"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
-magical place :whatastory: :gunpeko:

240906-182646.png

This Purin color palette is pretty good.

Sasha is wrapping up Xenosaga 3 today

Digi is self-inserting in Yume Nikki

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

God's Strongest Silver Gief is also back at it again:

She actually did pretty good in the first day, went 3:2 and tied for 2nd place in her bracket. (when she did the Tekken Slam she got her ass beat initially)

I'm not sure if she's a Zangief natural or if the character is just busted, but she was doing horribly on her first SF6 stream until she switched to him, and she's been on a tear since.....
I think he's just a good fit for her unga bunga playstyle, probably the same reason that she liked King as well. :dokibirdWhat:

Last edited:

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
be grateful she hadn't started variety streaming for 100 days in a row? :ameliaThink:
Ouch. I already lost my oshi, if I lose another Gen2, I am going to cry.

Again.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Horo7618

No one in particular
God's Strongest Silver Gief is also back at it again:
She actually did pretty good in the first day, went 3:2 and tied for 2nd place in her bracket. (when she did the Tekken Slam she got her ass beat initially)
I'm not sure if she's a Zangief natural or if the character is just busted, but she was doing horribly on her first SF6 stream until she switched to him, and she's been on a tear since.....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Did Gura cancel today's stream? I thought I saw one set for 4PM PDT today mentioning anonymous accusations, but now I don't see any signs of it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did Gura cancel today's stream? I thought I saw one set for 4PM PDT today mentioning anonymous accusations, but now I don't see any signs of it.
maybe lack of overlap?

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Fau

Pixiv's channel uploaded a spotlight video of Nagu:

Grandmaster Robin

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
This 2-view popped up in my recommended, apparently she's doing a donothon and is super drunk

I've only tuned in for a few minutes, but the first thing I heard was her talking about when her dad passed away, she later saw him walking into her room, asking her if she's okay :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Now she's arguing that there's no ethical consumption under capitalism, and that's why she eats Chik Fil-A

She also said she's drinking on an empty stomach like a fucking retard :calivomit:

Despite only having like 44 CCV on YT and like 60 on Twitch, she has like 2500 followers on Twitter including Ember and Chikafuji Lisa

Apparently she was part of PRISM Project before it fucking died, yet I've never seen her anywhere

Does anyone know where she came from?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Karaoke time, requests are open

Top Bottom