"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Iori BD and new outfit in 20 minutes

I think that makes DaMichi the only one in Gen 1 that doesn't have a new outfit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was gonna leave this in the known schizo thread, but reading this guy's X account, this guy is way crazier than I thought.

Keeki's stalker has either name-changed again and his account is unprivated. His alt account is still up, but remains inactive since around March of last year.

Current:
Mirror:

Name changes:
  • Phoenix_Rick_
  • Rick_Phoenix_
  • Amduscias_Rick_

Example:

foto_no_exif - 2024-08-21T204138.765.jpg

She wasn't kidding about being lucky to be alive.
:guraeating:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I had to do a double take when I saw the thumbnail

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
A compilation of Korone and Botan speaking blessed English during their American adventure:

Perhaps the best part: Korone buying Master Chief Pluhie from a literal random nigga

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Not-Username

> It's not real because it doesn't meet my autistic standards of evidence
> It's real because I hate Nux
pain
Welcome to tva

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I was gonna leave this in the known schizo thread, but reading this guy's X account, this guy is way crazier than I thought.

Example:

View attachment 76354

She wasn't kidding about being lucky to be alive.
:guraeating:

It's jarring to read this unhinged shit and know it comes from some chinless, fat goober looking motherfucker. Has to stalk twiggy, 90lbs soaking wet women to feel like he has power. He's not worth fedposting, but I will say his teeth (if he has any) are (probably) very breakable.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ria is streaming.
Coding a neocities website for the upcoming redebut, finally medicated and healthier than ever.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Mari praticing for the Mario Kart Tournament with Yae and Mono.
Mariya POV

Yae POV

Mono POV

Unarchived Wosekino

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
He's not banned, people just started noticing that he was hanging out in the streams of extremely obsessed fujoshis who constantly talk about pegging him and then he had a complete meltdown when one of them collaborated with FILTHY MALE uwu's lab, and he mostly stopped posting after that destroyed his reputation as an internet hardass.
What? Are ye serious!? The twitter famous Tardkodachi SELF-EXPLODED his e-wiener because his oshi collabed with a MALE!?!?!?

How The LatinX Had Fallen...

I was exaggerating my own post to play into the stereotype for fun, but as I recall his problem was that uwu's lab's Discord has pronoun roles and some snowflakes joined Lava's discord after she collabed with him.
HE SHOVED A STICK OF DYNAMITE ON HIS E-PEEN AND DETONATED IT BECAUSE OF MUH PRONOUNS!?!?!?
:RaoraMAMAMIA::dokiwheeze:
You Beanerfucks are more entertaining than most 3-views, seriously.

I defend him cause does a lot of good for creators on YouTube he platforms small channels in his game shows

He helped Melody with the digi shit
He helped best guy ever among others I can't remember specifically get his channel back after he got nuked
He does a ton of general management and advice for creators on the backend
He helped Sayu with her document and defended her from the beginning from Niji
The Vshojo exposè fishing scam shit
and that's all I can think of off the top of my head but there is more
The one big blemish he has for me is the Taiga fuck up which he has done his best to repent for short of doing another video with Charlie to correct the record, he cut the fuck up out of the video and pinned a correction comment, he apologized on his biggest platform the podcast and apologized privately and apologized publicly multiple times since and then just recently gave taiga's termination a highlight in a recent video about bullshit bans

So after Nolan you're pining over Nux now huh. From an uber retard to a dramaYamanba, you seriously have bad taste in men.
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Iori BD and new outfit in 20 minutes

Screenshot_20240822_085858.jpg
:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:

kingcaid

Khubie is playing more Hollow Knight. I will now start to drink paint in order to cope with the display of skill I will be witnessing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's jarring to read this unhinged shit and know it comes from some chinless, fat goober looking motherfucker. Has to stalk twiggy, 90lbs soaking wet women to feel like he has power. He's not worth fedposting, but I will say his teeth (if he has any) are (probably) very breakable.
I can't help but think this whole time that the dude is lucky he didn't pull this shit in front of some of her dedicated Western fans. I am certain more than a few of them would not mind risking deportation beating this dude down after witnessing that scene.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can't help but think this whole time that the dude is lucky he didn't pull this shit in front of some of her dedicated Western fans. I am certain more than a few of them would not mind risking deportation beating this dude down after witnessing that scene.
The way some of her German fans were talking about another creeper sounded like the KFP were planning to disappear the guy.
NEW VSPO!EN MEMBERS!

Wow, that's like zero warning with them debuting in 3 days
>another Apex and Valorant autist
The absolute state of the FPS scene

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The Takodachis are in an Ina drought once more.

:depressedtako:

Top Bottom