"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

Because it would be akward as fuck when someone gets terminated
This year alone 2 terminations took place
That's the beauty of FOMO/gacha games. They can just stop selling said characters. Because of FOMO people will even go crazier knowing this character might never be available ever again.

And if shameless enough, you can bring them back on special that events and hire their PL as "totally random voice actors" and just pay them like how normal voice actors are paid in literally every other gacha games for post-termination sales.

Imagine say for a 10 year anniversary Coco special one time only event/drop featuring Kson as voice actor.

Or a halloween event featuring 2 vampires voiced by Rica and Randon who were totally picked at random.

The holo fanbase would go absolutely nuts.
Just don't sell the talent again, then. Gachas already use FOMO with collabs, wouldn't be any different.
Literally every gacha game uses fomo with non-collab characters as well.
Except for a few, most game separate into "limited summoning" and "standard summoning". Characters on "standard banner" can be get during any time playing the game. Characters on "limited banner" you can only get during the specific month that the banner is on. Usually the limited banners are rerun once a year.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Catch-up reaction till 4715: :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Since then to current: :Roboco-MEMENOD:

Cute clip from the Kiara/Mint collab today, although...

> 00:26-00:35
pssst.... Mint.... ix-nay on the Anger-stray!
> 02:06
The Saplings too MINT!?

Woman born for Phase plays good game:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So either way, Reine's mother will control the government through media manipulation? Yagoo hired the right girl in order to be the only allowed ID vtubers.
Probably not.

Even if what you said is true, the TV station that her mum handled would still need to answer to ID's broadcasting commission either way, so still gonna get silenced or having to deal with the shitstains that is the commission.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Imagine say for a 10 year anniversary Coco special one time only event/drop featuring Kson as voice actor.

Or a halloween event featuring 2 vampires voiced by Rica and Randon who were totally picked at random.

The holo fanbase would go absolutely nuts.
Easy, get the existing talents to be the voice actor, Kanata is pretty good at impersonating. Elizabeth is pretty good at imitating voices too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Probably not.

Even if what you said is true, the TV station that her mum handled would still need to answer to ID's broadcasting commission either way, so still gonna get silenced or having to deal with the shitstains that is the commission.
I wonder if Cover would ever initially fund them getting out of ID and to Japan for any willing talents, if push came to shove.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Just don't sell the talent again, then. Gachas already use FOMO with collabs, wouldn't be any different.
That's the beauty of FOMO/gacha games. They can just stop selling said characters. Because of FOMO people will even go crazier knowing this character might never be available ever again.
Has there been a Terminated Holo talent that conservated all of their content after getting Terminated?:menhera:
They just didnt stop selling their merchs but also nuked their channels
i am pretty sure nobody would like paying money for their oshis just for them getting eliminated for their accounts after Termination
Graduateds are more easy to handle

Negzana

Man I remember people used to rrat that Pekora stopped collabing with Miko cause she came onto Her
People were distracted from MIKO RAPING PEKORA by the fact that PEKORA BOUGHT A FUCKING MONKEY

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I wonder if Cover would ever initially fund them getting out of ID and to Japan for any willing talents, if push came to shove
Doesn't need to go far, just everywhere outside of ID would be miles better. Singapore would be the best bet since its the closest choice for rich folks (ie: Reine) to move away. But I don't think Cover would cover (sorry) the expense, meaning its up to the talents themselves to move out or not.

But moving away is a sign of cowardice so thats not really good either....

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Adding some stuff:

The reason why vtubers (and their PL accounts) decided to chime in into this aside of nationalism sake is that it all started from this "NATIONAL EMERGENCY" image that was first shared on IG by a notable ID journalist/news reporter, but gained viral popularity after a weeb and HoloID Risu simp posted the image on twitter (which was made to respond a tweet hinting the possibility of shitstorms that would've happened on 22nd).

(also fun fact: the image came from a fan-made Indonesian Emergency Alert System that was part of an Indonesian-made analog horror series)

Whether the virality works or not, it does lead to plenty of vtubers in ID and other weebs in the country to show their supports and nationalism against the government. While it might be seen as sudden or whatever, one of the possible reason why they do this is possibly related to a planned law that was set up several months ago involving the aspect of media within the country.

TL;DR the "RUU Penyiaran" (Proposed Broadcasting Law) = the Indonesian's Broadcasting Commission would have monopoly control on what can be broadcasted or not, which would also includes Social Media, and by extensions.... virtual youtubers. Also its vague enough that while it sounds fine on paper, the possibility of everything getting censored on a whim of bunch of boomers would be very bad.

