it's not having a manager per se that's the tip-off though. It's having that one mod who never does anything, but she's strangely defensive about. A VTuber can want a manager to just outsource the busywork, which is part of the appeal of going corpo. But having a do-nothing mod is a low-commitment way to involve a SO, particularly if the latter has some reservations about the VTubing gig.

For me the biggest tell is the size of the actual vtuber, like if some 2view is telling you she has a manager it's also likely a boyfriend because a 2view wouldn't have the money to afford something like that. For vtubing I think you'd need to be like Filian or Doki to be able to maintain profitability while also having a real manager

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I find this womans antics entertaining. Self-sabotage is the best kind of menhera.

A

A

I don't know how this of all things managed to pull in a wontons poster, but he's here.

Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

Spooked But Lobotomized

Animal Friend made a clip of Da Michi in smol 3d form.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF9.

Entering Iifa Tree with level 25 Vivi and others approaching closely in a place full of LV5 Death users.

Suou Patra with Kingdom Hearts at 1PM JST.

How to destroy your seiso by VSpo's ojou Hanabusa Lisa.

VSpo's Tsumugi Kokage moving in 3D.

Moving the arm and leg on the same side forward when skipping. Her Valentine's chocolate also has extra snorts. Too bad the VSai Power Pylon wasn't clipped.
Bonus short gif/jif argument between Putechi and Hinaano.

DanishCookies

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't know how this of all things managed to pull in a wontons poster, but he's here.

Archive

Most of her barons, regulars and simps are from vt. Yes, all three species, from the same melting pot of schizophrenia.
She agrees

Just noticed that Shondo is vagueposting less than Bossman. Let that sink in.
1728098034901.png

:pomuStare::pomuStare::pomuStare:

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

GFE-adjacent Shondo gunning down unicorns in the back alleys of Twitter was not on my bingo card for today, but it's more than welcome. IMO the only exceptions to this rule are people who belong to "indie" talent agencies like Mythic, or retards (affectionate) like Doki who want to burn tens of thousands of dollars paying their staff.

She agrees

Xuhle

While more of the new Mythos girls are getting there channels deleted by YT (Phae this time) Zeus is now a proud owner of a house perfect for her and her dogs. She will be moving into it sometime next year.

1 2 3

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I feel like Shondo's too fucked in the head to have a boyfriend, plus you run the risk of being Phil Hartman when the BPD kicks in and she doesn't take her meds
Shondo did have one (a mod bf, go figure) that she e-dated years ago, and she met once on a chaperoned date with her mother. Of course, it was just a matter of time until someone brought it up:
12.PNG

A

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ekko getting the yiff experience with fox sex behind her house

Negzana

Top Bottom