"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Imagine not saving your money for months to buy a ring for your oshi because you're a fake fan.
Yeah wasting 1300 bucks in a 6/10 e thot when i could bang prostitutes for 2 years with that money here

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

choices are hard

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Speaking of UOHCUNY:

I've been watching Muyu more/backwatching vods recently, and she's actually quite great. Toxic gamer, long-time otaku, lively laugh, very relatable and sweet most of the time. I also have a soft spot for poor chuubas and she definitely fits that bill.

But I can't fucking get past the loli shit.

I get it, she likes it and encourages it and whatnot but FUCK if it doesn't filter me. It's so inherently off to me that it feels like bad kayfabe, my brain wants to think that the poor Filipina is forcing herself to lolibait to get those sweet white man dollars.

But no, she's an unabashed straight up lolicon.

:depressedtako:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah wasting 1300 bucks in a 6/10 e thot when i could bang prostitutes for 2 years with that money here

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

choices are hard
Giving money to prostitutes instead of your oshi?
1725073424828.png

Negzana

Lui's last DQVIII stream, maybe, she's going to be doing the last few bonus bosses. The difficulty ramps up to comical levels here. It's a matter of pure RNG luck at a certain point.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Onolumi is like the last person I thought would have a schizo. She does this purely as a hobby and I don't think she has ever talked about numbers. "Report yourself to maintenance to be decommissioned" goes hard, hope the schizo deletes their system32.

Pretty sure she actually has a live 2D already in the works.

Unlike Mikeneko her numbers have always not been ideal and she doesn't have the same amount of whales Mike did. She doesn't get herself into drama so she doesn't even get any numbers from drama tourists. Added with her not being the brightest I could imagine she wastes a lot of the money she gets from her already not huge fanbase
Pretty sure she makes plenty of money from her fanbox as Rica. Her ramping up her vtuber/idol activities as Mel (a song a month goal) only to be terminated was the sad part.

We saw lots of Pichi so here are the other new outfits
Spica
spica.png

Airi
airi.png

Elia
Elia.png
For those who watch v-dere, how are they doing? These are expensive outfits. I watched some of their streams and they are all really good. I would watch them more but I am already failing to watch even my memberships.

Cheer up, Guru guru!

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I actually like the music in this for once

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Dr. Disrespect parting ways with Midnight Society, for lack of a better phrase, ruined my investment.

I would 100% rather admit holding the crypto bag over spending 2k on a ring for an egirl, because I am once again begging the general populous: please don't actually spend that amount of money on a woman you will never meet

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So did Nolan steal his Father's credit card or how did he get the $2000? He is trying to get revenge on forum users here, but he played himself.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Watame realized that she used Subaru for half her bingo goals, so she decided to finish the last goal by using her again. She sent an invitation for Subaru (who's definitely sleeping now) to call in and play together. Until she wakes up, Watame will just play against randos online and pretend they're Subaru. If she plays a 4-player game, all 3 of the other players are still Subaru.

This is one of the cutest forms of schizo behavior I've seen :shubaIapprob:
0378942.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
>my son
@naganon you shouldn't allow your wife to dictate your marriage or claim your child, inshallah
He can't. He's the one getting pegged by Hexa's bull so he's the bottom of the entire relationship.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Speaking of UOHCUNY:

I've been watching Muyu more/backwatching vods recently, and she's actually quite great. Toxic gamer, long-time otaku, lively laugh, very relatable and sweet most of the time. I also have a soft spot for poor chuubas and she definitely fits that bill.

But I can't fucking get past the loli shit.

I get it, she likes it and encourages it and whatnot but FUCK if it doesn't filter me. It's so inherently off to me that it feels like bad kayfabe, my brain wants to think that the poor Filipina is forcing herself to lolibait to get those sweet white man dollars.

But no, she's an unabashed straight up lolicon.

:depressedtako:

I've gotten so used to vtubers being lolicons (especially the loli ones) that I just don't care anymore. Muyu's chill, fun, plays great games, and her karaokes are always a treat (if she'd get professional training she'd be amazing). Plus just the right amount of menhera.

I'd recommend avoiding her twitter if the more :pikayabai: loli stuff makes you uncomfortable as she does retweet a lot of fanart. She's not usually as blatant during streams, unless the topic of Blue Archive comes up.

As long as their model doesn't look like below it doesn't really phase me.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori continuing FF8.

Re:AcT's Sumeragi Rose singing at 12.30PM JST.

She had a short stream yesterday feeling unwell and might have Meniere's disease (hope not, currently taking medicines). Mentioned the pain of camera scope down her throat during medical check.

Patra continuing FFX at 2PM JST.

AZKi is singing in 20 minutes :sanasmile:

>Summer bingo says to play a retro game
>AZKi sings the original Sakura Wars theme
>Summer bingo says to catch a bug
>AZKi sings the original Pokémon theme

Management: :botanshrug:
She's pretty much in "cramming summer homework" mode. I think the retro game part is also when she sang "I can't defeat Air Man". Sang Fansa for the fanservice square in the bingo as well.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well I'm assuming Enigmatic is going to be cringe and silly but I hope it does well.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Gomen got carried away with the racism:ponrys:
If you want fujoshit and racism, the Pippa Citadel, the "Pippadel" if you would, is where the Janny and the Jew ERP while the rest of the thread is forced to witness it.

Their dynamic has got some real broken buck x Massa energy.

I wish it were possible to shame them enough to stop the public ERP.. alas, here we are.

USS IOWA

Well I'm assuming Enigmatic is going to be cringe and silly but I hope it does well.
Atleast It gave us another Kiara reaction post.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk why EN management tries to do things. Everything they do just brings in bad PR and everyone bitches about it, I think EN would have less drama if they just existed and didn't do anything "special" or whatever. I guess in 5 years people would then start bitching about how "stale" it is.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Idk why EN management tries to do things. Everything they do just brings in bad PR and everyone bitches about it, I think EN would have less drama if they just existed and didn't do anything "special" or whatever. I guess in 5 years people would then start bitching about how "stale" it is.
I like it when Cover is ambitious but whenever they leave the typical idol stuff it usually ends up pretty meh at best. EN I just wish did more big collabs like the Crab Game one right after Justice debuted.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hahaha those funny fake Twitter accounts, they sure come up with some crazy stu-

...oh wait this is REAL

It also has a program called "CUNY Citizenship Now" and is known for rampant anti-semitism

I don't know what to do with this information.
I'm blaming Nolan for this simply based on I know at some point in his miserable life he has for whatever forsaken reason uttered UOH CUNY CP in his life unprompted.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

You should be happy this isnt like nothing of what this guy is listing LOL

Top Bottom