"It's about to become 9 am JST, you are listening to a drunk woman at 9 in the morning"Ayase Yuu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
A little late, but Gigi said during her latest stream that she played Roblox with Mumei offstream for six hours. I thought we were going to get a cute little sister arc with Moomers and the gremlin, but instead it looks like we're careering straight into pure unadulterated brainrot.

Zyklon Mag

Altare,Flayon, Bettel and kamioshi are in Jew York City:pomuStare: At least 2 of these bitches are in danger of getting pushed onto the subway by nogs. Did I mention they're also nearby a bunch of JEWS??

Please get out of NYC ASAP

Ensok

Early Adopter

Altare,Flayon, Bettel and kamioshi are in Jew York City:pomuStare: At least 2 of these bitches are in danger of getting pushed onto the subway by nogs. Did I mention they're also nearby a bunch of JEWS??

Please get out of NYC ASAP

I wouldn't expect a Bettel Mario Party to have gone any other way.

UberSoldat

Tuna plays horror games

Tenma plays 999

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven

Not-Username

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing P3 Reload dlc

Bam playing The Looker

Chiwa chatting

Lollime beating The Riddler

Cute ojou-sama Yuno will be playing Shin Megami Tensei in 15 minutes

Twitch

Tomoe Carmine will be chatting in the same time

Clip tax
Dramafags in president!

Void Scribas

Hey, that's the song of the anime of this season about the twins that are fighting for the love of the same guy.

Now imagine they were Fuwawa and Mococo.

I'm just saying....

View attachment 77502
Now I realize is part of an official collaboration with the actual anime.

1725990444905.png

Actual cinema

Xuhle

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Short notes from Kiaras members stream:

• Happy to be back, the last few weeks have been hella stressful
  • He mom cleaned some of her cat stuff and broke it in the process (not her toilet)
  • Next week there will be a another bif shared server event like EnReco or Ark but all branches
    • Its a game she is interested in not Ark (guesses in chat were GTA)
    • She signed up for it back then but now she dropped out
    • its not the right time for it, she is too stressed out rn
  • She will travel to a place in Europe with Nerissa next weekend + a few days after that

Bronze

Kiri's playing trackmania

Lazyko singing in 15 min

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

what will this bait stream end up being? she ate at a bad resturant? she played some bad game? she bought some YSL bags that ended up being counterfeit?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
  • Next week there will be a another bif shared server event like EnReco or Ark but all branches
Huh. Interesting, wonder what is it. Probably something organized by JP branch so I don't expect many EN girls to be part of it.
She will travel to a place in Europe with Nerissa next weekend + a few days after that
I guess this basically confirms that the Myth anniversary 3D live has been fully recorded. Not that it's not obvious enough with her being back in Austria one week before the event, but I wasn't discounting the possibility of her flying back to Japan right before the day itself.

Edit:
Just do like I do and assume all concerts and """lives""" are pre-recorded these days (and have been since years ago), with all of the conflicting schedules and fuckery of travelling overseas it's just not logistically worth it to do it live. Specially with an audience which will chimp out if shit gets delayed or glitches out live.
I was more referring to the fact that it has been fully recorded, 100% done, not the fact that it is prerecorded. Like you, I always assume a 3D live is prerecorded unless said otherwise by a talent.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I guess this basically confirms that the Myth anniversary 3D live has been fully recorded. Not that it's not obvious enough with her being back in Austria one week before the event, but I wasn't discounting the possibility of her flying back to Japan right before the day itself.
Just do like I do and assume all concerts and """lives""" are pre-recorded these days (and have been since years ago), with all of the conflicting schedules and fuckery of travelling overseas it's just not logistically worth it to do it live. Specially with an audience which will chimp out if shit gets delayed or glitches out live.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will play some of the older adventure games by Cyan made with HyperCard, from before Myst

Unrelated but I, for one, like Rie. She's leaving heart stickers on my posts here several months after and it's superduper nice.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Happy "Episode Aigis" release day to all purse owners who celebrate! Later tonight Pink Woman will be sponsored to play the game, though I am almost 100% positive she would have done so even without the sponsorship - check a look at the link below, it should start in about 7 hours as of writing:

What have I been up to lately? I have been watching every single HoloLive Persona stream, because my life is in shambles. Yes, all of them, one at a time! Currently on Part 8 of Bae's Persona 5 playthrough, and if I die before I finish, put the blame solely on Atlus Video Game Company.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Clara asks what happens when Vtubers die in phase

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Short notes from Kiaras members stream:

• Happy to be back, the last few weeks have been hella stressful
  • He mom cleaned some of her cat stuff and broke it in the process (not her toilet)
  • She will travel to a place in Europe with Nerissa next weekend + a few days after that
Huh. Interesting, wonder what is it. Probably something organized by JP branch so I don't expect many EN girls to be part of it.
My guess is GTA RP. Calli was working on getting a server set up. Gotta say, I agree that the timing isn't great.

Just Suisei things.

I love that management found a way to fight back against her prudishness: by trolling her like this. Both a robe and school swimsuit underneath is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom