"Pain, yatta!"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I for one welcome Yagoo's technodystopia where Holoplus overtakes X and Facebook
The talents won't even be posting on it. It ain't taking over shit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The talents won't even be posting on it. It ain't taking over shit.
then what is the app for? what will be the content and who is going to post there?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
then what is the app for? what will be the content and who is going to post there?
I think it's the painfully naive Japanese 2008 idea of giving them a gated, focused social media platform to talk about one thing. Almost as quaint and outdated as a topical internet forum.

Which, from a company standpoint is incredibly retarded, because you want outside people to stumble into those social media posts and get interested in your chuubas, not for a bunch of retards who are already Hololive gigafans to talk to each other about Hololive, but through HoloTwitter.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Was Lava confirmed a troon? I never knew for sure.

Simping for a NTR :WHORE!!!:?

... wat. Lava is like the most woman-voiced woman to have ever bled out her vagina, in a womanly way.
Confirmed femoid, from her drunk streams and autistic episodes (see: LEGO store dude hitting on her) she's very self-conscious of her voice, sometimes she doesn't mind sounding like a dyke, sometimes cry rivers about not sounding like a normal woman, stopped acting over her normal tone at some point, so you know, the usual, women.

Grimmi voicing the voices from the void

Mouse (american one) on Super Mario 64

Bloodborne with the dog

RiverBear

VSPO EN hot dropping two more members

And

The animation is nice. Jira, pls pick up Apex or Valo....

Late... tweets dropped almost the same time as you posted. Impressive

VSPO EN must be doing good then for them to just casually drop 2 more members out of nowhere

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seems like basically this:
I think it's the painfully naive Japanese 2008 idea of giving them a gated, focused social media platform to talk about one thing. Almost as quaint and outdated as a topical internet forum.

Which, from a company standpoint is incredibly retarded, because you want outside people to stumble into those social media posts and get interested in your chuubas, not for a bunch of retards who are already Hololive gigafans to talk to each other about Hololive, but through HoloTwitter.
To be fair, too, they post a lot more news there than on X, as well, it feels like. Otherwise, I don't really see a point of it if fans don't get to interact with anyone but other fans. There isn't even a profile or friend system, either, so interactions even between fans is pretty superficial.

Also, cursed Keeki toe pic. I recommend reading the X chain, because it is actually pretty funny with her worrying about the blister popping on the plane

Honestly doesn't even look that bad with how long she has been talking about how terrible it is.

edit: nice try, woman :gloomiLaugh:foto_no_exif - 2024-08-21T225948.323.jpg

:dokiWTF:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Its a Glorified pretty schedule for Holo related stuff interacting with others is pretty limited and someone needs to approve your post so its heavily moderated
Good if You are a Giga fan of the 80+ vtubers that it has but pretty useless if you have few oshis and you can just check them in other social media

USS IOWA

To be fair, too, they post a lot more news there than on X, as well, it feels like. Otherwise, I don't really see a point of it if fans don't get to interact with anyone but other fans. There isn't even a profile or friend system, either, so interactions even between fans is pretty superficial.

Also, cursed Keeki toe pic. I recommend reading the X chain, because it is actually pretty funny with her worrying about the blister popping on the plane

Honestly doesn't even look that bad with how long she has been talking about how terrible it is.

I had that once, I just let it be until it dissapears.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Its a Glorified pretty schedule for Holo related stuff interacting with others is pretty limited and someone needs to approve your post so its heavily moderated
Good if You are a Giga fan of the 80+ vtubers that it has but pretty useless if you have few oshis and you can just check them in other social media
So it's Twitter+Reddit+VT+Here all in a single Japanese size package.
Don't see the point of it if it's mostly about interacting with people you will probably end up hating.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
If I had to guess, she got it from dancing. If she has more to do, it may not be easy for her to not agitate it. Either way, she was asking because she was worried about it popping if she got on her return flight.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Considering how much of a gooner this fag is I wouldn't be surprised if he did this for fetish reasons and having people make r34 of this model.

USS IOWA

If I had to guess, she got it from dancing. If she has more to do, it may not be easy for her to not agitate it. Either way, she was asking because she was worried about it popping if she got on her return flight.
Well she just need to wear shoes with loose socks and be mindful where her feet is. Sometimes her anxiety of the simplest things makes her cute.

Salado

closedblas

I'm expecting the holoplus app to be something like Showroom (jpop idols do private streams, owned by Sony JP), or Vlive (the korean equivalent), and the AKB48 (and related groups) who have their apps for virtual handshake events etc. That shit is honestly way too deep and basically milk fans at every turn.
AKB groups have the mobilemail apps (eg. SKE48Mail, HKT48Mail etc) where you have to pay to access what is essentially idols' marshmallow/twitter/blog.
Similarly, kpop has Bubble/Weverse/Universe where it advertises that you're in a group chat with your idol.

tldr $

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

edit: nice try, woman :gloomiLaugh:View attachment 76370

We are sorely lacking a cringe amongus emote and I volunteer Keeki's toe as tribute

When I was a kid I was stupid and wore steel-toed work shoes on the first day of my first job as a dishwasher. Slid around on wet floors for an entire night, with my feet slamming into and grinding on the steel ends of the shoes every time I moved. I get home, take off my shoes, and almost all of my toes were entirely purple and swollen under the nail like that, but over the entire nail. Hurt like a bitch, but no lost nails and no complications besides taking a full year for everything to go back to normal. I get that men generally feel way less pain than women, but I still feel like Keeki is kind of having a :polkawomanmoment: with this one tbh

Eureka

DeniaL_ei Is live with some Art today!

RiverBear

Salado

Is that an actual costume of hers or did she just layer it to her model
I think is a layer, like the bunny girl one. Still :iryswooo:

e:

We are getting murdered in 20.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
ATTENTION: TAKANASHI KIARA FELL INTO THE CHRIS CHAN RABBIT HOLE. IT IS NOW TIME TO PANIC. THE FINAL YAB IS UPON US.
:panik::wawaspazzing:

Top Bottom