"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

frz

Oh, Calli's new album is out. This is required listening:

:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How did this Lotus Juice guy madk this meme-ass song sounds legit. What kinda magic is this. They kept the old lyrics to.
It's so good what the fuck. Sounds like a proper Metal Gear song too.
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How does this Lotus Juice guy made this meme-ass song sounds legit. What kinda magic is this. He didn't even change the lyrics.
It's so good what the fuck.
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
Not bad. But I still hate that it exists. At least it's not offensively shit anymore. Just kinda above average.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
What about girls with smug wheezy laughs? Do you really want to hear Doki's "Ohhh (laugh) bro just (laugh) did you seriously just (laughs for another 30 seconds) bro did you seriously" during those times?
I would observe this.
1723783845567.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jesus, why are streaming tickets so fucking expensive? I'm not paying $50 to watch the Phase Connect concert when they do karaoke streams all the time for free.
1) They are recording 3D and recording the audio in a studio. 3D models and assets cost money, studio time and professional equipment costs money, and selling streams helps pay for those costs
2) This is a niche product and they don't have the ability to defer costs over more tickets like Hololive does.

It sucks that we have to pay for tickets, and that the tickets will cost more than Hololive does, but it makes sense given the circumstances.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RiverBear

How did this Lotus Juice guy madk this meme-ass song sounds legit. What kinda magic is this. They kept the old lyrics to.
It's so good what the fuck. Sounds like a proper Metal Gear song too.
So the problem with the old one was all Calli and not the song.
Good to know
1) They are recording 3D and recording the audio in a studio. 3D models and assets cost money, studio time and professional equipment costs money, and selling streams helps pay for those costs
2) This is a niche product and they don't have the ability to defer costs over more tickets like Hololive does.

It sucks that we have to pay for tickets, and that the tickets will cost more than Hololive does, but it makes sense given the circumstances.
If they can't afford 3d, then they shouldn't invest in 3d

EDIT:

There really is something about Calli's more personal songs.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Lia just went on record to say that Mint is NOT joining Phase.

E: Honestly, expected. It's too soon after she came back as an indie. Still, from the way Lia put it, Mint might be coming on as a "special guest" (her words) more often.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Lia just went on record to say that Mint is NOT joining Phase.
Not sure why anyone would think she would join Phase if she isn't even joining VShojo. VShojo has her kamioshi and one of her best friends in it.

Anyway, this explains why Calli's Go-Getters MV is gonna be Hololive's most expensive:
a9t2c7ldmyid1.jpeg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Excuse me??? This is a complete misrepresentation of the truth.
Where do you even pull this 1/8th figure from. Hololive fans are far more wealthier than that

It's actually 1/4th. And sometimes it's 1/3rd!!!.
1-4.png
I really wonder how you wake up everyday knowing that your currency is synonymous with the words "asian penis"

VSoyBoy

Cover is suing of somebody for 1,000,000 Yen. Offending action: :unauthorizedmemes:

I get that it's not exactly a nice post, but the amount of cheerleading I see for this out of communities that would condemn it when it comes from people like Mike is honestly perplexing.

Gonna translate it for people who don't speak moonrunes?
The important part is the third image, that's the message that is being sued over (the ASCII art). The rest is just mostly legalese, but I'll see if I can find a translation.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Cover is suing of somebody for 1,000,000 Yen. Offending action: :unauthorizedmemes:

I get that it's not exactly a nice post, but the amount of cheerleading I see for this out of communities that would condemn it when it comes from people like Mike is honestly perplexing.

Prudent Lurker

So the problem with the old one was all Calli and not the song.
Good to know
Funnily enough, she kinda agrees actually, she just mentioned in the stream that she really wanted a male voice to be in the song because it requires a tough cadence she can't really capture.

RiverBear

I think I saw this earlier. Apparently the offender posted something along the line of "wanting to piss on Kanata's grave"
So people are cheering on Cover actually doing something against those kinds of people

Funnily enough, the letter also says that they can settle this quietly if the offender apologizes and doesn't post the contents on social media.
but considering we are here, rip bozo

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
1723786388904.png

Something about this website. Never heard it before.

Edit:

Seems to be some kind of popular/unpopularity poll website with an anonymous comment section.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The important part is the third image, that's the message that is being sued over (the ASCII art). The rest is just mostly legalese, but I'll see if I can find a translation.
Oh LOL. We say worse shit about each other here on a daily basis.

Nip law's gonna nip law, but these women really need to be told to get over literal-whos mocking them sometimes.

frz

I really wonder how you wake up everyday knowing that your currency is synonymous with the words "asian penis"
I wake up everyday being thankful that I'm not in here.
It was real close but somehow I won the SEA birth gacha.
_130293390_bbcm_philippines_country_profile_map_280623.png

nigga what?
he posted a text depicting a guy holding his dick and pissing on Kanata's grave in Sukikirai.com, a known holo japanese anti site. You can see it on the third picture
Hololive sent a 1 million yen blackmail letter kekw
View attachment 75955
Something about this website. Never heard it before.
The site is a has a daily public hololive ranking where all the worst JP schizo, nijisister & unicorns gathered, they make /vt/ looks like tame and level headed discussion panel. Some of the worst, stinking rrats came from this place. And it has been like that for years.
The best thing about this post is that the site is now compromised.
1672927179818844.png

ARCHIVE BECAUSE SURELY THIS WILL STAY UP YA YAMAMBAS

Top Bottom