"I'm not a perv! I'm a weirdo! uhuHUHuhuHAhahah"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Also, according to another reddit comment, apparently Polka doesn't get what was the "difference in directions" that caused Aqua to leave, in case you are afraid that it might be related to B2 and others might be following suit.
View attachment 75379
Hmmh I don't feel like doing this clip because it's kinda too long and boring. But this comment kinda weird, some correct and some just way out of bound.
Polka mentioned Botan because Botan being stoic and rationale helped her alot in coping with the news. The news hit most holomem very hard despite knowing it's coming (except for Botan).
Luna was actually streaming Elden Ring during the time, Polka purged everyone was moderating chat, she started before Aqua's stream, removing comments unrelated to the boss fights and backseaters. Most luknights were well behaved but there ofc were problematic individuals when it comes to games like these. Keeping herself busy moderating helped polka from metally breaking down like everyone else but she admittedly was mentally shaken and might have been too harsh on some.
Polka do not have a differences in directions with Hololive and will stay until her voice break (which she takes vocal training seriously so she think they won't). Think that Aqua has deeply considered and come up with that "differences in direction" term rather than throwing it out arbitrarily so she respected her decision. Also recognize that there's a "3 months turnout" for vtuber audience, only the dedicated will stay.
But do you eat balut?

Not beating the flip allegations
As another balut eater... it doesn't taste much different than normal boiled eggs tbh. The images with grown ducks inside it are clickbaits, usually when you see it then the egg is compromised in some way and it's a failed batch and noone eat those. If done right it really just taste like normal egg, but more moist and flavor. There usually are no noticable bones. At least that's how it being done in here.
Suisei though, that's a flip.
Anyway here have a cute not-a-flip
cgBZAUDFAAOaOTXT.jpg

I think the artist might have docked 80 pounds from polka though. :gunpeko:

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I was in a hurry and just added an incremental number because the last three were all incremental and I forgot it was based on dates, not a numerical sequence, because it was around 1AM and I've been up since 7:30AM yesterday.
I believe Susan has the wrong date as well.

jebby

Ok 👍

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Green Machine likes to do these off-the-cuff RP gags from the clips I've seen. I hope she gets to do some RPG streams with other mems at some point.

(EDIT: vid was removed, so have her talking about German words in Frieren instead.)

Also, here's Bae (actual dancer) reacting to that one Olympic breakdancer with appropriate chagrin for her country.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

:baeJam::dokiDread:

Uruka's not lesmaxxing anymore. She's bi-maxxing

Jokes aside, I think she's sharing some genuine preference here. Now it would be easy to look at the guy in the picture and say, "Oh, she just wants a hot guy," but I don't think that's all. Even if you don't look like Chad Chiseled here, wearing a suit will bump up your attractiveness noticeably. This is partly because suits are often cleverly designed to minimized your body's flaws, and and make you look fitter overall. Also a suit just implies that you've got stuff going on, that you're successful, even if you're not.

That said, the answer to Uruka's question is two things: comfort and cost. Nice clothes are less comfortable generally, but the bigger issue is that they're more expensive, and more wear time means more stains and tears. That said, you do get a bit of an ego bump for compensation, and more positive attention than usual, so it may be worth it.

It isn't worth it. That guy is wearing a personally tailored 3 piece suit, those can easily cost thousands of dollars depending on how you approach it. Even if the guy got that suit at a consignment shop and had it resized to him afterwards, he would have spent 400-500 bucks minimum. And I guarantee Uruka hasn't thought through the fact that only the very wealthiest people, Europe or otherwise, wear more than 2 or 3 suits with slightly different undershirts every day. Gain or lose an inch at the waistline? Now your suits are uncomfortable and look like shit, better spend another 300 at the tailor. And you have to dry clean this clothing, which costs hundreds of dollars more per month. Oh shit, you spilled coffee at your desk and a few drops of creamer got on your sleeve? 100 dollar mistake, have fun with that! Like, there is a reason even the lawyers in the US are giving up on suits.

The funny thing is, I agree with Uruka that suits look great, particularly 3 pieces. But they're a massive money sink. It takes most guys decades to actually build up a decent stock of suits for the workplace. No woman is worth the pain in the ass/wallet to wear them on social occasions too. Hell, even Uruka herself can't be bothered to put that much effort into her wardrobe on a daily basis: people had to publicly shame her to get her to give up wearing jeans and flannel FFS.

Sorry Uruka, but your taste in men continues to be better suited for trust fund babies and anime boys than for real people :urukasmallestviolin:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina raided into Nova, who is currently playing Yugioh against Steven King
1723862184160.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gamers being cute in a Foob short.

Rizzchama

Ame with more Obli

Void Scribas

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Void Scribas

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

ogeymigo.PNG

Trending has been interesting tonight

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Flare and the gang doesn't want their last Collab with Aqua to end.

Nice to see them at least talking about making plans to hang out. Kanata said she didn't think they would end up hanging out after Aqua graduates because they never really became close as Holomems (despite the fact that Kanata is a big Aqua fan), and she was really torn up about it. Hopefully that's not the case, and they can spend some time together, even with the others too. Was heartbreaking hearing Kanata talk about it.

Here's a clip from the recent Choco+Lui+Aqua collab:

A little somber of a discussion in the beginning. The amount of Holomems "jokingly" telling her not to graduate, asking if it's a prank, or still unable to talk much about it....

Also, Pekora bringing back a lot of nostalgia:

Edit: Since I'm Aqua-posting, new Aqua clip dropped:

:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori back to FF after Live A Live, now as Koyoll in FF8.

Just like Patra, thinks the GF summons are girlfriends.

774inc's Saionji Mary (Mommy) cooking takoyaki with handcam.

The VSai Big Star team (Neoporte's Shirayuki Reid, VSpo's Ichinose Uruha and Komori Met) introducing their coach.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I have created a thread for the Yume+ debacle. I'll flesh it out over the weekend.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Also, Pekora bringing back a lot of nostalgia:

Man do I miss the good old days. I always enjoyed the shennanigans they were up to in Minecraft. Now, it's never going to feel the same anymore with some of the main members gone now.

Here's a classic Aqua Shion neighbour wars clip

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom