"Nie ga! Nie ga! Urusai yo nie ga! Ah"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I love that management found a way to fight back against her prudishness: by trolling her like this. Both a robe and school swimsuit underneath is hilarious.
They should troll her harder. Our Indonesian friends have some good ideas for future outfits...

419957015_3571948886456367_3224540392976783259_n.jpegGELc9bqacAAAkVy.jpeg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
ember's bait stream was having the most boring stream in the world.

Salado

stassy

Azki bought a Moza R5 in order to play her latest ETS2 stream :
image.png
Unfortunately, driving a car and driving a truck is a bit different, even though she has a car license and can drive irl, she had a hard time using it because she still had to use the keyboard and mouse for the view control, and also some area of the mod were bugged and made her literally crash.
She still had fun though and want to drive more as she want to go through famous area like the Tokyo Big Sight or the loop.

Another entertaining stream today was Shigure Ui's Pico Park 2 with her trashmates, and as usual she get bullied, carried and trashtalk back for 1h30. It's also nice that the players that joined didn't grief and knew when to stop playing around to clear the maps as some were quite tricky to figure out.

famous artist pipkun

She's drugged and a little drunk.
if thats true she would be fun to listen to. all this stream did was make me realize not everyone is a lumi or a pippa with creative streams

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Are you using "demure" in the zoomer sense, Rie, or to convey the proper meaning? :towapeeved:

I recently heard about that. Even by Tiktok standards, it's beyond stupid. You can make up new words, but Words Have Meaning you pathetic smooth brains.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Orange Woman spills totally real ENreco insider info..

That many Hololive members at once is going to attract the most disruptive mob imaginable and potentially crash the server. Tens of thousands of chumpedos will pay for a subscription just so they can follow Gura around and spam /lick. The only way around that would be a private server and I don't think Blizzard would be too keen on that, especially since they don't want to miss out on potentially 100k Holofags subscribing even if its only for 1 month.
This could only work if someone makes a private server for them with custom quests and custom map. Divinity Original Sin 2 has a Tool where you can do that.

Hype. I discovered that song through Vesper's cover and fell in love with it. NijiJP's Joe Rikiichi did a good cover too, of the longer version.

Kinda curious how Calli's voice will work with this song, but I'm sure she'll make it work. It definitely fits thematically - it's basically about a god of death being unimpressed with a doomed soul's begging for mercy.

Same. Vesper really make me like that song but I do like Rikichi's version more.

Regloss debuting their 3D this month

Honestly they should just debut a new wave and start working on their 3d so that at 6 months they can have that shit out and ready to go. I remember when the goal was the 100k subs thing yet it seems every new wave after 4th way starts out with 100k subs.

What is the appeal of these people? Be loud?

Now I realize is part of an official collaboration with the actual anime.

View attachment 77979

Actual cinema
I like this. I want this. I need this.

💛 🩷 Time

Clara asks what happens when Vtubers die in phase

I always wondered what would happen if a big talent would just die one day and wondered what would be the fan reaction. I think the first time I had that thought was when that one indie died in the car crash (back when we were in Kiwi). I know that smaller indies have died but no big one comes to mind.

Speaking of dying. Youtube killed another vtuber. She got about 3 strikes in about a week.
1726000237477.png

famous artist pipkun

I recently heard about that. Even by Tiktok standards, it's beyond stupid. You can make up new words, but Words Have Meaning you pathetic smooth brains.
rie and tranny shit name a better duo

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
rie and tranny shit name a better duo
I looked up in Urban Dictionary and it only got the proper meaning. Can you elaborate for us non-zoomer followers?

burper Yuria is yapping today, for the ones that saw the clip

KKCyber is back to her Katamari Gaming

More cozy SMT with Yuno

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Just Suisei things.

I really do appreciate how Suisei holds off on easy opportunities for fanservice like this. I'm not opposed to occasional lewd content (within reason) and the bath towel art of the other girls is tasteful fanservice rather than trashy fanservice, but she knows exactly what kind of idol she wants to be, and she pulls off her "cool" image well while letting her talent speak for itself, without (intentionally) playing into the "you love me and you want to fuck me, superchats pls" side of the industry at all.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
without (intentionally) playing into the "you love me and you want to fuck me, superchats pls" side of the industry at all.

That's most of hololive's revenue stream though. Suisei has the talent weight to impose her options, that's admirable.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Justin released his VOD of coaching Doki

Also it looks like Vivi won't be participating ij the finals of the Slam

famous artist pipkun

looked up in Urban Dictionary and it only got the proper meaning. Can you elaborate for us non-zoomer followers?

a tranny made it go viral on tiktok.

Negzana

ex_lurker

Come watch fish swim with boat woman Isa

Smelliest007

Also it looks like Vivi won't be participating ij the finals of the Slam
Isn't Doki also not participating because its an in person event?

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Short notes from Kiaras members stream:

• Happy to be back, the last few weeks have been hella stressful
  • He mom cleaned some of her cat stuff and broke it in the process (not her toilet)
  • Next week there will be a another bif shared server event like EnReco or Ark but all branches
    • Its a game she is interested in not Ark (guesses in chat were GTA)
    • She signed up for it back then but now she dropped out
    • its not the right time for it, she is too stressed out rn
  • She will travel to a place in Europe with Nerissa next weekend + a few days after that
You're telling me there's a big company-wide event, and Kiara is NOT in it? Christmas came early!

But really, she must be hella worn out if she actually wants to skip that. Good on her for realising that and taking a break. Fuck knows those idiots are bad at taking breaks before they... break?

That's most of hololive's revenue stream though. Suisei has the talent weight to impose her options, that's admirable.

True, that is one of the big metas. You know what another big meta is? Actually having your superchats turned on. Imma go out on a limb and say Suisei is not in it for the money.

Top Bottom