"FUCK ME!...AS A FRIEND!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
At the risk of being migo'ed into oblivion how do we know this guy who hacked his reddit didn't bookmark that himself?
Thats honestly a good question but the poster in question just popped up, there could be more or less developments

Yeah, and this comment in the Vtuber thread aged very poorly in a single day.
View attachment 76344

:dokiSmugNew:

In a fucked way, Nux is still pretty awful if this is true, but so far of what has been revealed to the public Taiga has done worse

Again, this isnt me defending either, its just that one seems to be a tad worse than the other

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
At the risk of being migo'ed into oblivion how do we know this guy who hacked his reddit didn't bookmark that himself?

I wouldn't know personally, but he did provide some extra proof when asked. It's impossible to COMPREHENSIVELY prove that this is True & Honest Content, but it's a hell of a lot more compelling and evidence-backed than the 'Pippa dates a pooner' loop.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MORE FAT SLAIN
:painpeko:
Tbh it make sense though she has an irl idol career now

Don't worry, She is fine.
0731_snz.jpeg
He only hangs around latinas nowadays to play it safe, and even then he almost went Kaczynski on Bibi because the signs are all there:
I've been saying from the beginning that Bibi sounds Chinese.:takoesl:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I wouldn't know personally, but he did provide some extra proof when asked. It's impossible to COMPREHENSIVELY prove that this is True & Honest Content, but it's a hell of a lot more compelling and evidence-backed than the 'Pippa dates a pooner' loop.
If it's true and confirmed, Nux needs to face the wall. Hypocrite pedo accuser turns out to have skeletons hiding in the closet.
All he proved so far was that he has access to Nux's account for two years it's my opinion someone who sits on that has malicious intent and would bookmark bad shit and pass it off as Nux
That's definitely very suspicious and reeks of some kind of gay op. Until more confirmation and context comes out, I guess Nux is safe for now.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In a fucked way, Nux is still pretty awful if this is true, but so far of what has been revealed to the public Taiga has done worse

Again, this isnt me defending either, its just that one seems to be a tad worse than the other
I don't care about either of them, I just found the bad timing of that post funny. I know nothing about Taiga and I already had the opinion before all this that Nux could neck himself, for all I care.
:BijouBijou:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
All he proved so far was that he has access to Nux's account for two years it's my opinion someone who sits on that has malicious intent and would bookmark bad shit and pass it off as Nux

The Loli pics don't surprise me he used them as shock humor thumbnails for years but stopped a while ago cause he began associating Loli shit as gateway pedophilia through his coverage of all the pedo drama since he started doing commentary
As he details in his 10 year anniversary video

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Loli pics don't surprise me he used them as shock humor thumbnails for years but stopped a while ago cause he began associating Loli shit as gateway pedophilia through his coverage of all the pedo drama since he started doing commentary
The fact that he claims to have had access for that long honestly makes it suspicious to me. If that one teen post was 5 years old, why not out him immediately after getting access?

Scoots i would never understand why would anyone defend Nux
Eh, finding doubt in something weird isn't really defending him. I just think the way this person went about it leaves too much open to doubt.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I don't care about either of them, I just found the bad timing of that post funny. I know nothing about Taiga and I already had the opinion before all this that Nux could neck himself, for all I care.
:BijouBijou:
Total DramaYamanba Death

That guy is fucking awful

Bronze

Hina's playing golf

Saya's live in 30

Roca's playing factorio

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Total DramaYamanba Death

I defend him cause does a lot of good for creators on YouTube Screenshot_20240821-191102.png
he platforms small channels in his game shows

He helped Melody with the digi shit
He helped best guy ever among others I can't remember specifically get his channel back after he got nuked
He does a ton of general management and advice for creators on the backend
He helped Sayu with her document and defended her from the beginning from Niji
The Vshojo exposè phishing scam shit
and that's all I can think of but there is more
The one big blemish he has for me is the Taiga fuck up which he has done his best to repent for short of doing another video with Charlie to correct the record, he cut the fuck up out of the video and pinned a correction comment, Screenshot_20240821-190522.png
he apologized on his biggest platform the podcast and apologized privately and apologized publicly multiple times since and then just recently gave taiga's termination a highlight in a recent video about bullshit bans

Edit: he also defended Sinder in that retarded CPR drama
downloadd.png

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Attachments

• IMG_0329.png
    IMG_0329.png
    820.1 KB · Views: 47

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i hate nux because hes a femboy simple as

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Proctor if you are planning to clean house I just wanna say that the inmate insurrections have all been instigated by the secret cabal triumvirate of @The Rrat @God's Strongest Dragoon and @Bay Lurker let it be known that despite my improper behavior I am sworn supporter of the regime and the government mandated chuubas.

LONG LIVE THE COCK MASTER!
House Yamanba.

Because if someone streams Fallout 3 or Fallout 4 then a third of their chat will incessantly ask why their playing it instead of New Vegas, if their playing Fallout 78 then half will be asking them why their playing it (and half of those will also be telling the streamer to kill themselves)
And that's a good thing! :pekonod:

I always thought she was on the young side given that family drama but I guess I was wrong.

I see she's finally embraced her destiny:

1724269955919.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's why even most here don't care too much about the drama between him and VShojo, because even though they were clearly in the wrong he's just such a fucking fag.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
E-girls having PC issues and simps paying for it will never not go hand in hand.

I can forgive femboys, but Nux is insufferable in every aspect of a person.
theres a stark difference in a femboy and a femboy and nux is the latter along with the rest of the usual suspects

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I dont disagree with calling Nux a fag but i think it would be prudent to wait for more from this user posting his reddit if the initial posts are that damning, but like Scoot's said, Gayops are possible like him finding an old enough post to bookmark
I think regardless of that its still not too far fetched, though, but i think its better to wait if the user in question will post more, it seems like an interesting find

stassy

Nayuta learned the hard way about the cost of a casual freelance medical full checkup cost :
image.png

Also she showed a bit of the enthusiasm of the oversea touhou fans (seems to be there was a mix of chinese, japan and us fan gathered there) packed in a sizeable venue :

1.png

Some clips summarizing the latest Azki streams :

Top Bottom