"'Excuse me ma'am, have you considered -inclusivity- in your -private time-' I JUST WANT TO HAVE AN ORGASM!'"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing A Plague Tale: Requiem

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Lollime protects Gotham.

Chiwa playing CoD Infinite Warfare

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
and then he had a complete meltdown when one of them collaborated with FILTHY MALE uwu's lab, and he mostly stopped posting after that destroyed his reputation as an internet hardass.
This one I don't get. Whats wrong with Uwo's lab? He seems like a nice fellow, and the one stream I watched of his was him making a Marimari_EN cosplay, and he was chill. Some people's thought processes are like a hard puzzle; you either have them figured out to a T, or you just don't get them at all

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I wouldn't have believed the number of Russian weebs out there till I actually started meeting some at Vexpo. Makes me wonder how when there's so little content out there in their own languages. Even ESL has more dedicated monolingual weeb content.
In WW2, they drew pinup girls on planes. In 2024, they draw anime characters on Shells & Missiles. We are all now built different.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Aqua's schedule for her final week.
AquaFinalWeek.jpeg
8/22 20:00 Collaboration, 22:00 Stream
8/23 20:00 Collaboration, 22:00 Stream
8/24 22:00 Last membership stream
8/25 20:00 Collaboration (still planning), 23:30 Collaboration
8/26 20:00 Collaboration (still planning)
8/27 20:00 Stream, 23:00 Last chatting stream
8/28 20:00 Graduation Live

Yesterday, Aqua released a cover of If I could be a constellation from Bocchi the Rock.

Highlights of Koyori's quiz with Aqua, AZKi, and Marine.

Tamaki and Norio did a collaboration with Aqua.
EDIT: More information in the Aqua thread.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Soft spooder will play the belly-dancing platformer again

httn

Hag enthusiast
Is she? I don't watch her so I can't confirm anything but during her Vexpo panel, she said that the first video game she ever played was Pokemon Yellow. Not exactly a zoomer response.
Had to double check and yes. She has a hag's soul trapped in the body of a 22 year old zoomer.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Had to double check and yes. She has a hag's soul trapped in the body of a 22 year old zoomer.
Yeah, that's what I figured tho, this would have been way funnier if she was 38.
Screenshot-2024-04-15-1.png
Screenshot-2024-04-15-2.png
Screenshot-2024-04-15-3.png

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The curse of Wukong has already spread. Kaela has now returned to monke.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
How much piss you think she had in all those years?
Assuming an annual production of 550 liters of urine per year, and that she didn't acquire urine from other sources, no more than 20.000 liters.
Imagine getting cucked by a man in a lab coat.
In reference to one of our header quotes, Einstein did in fact get all the bitches. He didn't usually wear a labcoat, though.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This one I don't get. Whats wrong with Uwo's lab? He seems like a nice fellow, and the one stream I watched of his was him making a Marimari_EN cosplay, and he was chill. Some people's thought processes are like a hard puzzle; you either have them figured out to a T, or you just don't get them at all
It is more genuinely confusing because he was one of the people who originally shilled uwu.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I was exaggerating my own post to play into the stereotype for fun, but as I recall his problem was that uwu's lab's Discord has pronoun roles and some snowflakes joined Lava's discord after she collabed with him.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
He's probably mentioning Purpur Lavandel, purple mexican woman at a reachable distance from him. She jokes (maybe with some truths inbetween) about matching Bozus (her regulars) together for some steamy gay sex. I think she's cool, she could be a huge streamer if she fought the menhera with all her might but she's a bit too parasocial with her audience sometimes, I guess she got a little accommodated.
I don't think Tako is parasocial to that degree, but I can see why you see it like that. He didn't point out in public but after Lava got her big break there was an insurgency of vermintide in the Bozucord, so he felt compelled to leave.
He is cool. If my guess is right, I think Uwu been around since the /jp/ threads, the way he talks reminds me of that kind of humor so he's an oldhead. He's not a snub neither a femboy, will talk just as any dude you met in a bar and is around just to have a good time. I think he's the best current example of a malechuuba because there's no drama, there's no allegations, the only thing he hides is some of his past edgy clips (as an editor) but at his current size I get why he'd do that.
On the other hand, he definitely fucked some chuuba(s) when he went to Offkai and Magfest, you could just read it from the way he reminisced of the events when he returned. Living the dream while feeding unicorns nightmares.

Geega is playing the monkey game with her birthday gift model

Sawyer playing more indie horror darlin'

Brit clown down with more Sonic, probably

Kenya Moth

dumdum did nothing wrong

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not making an account for this, TLDR?
Someone who revealed that they seemingly have access to Nux's old hacked reddit account has found that Nux had jailbait and loli bookmarked

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Someone who revealed that they seemingly have access to Nux's old hacked reddit account has found that Nux had jailbait and loli bookmarked
Man, the guy who used loli hentai in thumbnails and unironically liked Shadman was a nonce? Who would have guessed.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah, and this comment in the Vtuber thread aged very poorly in a single day.
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-21T152550.452.jpg

:dokiSmugNew:

Top Bottom