"When gambling works, life is beautiful"S.S. Isa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Helkar

I don't think anyone's posted Nyaru's addition to Shondo's post. If they have, then i missed it, oops.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Catching up on a Lia stream, and see this chad
1728117999952.png

Which one of you fuckers is this?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
your right i need to pump my number up how dare i have less then 500 posts after 2 years of being on this fucking site
View attachment 79968
being sane is not something that needs fixing wew.
Agreed. I have gotten real tired of this vagueposting lately.

Problem: "I have super sekrit info but I can't say what it is because people trust me".
Solution: Then shut the fuck up.

How is this so hard to comprehend?
it's not but they get views/attention for it from idiots and the idiots keep falling for it.
Catching up on a Lia stream, and see this chad
View attachment 79983
Which one of you fuckers is this?
.....You?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I fucking wish :depressedtako: I can make it though I just have to unneet myself then I will have my own husband manager like the rest of them

tbh i dont care if they are dating I just find it funny how some fans make it a big deal when almost every vtuber is doing the worst sin to them.
Man I wanna drop an insane Rrat that Proctor is vague posting about but I don't want to fuck over what ever people are cooking behind the scenes
I think it's just funny and easy to talk shit about it whenever there's an accidental BF reveal. I also think there's a bit of sabotage coming from vtubers or streamers trying to push "it's okay, it doesn't matter, everyone has a bf." Yeah how convenient for them if their competition where to go along with that.
Please post insane rrat!

Bronze

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

She spent 7.5 hours to kill Shishizaru in Sekiro last night and cried tears of joy and relief once she finally downed the boss.
Previous singing streams were interesting.
-Last week she actually had a fever but still sang for two hours. She did ask her chat to stop her if they thought she sounded/acted weird.
-The day after she had a singing relay, was nervous and forgot her introductions. Ended up well.
-Sang on 1 October. Pinned her own comment "I like red" in what looks like cyrillic. Also tried to say "I like red" and "I also like rainbow" in Korean and Chinese (for her Taiwanese listeners). When someone said in English "I like money" she deflected and said she's only talking about her favourite colour. The chat banter was also amusing since she agreed with chat who said "it's because Lisa's hair is red" and then someone went with "So will your hair colour be rainbow after this?"

Shioriha Ruri will play her first Final Fantasy game, FFX at 7PM JST.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo premiering her cover of Paradisus Paradoxum at 8PM JST.

VSoyBoy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sometimes, Twitter puts two posts perfectly together:

1728122043282.png

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Top Bottom