"It's not my fault girls are so weak"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

UberSoldat

Sleepy plays the new Tarkov wipe

Xenlar and co. are back again for the Gamescom indies and Future Games Show

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I always thought she was on the young side given that family drama but I guess I was wrong.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I always thought she was on the young side given that family drama but I guess I was wrong.

Holy uber hag
Inb4 Amiya is younger or some shit

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Kirsche is fat" is yet another quality groomcord moment that unfortunately was ported over to the forums and now we have to put up with.

Italian women cussin' is hot.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I PERSONALLY am sick of seeing you and other shit-stirrers use the absolute worst faith interpretation of that event to constantly try to agitate people. Takodachi @'d Kirsche directly and demanded up to date IRL photos of her "To see if you're still fat". Who cares about her appearance, he pinged a vTuber and asked her to dox her IRL pictures. The excuse doesn't matter. I personally saw it, live, while it happened and saw her leave the Discord, live, while it happened. A feat, I might add, no one has tried with any other person who has entered that Discord. Kirsche was the lone person targeted with that bit of harassment.

Make fun of Proctor all you want, but holy fucking shit you guys are retarded by dragging this lie for nearly a year at this point. Please just grow up and stop with this dumb lie.
I've been wondering why I no longer see Takodachi's presence, it turned out he got nuked by Proctor's Fat Man and Little Boy for fucking around too much.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

GVOlqGdWoAEQu39 (1).jpg

Nerissa,nooooooooooo:faunacry:

VSoyBoy

How much piss you think she had in all those years?

Bronze

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've been wondering why I no longer see Takodachi's presence, it turned out he got nuked by Proctor's Fat Man and Little Boy for fucking around too much.

He's not banned, people just started noticing that he was hanging out in the streams of extremely obsessed fujoshis who constantly talk about pegging him and then he had a complete meltdown when one of them collaborated with FILTHY MALE uwu's lab, and he mostly stopped posting after that destroyed his reputation as an internet hardass.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's not banned, people just started noticing that he was hanging out in the streams of extremely obsessed fujoshis who constantly talk about pegging him and then he had a complete meltdown when one of them collaborated with FILTHY MALE uwu's lab, and he mostly stopped posting after that destroyed his reputation as an internet hardass.
Imagine getting cucked by a man in a lab coat.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Chat meme. She is in her early 20's, this is stolen hag valour.

Big announcement might be new members :ameliaThink:

Gen1 new outfits are meant to be this month.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
There's a lot of russian autists but if they feel out of place they usually stream in english to mingle with fellow weebs.
I can point out CommanderDel and LykaLynx as two examples, good people that sanctions fucked immensely.
Lyka is Belarusian, which brings its own set of problems. Mana Renewal, who used to collab with Moona, is Russian and hasn't streamed in a long time.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
A compilation of Korone and Botan speaking blessed English during their American adventure:

ex_lurker

Chat meme. She is in her early 20's, this is stolen hag valour.
Is she? I don't watch her so I can't confirm anything but during her Vexpo panel, she said that the first video game she ever played was Pokemon Yellow. Not exactly a zoomer response.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

What the hell is this? A game or mental break?

Void Scribas

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
He also changed his name, as we can see when we go back to his greatest hits.

Top Bottom