"I came with my sausage all warmed up."Aki Rosenthal

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

bothyourhouses

theoretically i wonder how hard it would be to lure get stalkers to a convention in minecraft Texas. Some pretty lenient self defense and defense of others laws in minecraft Texas, and no license needed to carry equalizers. In minecraft Texas.:laplusgun::amegunl:
Most Japanese people don't have a passport or even know how to get one. And they all know America is a scary place full of minorities and criminals.

Negzana

i like eating newborns so yes but i cant stand the oldest ones because of the feathers and somehow the eye choking you randomly
We really should take all unmarried SEA women out of their shithole, dump America's joggers and illegals into SEA, and then construct a giant sea wall blockading them from the rest of the world

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
We really should take all unmarried SEA women out of their shithole, dump America's joggers and illegals into SEA, and then construct a giant sea wall blockading them from the rest of the world
you do not want SEA women they are leeches in more ways than one

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya exploring the VSPO Minecraft Server.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
SPWN fees were once public on Balus's website. They were 8-11%, with a flat fee to each ticket for the lower options. The phase concert has a 300 yen added fee so they picked the 8% option or something like it - may be different now.

Probably just want to make back what they paid for the production. The overall cost including studio, flights, accommodation, is likely in the hundreds of thousands range. Not including the spwn commission, 200k at 50 a ticket needs 4000 tickets to break even, and 200k feels like an extreme lowball estimate to me. I don't think they're likely to sell 10000 tickets for example, so the range they can set a ticket price to defray costs is limited.

e: Just for reference, Cover's filing documents for their IPO contained accounts receivable information that let me calculate they sold 53000-96000 SPWN streaming tickets for 3rd fes back in 2022. Considering the disparity in fanbase size, low thousands seems likely for Phase if they're lucky and promote well.
Just to add a bit to this, Uruka and Lia were just chatting about recording for Anime NYC concert. Uruka spent approximately eleven hours in the SPWN studio on one day recording her dance moves for her 3D performance, and they had multiple staff members helping with recording as well as providing assistance to Uruka during this time. You spread this out over three or four other girls (not sure who is paying for Mint), add the time and staff for recording music, you start to see why SPWN needs to charge what it does for its concert tickets.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.

httn

Hag enthusiast
She can't sing for shit, but the caramel woman got some SOVL

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Just to add a bit to this, Uruka and Lia were just chatting about recording for Anime NYC concert. Uruka spent approximately eleven hours in the SPWN studio on one day recording her dance moves for her 3D performance, and they had multiple staff members helping with recording as well as providing assistance to Uruka during this time. You spread this out over three or four other girls (not sure who is paying for Mint), add the time and staff for recording music, you start to see why SPWN needs to charge what it does for its concert tickets.
huh, I didnt know spawn has its own studio like Hololive
tho, for the phase girls, since I know some of them are kinda fans of Hololive, I think it would be cool if one day they could borrow the Hololive room and visit the studio
I just think the reactions would be great

also:
zYL9XP2R_o.png

thank you twitter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
SPWN fees were once public on Balus's website. They were 8-11%, with a flat fee to each ticket for the lower options. The phase concert has a 300 yen added fee so they picked the 8% option or something like it - may be different now.

Probably just want to make back what they paid for the production. The overall cost including studio, flights, accommodation, is likely in the hundreds of thousands range. Not including the spwn commission, 200k at 50 a ticket needs 4000 tickets to break even, and 200k feels like an extreme lowball estimate to me. I don't think they're likely to sell 10000 tickets for example, so the range they can set a ticket price to defray costs is limited.

e: Just for reference, Cover's filing documents for their IPO contained accounts receivable information that let me calculate they sold 53000-96000 SPWN streaming tickets for 3rd fes back in 2022. Considering the disparity in fanbase size, low thousands seems likely for Phase if they're lucky and promote well.
10% seems way too low for using their studio and everything else.

Most online ticket sellers charge that or more in fees to just sell the tickets.

mismatch

Gura has been talking quite a bit about her music in this member's stream. She confirmed that she really doesn't think she sounds good in produced music, and also doesn't like what producers do to her voice in released songs. She prefers how her voice sounds with just a mic - in karaokes for instance. Sounds like there are a couple of projects in the works, but she didn't sound particularly enthusiastic about any of them (besides the thing that's been in the works for 2 years, which she says is really important to her). I get the strong impression that she has no interest in new original music or solo covers going forward - she sounded kinda discouraged about the whole thing. She also said that Full Color might show up from time to time in lives, but not to expect anything more from it.

She also mentioned that instead of doing a promotional stream for the EDF game like IRyS and Kiara did, the devs let her make a "shitpost". She said it's the first time she's edited her own video in forever (since the Senzawa days probably, although she obviously didn't say that). She didn't say anything more specific about it, so I don't know if it's something in the game, or a promo thing that they haven't released yet.

She also clarified that she's "home" now, and looking forward to playing some games again. No mention of travel coming up, which with the concert in a week makes me think that she won't be there. I know that several of the talents (even those not participating in the world tour - Calli and Suisei for instance) are going to be in NYC, presumably for live MC segments and whatnot. Might be that not all of the girls are doing those, or some combination of live and pre-recorded MCs (please no more Connect the World awkwardness, Cover).

