"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
To ease the tension, here's a clip of Biboo talking about her meeting with Luna.

(Btw, If someone has been telling you not to do something but you still do, don't be surprised when they'll start getting angry at you.)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>me, circa ~30 minutes ago: Man, I should play some video games before bed.
>Sees incoming shitstorm potentially brewing
>:amepopcorn:
Bro, I'm just trying to watch a horror movie and this shit is killing all the tension.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My god Hff stop groveling, your life isn't ending because the woman doesn't like you.

In the grand scheme of things bullying a weirdo like niganon is worth a lot more than e-girl clout.

I can respect that.
I'm not grovelling. I'm not privy to Proctor's complaints as I've never been in the Discord so I have no dog in that fight.

My point that I will always stand by is my posts on this forum aren't intended to make people feel unsafe. Regardless of whether it's an overreaction or not, I don't care to leave someone paranoid they're going to be stalked irl because of something I've posted online, which is why I made a point of clarifying.

Anything else is fair game, fight amongst yourselves as you see fit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bro, I'm just trying to watch a horror movie and this shit is killing all the tension.
What are you on? This is better than any movie!

The Rrat

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
An old Note by Yagoo back in 2023 was pinned.

There are a few interesting sections.

1724305090023.png

About why they went IPO. I know many of you were questioning their decision a few days ago because of all the doomposting.

1724305176907.png

Straight-out doomposting about Japan's population.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
An old Note by Yagoo back in 2023 was pinned.

There are a few interesting sections.

View attachment 76381
About why they went IPO. I know many of you were questioning their decision a few days ago because of all the doomposting.

View attachment 76382
Straight-out doomposting about Japan's population.
Someone mentioned either here or elsewhere that the whole reason they went public is that the investor from their pre-holo days wanted to cash out and it was either IPO or sell. I'd take IPO with Yagoo still owning most of the company any day.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm not grovelling. I'm not privy to Proctor's complaints as I've never been in the Discord so I have no dog in that fight.

My point that I will always stand by is my posts on this forum aren't intended to make people feel unsafe. Regardless of whether it's an overreaction or not, I don't care to leave someone paranoid they're going to be stalked irl because of something I've posted online, which is why I made a point of clarifying.

Anything else is fair game, fight amongst yourselves as you see fit.

Oh man, you've missed some shit. This dumb cunt was hired by Stellarverse Productions, on the criteria that she not publicly reveal she had been hired until debut. The debut date was in December, her birthday, which she was pissed about. So instead of acting like a rational, sensible adult, she proceeded to go on a massive public Discord call and whine about it to over a hundred people, including multiple TVA members. Naturally, as soon as she started, people like @Cubanodun began to relay everything she said. She became extremely, extremely mad that her public words in direct violation of the contract she was about to sign were being posted elsewhere, and came scrambling in my DMs begging me to censor the Discord and TVA for her. I was hoping to be able to tell her to fuck off then and there, but for reasons I have never grasped, the people relaying her words agreed to stop after her hissy fit, and I was left at an impasse.

Of course, Stellarverse wasn't fucking retarded like she is and had at least a few people in the Discord call listening to her stabbing her soon-to-be CEO in the back, so he threw her out anyway. Naturally she has learned literally nothing since that day and continues to blab every time she goes on a bender. This doesn't stop her from being mad as hell when HER dirty laundry is shared, because when she is joining random Discord calls to talk in a high-pitched sing-song voice about industry secrets, it's a good thing. But when you act perfectly normally, you are the silly immature person who is risking her precious future.

What has infuriated me all the more is that people are consistently willing to cover for her and forgive her when she fucks up, which she never learns from and always insists are just other people not being 'mature' or 'sensible' enough.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
JAPAN WILL LIVE ON THROUGH THE PROLIFERATION OF CARTOON WOMEN
I'll take on the challenge of repopulating the population of anime women in japan for yagoo's sake. 私に任せてください

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Here's the receipts, since she doesn't respect the privacy of anyone else, why the fuck should I?

1724305703184.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hey look I was right again

:kroniidrinking:

I'll take on the challenge of repopulating the population of anime women in japan for yagoo's sake. 私に任せてください

We can pretend to be Yellow and get uh a Visa for that. Why not

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@The Proctor
I was right during my first DM. You really are a massive fаggot.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't understand how neither of you see how weird and strange and not normal it is to post someone's tweets (from a private account btw) that have absolutely nothing to do with their content. If I was posting anything related to my content, I could understand it, but they were literally just cropped photos of my face (again, posted on a private real life account) and completely unrelated to anything having to do with my vtubing career.

It's weird and unnecessary and uncomfortable. I understand that this is the internet and nothing is truly private, but doing that just to spite a 3rd party is weird behavior.
I understand your desire here, but I don't think you put enough stock into your words that "this is the internet, and nothing is truly private." Anything you put on the internet is there forever, and it is up to you to make sure you curate those who have access to your content, as anonymous parties have no obligation to keep your information private. You don't have to like it, but it is the truth of the world we all live in.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh man, you've missed some shit. This dumb cunt was hired by Stellarverse Productions, on the criteria that she not publicly reveal she had been hired until debut. The debut date was in December, her birthday, which she was pissed about. So instead of acting like a rational, sensible adult, she proceeded to go on a massive public Discord call and whine about it to over a hundred people, including multiple TVA members. Naturally, as soon as she started, people like @Cubanodun began to relay everything she said. She became extremely, extremely mad that her public words in direct violation of the contract she was about to sign were being posted elsewhere, and came scrambling in my DMs begging me to censor the Discord and TVA for her. I was hoping to be able to tell her to fuck off then and there, but for reasons I have never grasped, the people relaying her words agreed to stop after her hissy fit, and I was left at an impasse.

Of course, Stellarverse wasn't fucking retarded like she is and had at least a few people in the Discord call listening to her stabbing her soon-to-be CEO in the back, so he threw her out anyway. Naturally she has learned literally nothing since that day and continues to blab every time she goes on a bender. This doesn't stop her from being mad as hell when HER dirty laundry is shared, because when she is joining random Discord calls to talk in a high-pitched sing-song voice about industry secrets, it's a good thing. But when you act perfectly normally, you are the silly immature person who is risking her precious future.

What has infuriated me all the more is that people are consistently willing to cover for her and forgive her when she fucks up, which she never learns from and always insists are just other people not being 'mature' or 'sensible' enough.
Here's the receipts, since she doesn't respect the privacy of anyone else, why the fuck should I?

View attachment 76383
In that case I'm now significantly less sympathetic. What the fuck.

Top Bottom