Now, the proposed law itself isn't up yet, but the due date is around September and with that whole "government changing things" bit, the possibility of said law being added is up there, and it kind of make sense that the people are taking actions against it, just in case things do happen.

Uhhhh if the Indo military was occupying state buildings yesterday like that Twitter post is saying they're in fairly deep shit. That's bigger than v-tubers or the broadcast law; if what I'm seeing after looking into it is correct, I think that the election law protests may have just delayed a de-facto coup attempt by Jokowi's bloc. If anything the broadcast stuff is a very small part of a bigger push for an authoritarian state/dynasty/whatever. If Indo isn't very very careful here they're going to go the same way as all these other faux democracies where one party always wins. Think Turkey, but with worse food.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not "worse" food. I forgot about Tongseng, that's pretty fucking delicious

Doesn't need to go far, just everywhere outside of ID would be miles better. Singapore would be the best bet since its the closest choice for rich folks (ie: Reine) to move away. But I don't think Cover would cover (sorry) the expense, meaning its up to the talents themselves to move out or not.

But moving away is a sign of cowardice so thats not really good either....

I volunteer as tribute, I'll get Ollie her green card guys don't worry :smugmoona:

I came back to the forum after being absent for a couple of days, man that was one hell of a backread :guraeating:

Anyways, this only reinforces my idea of never joining the groomcord (and not testing Proctor too much)

There's something, I don't know how to explain it, darkly hilarious about this. IIRC One of Jurard's inspiration to become a Vtuber was Millie, and I think he may have even mentioned her in one of his first streams... only for a hypothetical collab to happen after everything that happened with Niji during the first half of the year.
Hell I'm not sure about numbers but at this point Jurard might have more viewers than Millie
:nolanbean:

About Millie x Jurard, though: according to hololyzer, Jurard is a low 4 view at this point (last 3 streams max CCV are 1240, 1499, and 1031). Millie is solidly a 3 view now (last 3 streams at 560, 496, and 378). He's pretty much beaten her out at this point.

Man. :depressedtako: Why did she have to get so wrapped up in this Niji shit? She could have joined HoloID for fucks sake...

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
It's time for Yin and Yang; Tomoe Umari is continuing her Halo 3 playthrough:

And Peo is drawing her oshi:

Helkar

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
About Millie x Jurard, though: according to hololyzer, Jurard is a low 4 view at this point (last 3 streams max CCV are 1240, 1499, and 1031). Millie is solidly a 3 view now (last 3 streams at 560, 496, and 378). He's pretty much beaten her out at this point.

Man. :depressedtako: Why did she have to get so wrapped up in this Niji shit? She could have joined HoloID for fucks sake...
Nah. HoloID dodged several bullets for that.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Uhhhh if the Indo military was occupying state buildings yesterday like that Twitter post is saying they're in fairly deep shit.
Nah, the post was just a joke in itself. When the protests happened there's law enforcements like riot police with riot gears but no clear military presences.

anyway to reduce the tension and bringing back vtubers in my posts, have hana reaction image

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Nah, the post was just a joke in itself. When the protests happened there's law enforcements like riot police with riot gears but no clear military presences.

anyway to reduce the tension and bringing back vtubers in my posts, have hana reaction image

q2aihr.jpg

"I ain't gatta explain (my) dick!"

Salado

JusticeDog

For real though. I dont understand why they keep trying these shitty apps and "game" and ignore the obvious.

Look at FIFA ultimate, look at Fate grand order, look at Fire Emblem Heroes... The money is in the gacha games if you really want to milk your audience dry. Call it hololive alternative or something. Hire competent writers like Urobuchi and tell them go wild. Bam easily billions of dollars.

Summer outfits that isnt feasible for 3d or youtube-kun will literally bankrupt people if released in a gacha format.
I would assume they don't do it because it would be a pain in the ass to figure out how to get the talents to receive a fair share of the money, compared to doing a collab with a gacha or something where they just get paid a set amount.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
They should reveal IPs and see how many SEAmonkeys there were raiding it.
Actually just rangeban SEA altogether so everyone can achieve peace

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Nah. HoloID dodged several bullets for that.
I will maintain that Millie is a fairly dumb person who sticks up for people close to her, even when they're assholes or in the wrong. I do think she's gone full mama bear Niji defender at this point and is probably never going to recover, but she was manipulated into it in my personal opinion. You know the naive girl that hangs out with the wrong crowd at the wrong time in her life and gets warped into mimicking everything they do until it ruins her life and personality? That's Millie. Doesn't make things she's said any better or more defensible, just sadder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom