"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>Tried to go corpo
How much you wanna bet this chinkess went to Holo's/Niji's doorsteps thinking she's hot shit thinking they're gonna hire her on the spot and the recruiters went "Who are you again?"
Phase connect and got insta rejected

frz

Kinda feel like schizo posting atm so here we go
So there was this girl, who managed to get a few 200k videos views by shit talking hololive and nijisanji

She called vtuber agencies model unsustainable, predict that there will be many more graduations and that male/female segregation are red flags that you should never support such companies.
Said that she had been studying japanese with hope of joining hololive, but then realized hololive is below her so "even if I get really big I will turn down hololive" and totally not an excuse to stop learning japanese/trying.
She also made a video titled "The vtuber industry needs to change" with "indie is the way" on the thumbnail with dokibird & randon on it.

A fucking 56-minute video. I'm not watching this shit.
And she tried teaching other vtubers how to overcome burns out

So what does this pro, really big indie streamer actually do, who completely figured out how to overcome burn out?
I checked her live page and she streamed a grand total of 42 streams in 3 years.
But wait, she actually streamed somewhat consistent between 2022 and 2023 but the idol trap happened
She did a donothon then fucked off for 8 months. Then did 2 streams 3 weeks ago about "combating AI as an artist", then went missing again :anyannoyed:

Indie is the way guys.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Twitch, and by extension, the world, has decided that Lisa has to suffer. Again.

Hey, a crossover episode.

Your oshi is alright sometimes, Naganon. Next time she says something really stupid I won't bully you over it.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Someone please stop this rock. She's going to spread the brainrot in every single Sea country at this rate.

Indie is the way guys.
She totally isn't having a sour grapes moment or bitter over getting rejected. She seems really genuine in helping improve the Vtuber space. Definitely not jealousy.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kinda feel like schizo posting atm so here we go
So there was this girl, who managed to get a few 200k videos views by shit talking hololive and nijisanji

She called vtuber agencies model unsustainable, predict that there will be many more graduations and that male/female segregation are red flags that you should never support such companies.
Said that she had been studying japanese with hope of joining hololive, but then realized hololive is below her so "even if I get really big I will turn down hololive/nijisanjiEN" and totally not an excuse to stop learning japanese/trying.
She also made a video titled "The vtuber needs to change" with "indie is the way" on the thumbnail with dokibird & randon on it.

A fucking 56 minutes video. I'm not watching this shit.
And she tried teaching other vtubers how to overcome burns out

So what does this pro, really big indie streamer actually do
I checked her live page and she streamed a grand total of 42 streams in 3 years.
But wait, she actually streamed somewhat consistent between 2022 and 2023 but the idol trap happened
She did a donothon then fucked off for 8 months. Then did 2 streams 3 weeks ago about AI, then stopped:anyannoyed:

Indie is the way guys.

:whatastory: :mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl::tomagatyou::Vesper-UNHINGED::whatastory::SelenHAHAhere::smugselen::dokiSmugNew::dokibirdWhat::pikacringe::rinitsretarded::nolanihopeyournotblack::selenpointandlaugh:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Coincidentally, the sustainability of hololive's model depends on female/male segregation, as this guarantees their core purchasing public (males, single, mid-high tier income, recluses) will continue to support them in ticket, merch sales and subscription supas.
Seems to me she's looking to "solve" a problem by creating two.

Helkar

Phase connect and got insta rejected
Catching a few streams of hers after Pippa raided into her that one time - yeah, i dunno what exactly she was expecting.

UberSoldat

Tuna with more Dark Souls 3, currently suffering at Lorian

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Figaro is currently singing.

VSpo's Aizawa Ema the Genshin lover who introduced Kotoka to the game.

Bronze

Kilia is graduating on 8th of September.

Archive

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Another ine bites the dust
Welp taking thise clocks i guess

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So there goes the final EIEN girl I've actually heard of. They're not having much luck retaining talent, huh?

Top Bottom