"One screw up can really screw you up."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It'll never cease to entertain me that one of the most xenophobic and culturally conservative nations on earth is single-handedly responsible for connecting about as many totally disparate people under a common interest as both major world religion's combined.
Young ESLs had to always learn to look for whatever scraps of outside (mostly american) culture they could find, but the internet has made it much easier to not only connect with the handful of other young, bored-out-of-their-minds-with-your-country's-culture people, but also have much easier access to incredibly attractive foreign cultural exports which always made anything and everything in your country look like cheap garbage for cavemen.

I didn't learn english because I had some aspirations of better working opportunities or because I was some kind of FUCKING NERD who just had to get As on every subject. I learned it with the simple goal of being able to consume the freshest, hottest online content which is always in english. With native online spheres always being outdated by at least 5-10 years it basically became a must just to be able to consume the best content around and also have this sense of escapism by interacting with foreigners who have different ideas and mindsets from your own and aren't the same moronic apes who you interact with every day.

Third worlders may be xenophobic and extremely patriotic a lot of the time, but there is a large contingent of social outcasts who wish they'd been born anywhere else...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Is this why Proctor thinks that the site is a hivemind? Because half of the users don't immediately agree with the new opinion just because it was presented to them, even if it had no facts to back it up, and lots to prove it wrong? Or he is really just butthurt that everyone shit on him for grooming 2-views on forum-associated account without thinking that it might be really fucking stupid
I think he's just salty about people making memes about him and whenever he tries to correct them, everyone just goes "lol sure thing chickenfucker".
If his corrections weren't on the level of "she totally wasn't trying to dump me guys, she had no intentions of doing so, ignore everything she said about me before, it was purely my own decision to break up with her, and I didn't just get lucky to dump her first haha" then maybe someone would listen to him
Well I think it's the whole "lol proctor flipped out and banned Tako because he called Kirsche fat" when it was more about Tako pinging her in the groomcord with her fat face, a point which he tries really hard to correct and everyone just spams "lol kirsche fat" in response and ignores him. Anyways...

lol kirsche fat
This is the kind of timelooping I crave!
Have you tried not being a raging homosexual?
That's what I'm saying, we have to normalize thirsting for :menhera:they need love too

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I just wanna go on record and say I didn't do anything this time.
:BijouBijou:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I PERSONALLY am sick of seeing you and other shit-stirrers use the absolute worst faith interpretation of that event to constantly try to agitate people. Takodachi @'d Kirsche directly and demanded up to date IRL photos of her "To see if you're still fat". Who cares about her appearance, he pinged a vTuber and asked her to dox her IRL pictures. The excuse doesn't matter. I personally saw it, live, while it happened and saw her leave the Discord, live, while it happened. A feat, I might add, no one has tried with any other person who has entered that Discord. Kirsche was the lone person targeted with that bit of harassment.

Make fun of Proctor all you want, but holy fucking shit you guys are retarded by dragging this lie for nearly a year at this point. Please just grow up and stop with this dumb lie.

Honestly agreed though, I haven't given a shit about this particular incident since everyone apologized to each other and people got unbanned.
If even tako himself isn't bitching about it then I don't think we should be angry on his behalf.

I know some people are mad at proc for some other stuff or the way he sometimes speaks or acts but if that's the case then vent your actual, up-to-date grievances.

USS IOWA

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if that's the case then vent your actual, up-to-date grievances.
Proctor banned Naganon for a month and I couldn't bully him for his choice in his preferred online anime girl during that time.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

httn

Hag enthusiast

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
And it's not like he doesn't have a long and storied track record of fucking with vtubers, even those he likes. And god help them if he finds out they're Chinese. :voxppinyourcoke:
He only hangs around latinas nowadays to play it safe, and even then he almost went Kaczynski on Bibi because the signs are all there:

Honestly there's so many yellows that it's very unlikely you won't see at least one asian-adjacent in public transport or dining places every day.
Kirsche isn't fat enough:architect:
I don't even know if I can call architects niggas because if the numbers are correct, you fucks almost never finish college. :gsh:

Negzana

That's what I'm saying, we have to normalize thirsting for :menhera:they need love too
It's not gay to not want to become swiss cheese during sex because she has flashbacks of being violently slurped at by a savantic maid 3 years ago and starts violently flailing her knife.

Short

God Damn the Sun
PERSONALLY am sick of seeing you and other shit-stirrers
:mikok:
he pinged a vTuber and asked her to dox her IRL pictures.
lol he asked for pics of her hands
V8ybaF4L_o.png

That I posted from one of her streams
0iV5akSa_o.png

What lie have I told?

frz

tbf that's a big doxx right there and too much of an ask.
I too write my home addresses on my fingers.
ALSO WE TIME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPING YAY

Edit: btw since we are timelooping. The main reason everyone told proctor to fuck off was because it happened off-site. I didn't actually give a shit if tako got banned from the groomcord. But proctor was clearly vindictive because he called Kirsche fat and banned him here. What if I call kirsche fat on reddit. Do I get banned in here too?
:irysthumbsupl:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Shut up and post vtubers.

Other vtubers.

Like this:

Not-Username

You fucks all are to me Schrödingers ugly/beautiful
As well as
Schrödingers fat/skinny
As well as
Schrödingers gay/straight

But in the end you niggas are all retarded

Have a nice day :youlittleshit::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::marinesmug:

Negzana

Kaela's been playing MC for five hours now, been happy for that

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Anyone who uses the discord is a femboy and i have fun lurking to see the most retarded takes that people dont even bother with posting here

Top Bottom