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Wellful of Wails

Gura has been talking quite a bit about her music in this member's stream. She confirmed that she really doesn't think she sounds good in produced music, and also doesn't like what producers do to her voice in released songs. She prefers how her voice sounds with just a mic - in karaokes for instance.
And she's completely right. Her produced music is mostly ho-hum at best, what little of it there is. I'm sure it's a mix of what she puts in and what is done to her in production with no single chain in the link at fault, but it's really quite a shame someone who can consistently produce the best karaoke streams in her industry every time isn't doing back-to-back Marine-tier bangers (my comparison, not hers).

Salado

Clock me if necessary.

Pochi realized another cover yesterday and I'm just learning about it...

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
ATTENTION NEW DINO GIRL JUST DROPPED

This is Gaochan. She's a JP streamer but seems to be going after an EN audience. All her video titles, etc. are written in English and she has a translation both at the bottom of her stream and in her chat. Her design is simple and a little plain but I kind of like it (especially the detail that her zipper is a ruined building while her hair pin is Tokyo Tower). I also like the contrast between her character voice and singing voice (her singing reminds me of someone, maybe Amiya Aranha?). Check her out if you like singers. She has another stream tomorrow.

While I'm shilling 2 views, here's another I've found:

Midnight_Midna does videos of her reading stories by Lovecraft and friends. I like the short little analyses she does at the end of her videos. She also streams on Twitch. Hard to tell what kind of character she is going for. It feels like she says the first thing that pops in her head, which is definitely entertaining in its own way.

There's also this guy, Professor Ginko:

I somehow always forget he exists even though his content is pretty similar to the non vtuber or sektur stuff I watch. His model only shows up for a few seconds in this video.

Juniper finally played South Scrimshaw. I've been waiting for her to check this one out for a while now. If you like The Land Before Time, speculative evolution, or marine biology definitely check this one out. Also if you like those things, check out Juniper.

Lottie, who some how made it on to the VEXPO hag wall while the primordial hag Ookami Mio did not, is currently playing Mystery Dungeon.

Pico's collabing with Kakapo from VEE

I know she's part of Phase but she didn't need to dog whistle us by collabing with Kiwi chan. In all seriousness I don't know what the stream is about but it might be interesting since they are both scientists, or at least in STEM fields.
Oh no, Bonnie's going to discover the breeding map painting simulator:

The whole puppmaxing thing has an extra layer of comedy to it when you remember that she allegedly cucked the creator of our pill dog mascot.

Art: Brought to you by the letter S
shirogane_noel_by_hong_bsws.jpgsakamata_chloe_by_hong_bsws.jpgsuou_patra_by_regimiruku.jpgsuou_patra_year_of_the_dragon_by_futayamaM2_HNSK.jpgsinder_by_clickdraws.jpg
shiori_novella_by_silva_arts.jpgshiorin_think_by_seventeencrows.jpg

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Here is a clip of Danchou talking about her goals for her 6th anniversary. She mentions that one of her general goals is to do a sololive one day. I sincerely hope that she’s able to do it one day, I’m plenty of Kishidan (Danchou’s fans) will be crying tears of joy seeing it live…myself included.

Also somebody made highlights Pekora’s Terraria streams. Even did Marine & Noel’s povs :)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gura has been talking quite a bit about her music in this member's stream. She confirmed that she really doesn't think she sounds good in produced music, and also doesn't like what producers do to her voice in released songs. She prefers how her voice sounds with just a mic - in karaokes for instance. Sounds like there are a couple of projects in the works, but she didn't sound particularly enthusiastic about any of them (besides the thing that's been in the works for 2 years, which she says is really important to her). I get the strong impression that she has no interest in new original music or solo covers going forward - she sounded kinda discouraged about the whole thing. She also said that Full Color might show up from time to time in lives, but not to expect anything more from it.

She also mentioned that instead of doing a promotional stream for the EDF game like IRyS and Kiara did, the devs let her make a "shitpost". She said it's the first time she's edited her own video in forever (since the Senzawa days probably, although she obviously didn't say that). She didn't say anything more specific about it, so I don't know if it's something in the game, or a promo thing that they haven't released yet.

She also clarified that she's "home" now, and looking forward to playing some games again. No mention of travel coming up, which with the concert in a week makes me think that she won't be there. I know that several of the talents (even those not participating in the world tour - Calli and Suisei for instance) are going to be in NYC, presumably for live MC segments and whatnot. Might be that not all of the girls are doing those, or some combination of live and pre-recorded MCs (please no more Connect the World awkwardness, Cover).
That really sucks I like her produced stuff I think Gura is WAY too much of a perfectionist I wonder what's holding up that special project so long

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
10% seems way too low for using their studio and everything else.

Most online ticket sellers charge that or more in fees to just sell the tickets.
It doesn't include studio, that's just the charge for hosting and selling the tickets.

Back in 2022 spwn didn't have studio services, so that came after the era where their fees were public. I imagine it's a separately charged service to hosting and tickets, as the Phase tickets still have a service fee which matches their old rates.

Based on studio quotes I've heard some vtubers say, it would be in the 5-digits per day for a full service 3d studio.

Corpo Yume+ explodes, CEO blamed New

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A vtuber agency I've never heard of has just exploded.

One talent as far as I can tell has a Youtube video scheduled about it.

The forum owner of a forum that generally ask to ARCHIVE EVERYTHING doesnt archive twitter posts himself. We are so doomed asylumbros.

Edit : wha contributing

Top Bottom