"Why was the crotch aiming not working?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Can't wait for Kanade to eat glue in 3D!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If I only get 3D Raden in unit uniform and not her usually outfit, I'll burn down a candle with "Cover" written on it.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I still listen to Vesper's version on occasion. It's really quite good.

Hype. I discovered that song through Vesper's cover and fell in love with it. NijiJP's Joe Rikiichi did a good cover too, of the longer version.

Kinda curious how Calli's voice will work with this song, but I'm sure she'll make it work. It definitely fits thematically - it's basically about a god of death being unimpressed with a doomed soul's begging for mercy.

The song itself is quite interesting because the flavor to the tone of the song is extremely dependent on the singer. If you listen to the original and various covers, there's a scale of menace/annoyance that pervades the song and how the singer approaches it really changes the effect. Which is why I'd expect Calli's to come across more like "you're pathetic" than anything else. She does that well, though normally unironically.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Ballpark_Look

Wonder what triggered this or is this another "rage against Elon" thing. Although I do agree fuck the drama baiters.
A

DanishCookies

Wonder what triggered this or is this another "rage against Elon" thing. Although I do agree fuck the drama baiters.
A

What/which drama is it this time?

Xuhle

Apparently biboo was surprised people like her little wiggle in the hologra the most. Though I think our resident @The Rrat enjoyer knows the joys of a hyper active wiggle.

closedblas

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently biboo was surprised people like her little wiggle in the hologra the most. Though I think our resident @The Rrat enjoyer knows the joys of a hyper active wiggle.

Anime girl wiggles are a blessing on mankind, it is true.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm going to disagree with you here, Rie wasn't a bad choice for first guest. She does a lot of behind-the-scenes work for the music production, and she's got a lot of songs on her channel. She obviously has some talent musically and for presenting, which makes her perfect for this sort of show.

I actually felt Rie was underutilized - I would have had her talk a bit after each song. After her own songs, she could have talked a bit about how she approached making the song, whether it be what inspired her or what goes into making an original song, whatever. After another person's song, she could have talked about what she really liked about the song, what it did well, or if she was involved in any behind-the-scenes production.

The format does need work though. I hope Rie can come on another time when they improve it.
we shit on superduper so much that it's starting to bleed into actual Rie Anti's suggest sacrificing them to the month of fire. Good write up Rain.

Rie is fine she's being stupid by not using her musical talent more often but that's her L to take. New format still working out the kinks it was good tho good job Dizzy.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
That many Hololive members at once is going to attract the most disruptive mob imaginable and potentially crash the server. Tens of thousands of chumpedos will pay for a subscription just so they can follow Gura around and spam /lick. The only way around that would be a private server and I don't think Blizzard would be too keen on that, especially since they don't want to miss out on potentially 100k Holofags subscribing even if its only for 1 month.
I'm pretty sure she is trolling, German Austrian humor pls understand. But it would be amazing if true.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Filian has reached one million followers over on Twitch. I have a lot of respect for Filian, there's very few people that do more for small indies and minor corpos than she does. Good job, Filian.

Sporg

Takane Lui trying Super Mario Bros.

Prepare for lots of screams and laughs.

"Blocked by Kansai Television"
Did she do something more than just play the game?

frz

"Blocked by Kansai Television"
Did she do something more than just play the game?
She said that people from kansai are subhumans and should all be gassed.
True and real. :BijouBijou:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Meche playing Devil Blade Reboot

Twitch

Onolumi playing Pathologic

Chama singing (real voice included) :sanasmile:

description translate :makotomisaki:
vivaldi_vaaQomBHw9.jpg

vivaldi_i9lnTFCdzi.jpg

Benio will be playing Donkey Kong Country Returns in a 30 minutes

Twitch

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
She said that people from kansai are subhumans and should all be gassed.
True and real. :BijouBijou:
As a kansaifag I couldn't agree more but in that event we're gonna drag the kantofags down to hell with us

ETA: Jokes aside this does seem like copyrightfagging

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Someone uploaded an old clip of Pippa raiding the GFN girls

I got a case of deja vu, didn't you post this before in the thread? Or am I losing my touch?
It has been reposted absolutely everywhere by phasebeggars coping about hologirls collabing with pippa. I have seen it in /vt/ like 50 times, reddit, twitter and now here too.

VTuberThrow

On "90 Minutes to Midnight", Rie is talking about her worrying about getting comfy and plateauing with her music skills.

You only sing one fucking genre of music, Rie. Goddamn. If that isn't plateauing I don't know what is.
It is kind of funny that for a girl that played electric guitar and likes rock at least as heavy as the Guilty Gear songs, she mostly sticks to same-ish jpop stuff. She already had a great short with some acoustic guitar + folk and could probably learn some harder rock as well if she wanted to.

I think she was a fine early guest for 90 minutes though. Best choices are probably her, Jelly, or Lumi since Rie and Jelly just previewed original songs this weekend and Lumi was involved in putting the whole camp thing together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom