"Until we meet again, goodbye."Akai Haato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
how is TVA the bad guy for recording people being retarded?
How are you here but don't know this. Retards hate the farms we are farms 2.0 thus we are evil. someone explode this tourist.

As for the rest of it if Aze was botting the number of comments per video would be the same not all over the fucking place.

Bronze

Genuinely what the fuck is he even saying, what proof does he have that Az has "10X more engagement" and how is TVA the bad guy for recording people being retarded?

View count of a stream isnt only vod watchers. So most either lurk completely or put whatever they wanted to say to chat/sc and don't bother with comments.

You are wasting your time with this one. I remember seeing the name before. Go and debate a literal propaganda bot and you might get a more insightful response. E: Don't get fooled by this also being about vtubers. He doesn't care about vtubers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Genuinely what the fuck is he even saying, what proof does he have that Az has "10X more engagement" and how is TVA the bad guy for recording people being retarded?

I can confirm I am indeed a russian TVA bothoster hired by Proctor with filipino whore money to harass random fucking fags on twitter and use my botfarms to boost azehara's clickbait videos.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hey look, it's TVA! And Kirsche's most dedicated schizo anti!

Archive

Nice to see some things never change. He keeps parroting that I'm some sort of phase sponsored clipper or some shit as if I was on their payroll despite being blacklisted from most of their talent's channels, their discord and me rarely clipping them anymore.

I can barely even understand what he's trying to say with that ESL word salad. Something about Azehara and grooming? What?
Its not you. The dude is beyond retarded and makes no sense.

I had him muted for about a year but he has been tagging me constantly on his random schizo takes. A follower DM'd me and mentioned that his schizo posts kept showing up to him. Decided to just block his schizo to see if that fixes anything, even if he will probably take this as some sort of win.

What bothers me the most is that all of the stupid shit he spams, he later deletes all the stupid shit he posts because he doesn't have a spine.

You cut the above comment accusing Azehara of botting his channel

A

I think the reference here is to streamVODs comments, and...yes, no shit, YT livestream VODs rarely get a lot of comments, it's an established fact, i'm certain Azehara is far from the only clipper who gets more comments under his clips than an average YT livestream VOD does.
The clips that get the most comments are usually the ones where Kirsche says something "controversial" against someone (destiny) or against a group of people (like artists, or the Hasan one). Why do they get more comments? I assume that they get shared the most in both pro and anti circles. It has been proven that bots usually comment on videos or on tweets that are controversial to fuel engagement. Him implying that i bot is pretty retarded though.

Edit: If i could bot my channel to get more views and engagement without having to spend money to do so I would do it in a heartbeat. Especially if it was through embedding (Fextralife). I'm not going to spend money on it though.

Last edited:

niggaphil

lets not pretend that 2.0 wasn't just "legally distinct misa amane" :Vesper-UNHINGED: but Lia carried it and gave it life. I do agree that this new one isn't as good as the second, maybe if they had a different color palette it would feel less generic. I suppose they were going for a punk magical girl but the color palette and the tit hair really drags it down.

She may say that but if staff doesn't tell her to switch back to her original outfit regularly it will start to damage the brand she built. This is already a bit of a problem for my nigga fishman. Shiina is in the process of becoming a crab instead of her original design, I took a quick look at her streams and she's streaming using her crab mode more than her original design. Jelly at this point is basically some random girl in pajamas since she got her new outfit. If it's a redesign ok then but she just burned like a year of branding in the process :raoraItalian: Like I said redesigns can be a plus. In my opinion Nasa's original design was hideous to look at. This new one is a hell of an upgrade.
Guess my Romanian wife OG design remained superior :dokiSmug:

1.0 - OG design

2.0 - Office lady design

3.0 - Returned to OG design (Refined version)

Last edited:

closedblas

Shiina is in the process of becoming a crab instead of her original design, I took a quick look at her streams and she's streaming using her crab mode more than her original design. Jelly at this point is basically some random girl in pajamas since she got her new outfit. I
Shiina spoke about not liking how revealing the old negligee was and always wanting a crab but Sakana is a coomer....
Jelly.... who even knows what her outfits are? Her head is so fucking huge and it just looks a little better than the clip-on clothing assets that they use like every other stream.
----------------------------------------------------
Vesperbell Yomi surprise karaoke

TofuEnjoyer

Boo cover cheaped out on the MV

Edit: To be ara accurate, shouldn't Kiara be wearing a brown shirt?

I need more Hololive Jazz like this. I would KILL for a Gura big band original song. Her voice is perfect for it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I need more Hololive Jazz like this. I would KILL for a Gura big band original song. Her voice is perfect for it.
fakka you gaijin, you get more Jpoppu from sharku girrr

Kazuma

Early Adopter
It's her real voice (maybe played up a bit for stream, but it's in the "natural" range). She's had her mum on stream before, and she doesn't flinch at her loli voice, but gets weirded out by some of the more "womanly" voices Shondo does for ASMR. Her Bri'ish accent comes out more when talking to her mum. 5:19 in this clip for when she does the deeper voice:

I have seen a clip of her a while back, I think it was before she became a vtuber, and she had a normal voice.
Found the video

Last edited:

Helkar

Shiina spoke about not liking how revealing the old negligee was and always wanting a crab but Sakana is a coomer....
Jelly.... who even knows what her outfits are? Her head is so fucking huge and it just looks a little better than the clip-on clothing assets that they use like every other stream.
Yeah i'm pretty sure Shiina being a crabgirl is already more recognizeable as her brand than whatever she started out with.
As for Jelly, color palette is similar, hair styles are the same, the way i see it, her pajamas outfit isn't that far off from the idol dress outfit at all.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So, I'm not sure how well Lia's new model fits Lia. It's a cute model, really detailed and well-rigged and all of that, and I'm glad that Lia is happy with it, but it just doesn't seem like "Lia" to me for some reason. Even if I ignore the buff to the chest. It could be how different the colour palette is, or how the "angel" motif was never really in Lia's wheelhouse before, or the lack of continuity with old models besides the hair colour, I don't know, it just doesn't quite feel like Lia to me.

Anyway, I could do with some alternate opinions on this. What does everyone else think?

View attachment 78282View attachment 78283
New outfit seems a bit boy-ish to me in a way. Also seems to be more like cosplay than an actual outfit. I like it but im used to the old one so it will take some time to get used to the change.

Nasa 1.0 > Nasa 2.0
Hard disagree. New one is way more expressive. The only thing I feel the 1.0 does better is that the colors are more saturated.

Yeah i'm pretty sure Shiina being a crabgirl is already more recognizeable as her brand than whatever she started out with.
As for Jelly, color palette is similar, hair styles are the same, the way i see it, her pajamas outfit isn't that far off from the idol dress outfit at all.
Original outfit is great for merch and for visibility purposes. Coomer or not its an outfit that will make you do a doubletake to see if she is basically naked or not (which she is)

Found the video

Just go to her channel and put videos from oldest to newest. She has videos from 6 years ago where she does a more mature voice but she also has videos with her more common voice. According to her she puts on a voice for the mature-like voice. Mozu puts a voice for her Vtuber but she can also the very sexy mature voice but she has mentioned that its something she has to force herself to do so we can assume that her voice is probably more along the range of her regular voice (which she uses for hours during stream).

Last edited:

Wellful of Wails

Nasa 2.0 is better in every way except perhaps its use of color theory. Hell, I'd prefer it to 1.0 for what it does to her horns/bangs on that alone. Speaking personally forehead horns are almost always gross, but the 2.0 change to make her bangs less realistic results in a more pleasing head of hair just in general with or without the horns. It's like how kemonomimi with only one set of ears always have hair on the sides of their head so you can't see the incongruity; Nasa 1.0's forehead provokes the same reaction. Not to downplay all the other reasons 2.0 is great, of course.

VSoyBoy

She is well documented enough for it to not be an excuse, sounds fair to me after swimming through the sea of self-diagnoses and justification application.
I don't know man, this forum told me it's fair game to brand any sick person a grifter.

Purrson

I don't know man, this forum told me it's fair game to brand any sick person a grifter.
Counter point she is cute and funny.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
CEASE THY NIGGÉRING AND WATCHETH THY LESBO CROW DOETH SILLY STUFFS!!!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper good luck backreading 600+ pages
Only 300 more to go! Soon to be 200!
There's nothing in this post, I just want to say "hello" to Rie when she reads this in October or November.
Ha! It's only September! I win!
I'm looking forward to Rie's reaction to the Hexcommunication in 2 months.
I can't believe how retarded Hexa is! I'm shocked people ever trusted her with anything confidential considering how loose her lips are! Not to mention her trying to get us to censor the flow of information freely provided by hers truly! There. That's my reaction. Thank you for waiting a month for this.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

VSoyBoy

Michi outfit coming soon, along with some nice extras like a new cover (she said before that she had one ready and was only waiting for a good opportunity to release it)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
i was about to launch into the usual Murry thinking about cocks joke but he's right ok maybe about it being specifically a penis but there's clearly a line connecting the end of the bone together what the fuck is that?

Hold up, since when is it "usual" for me to think about cocks?

Any photoshop lads in here, maybe see what happens if you turn all the blues into pinks.

pink-lia.png

Cosmic scissor uoh lolibaba wasn't distinctive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom