"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

I just want Rosemi to be happy. With Dizzy and Ember and Muu and Saya at Phase Connect aka Tsunderia 2.0.
I don't. I wish for her career to die a slow and painful death like Tsunderia did

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
New one for random.txt:
I was freezing my ass off, being publicly humiliated, in front of Sakana, for, like, six hours! (It's actually really great, i'm not complaining about that, ok? it was awesome.)
Ashelia Rinkou

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
My respect for Ollie goes lower every day

She can get any Holo dick she wants yet she'd go for the Filipino

For shame.
It's even worse, she's dickshaming Jurard because hers is bigger. Which means that a) she has a dick and b) she had seen Jurard's to make a proper comparision.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
View attachment 75955
Something about this website. Never heard it before.

Edit:

Seems to be some kind of popular/unpopularity poll website with an anonymous comment section.
nyfcosister used to reference the site all the time thinking any opinions there hold any credence about the majority of Japanese fans

USS IOWA

Cover is suing of somebody for 1,000,000 Yen. Offending action: :unauthorizedmemes:

I get that it's not exactly a nice post, but the amount of cheerleading I see for this out of communities that would condemn it when it comes from people like Mike is honestly perplexing.

The important part is the third image, that's the message that is being sued over (the ASCII art). The rest is just mostly legalese, but I'll see if I can find a translation.

You know it takes either sheer bravery or stupidity to write a schizo rambling on a well known celebrity on a country that takes libel as seriously as murder.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
She deleted it for some reason. Have screenshots of the model since I still have the tab open.

View attachment 75966View attachment 75967

Archive of the credit tweet, currently still up.

Archive

EDIT:

Archive

Prepping for the day she finally snaps and leaves Phase for good, I admire the foresight :dokiSmugNew:
You know it takes either sheer bravery or stupidity to write a schizo rambling on a well known celebrity on a country that takes libel as seriously as murder.
Thank god I post in only English websites, our legalfags ain't gonna have the idea to look for me in niche places like here or the homeland.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was real close but somehow I won the SEA birth gacha.
_130293390_bbcm_philippines_country_profile_map_280623.png
The Vietnamese climbs out of their rat hole, inhaling fumes of agent orange as they make their way through the jungle, the rancid smell of his own shit creased between his toes. "At least I wasn't born in Manila", he thinks to himself and types on the computer he has to walk 9 miles to reach for a single post. He's right, but not by much.
Phasebeggars on suicide watch.
How many have you guys actually gotten right?
No Selen.
No Rosemi (yet).
No Pomu.
No Lisa.
No Niji scraps.
We got Beryl. And no, I'd rather Lisa stay at Brave. I don't want Phase to get cursed by her.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Here's an archive of Ame's karaoke.
The song perms website was down so she may have been bending the rules and it's not allowed normally, but I am super happy to see someone singing a Ludo song in karaoke, 2:48:34
One of my favorite bands.

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They are retarded enough to do so while registering with non-anonymous phone company email. You don't even need to dig through logs for IP

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
How did this Lotus Juice guy madk this meme-ass song sounds legit. What kinda magic is this. They kept the old lyrics to.
It's so good what the fuck. Sounds like a proper Metal Gear song too.
:confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:
I don't think they saved that song, it's mediocre. Not the worst, but it's really hard to save these kind of lyrics that requires a specific cadence, as Mori put the responsibility on the singer.

Joru is gonna tackle the dark hero campaign of Sonic Heroes

mismatch

Gura just scheduled a member's stream and she is being very talkative in the pre-chat. Sounds like a big project may be dropping soon, but the Full Color release is still in limbo and she's getting kinda pissed about it. Probably was the thing she alluded to on her other member's post a while back.

gura3.png
gura4.png
gura5.png
gura1.png
gura2.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She said she's not joining Phase.
No one ever said about her not buying Phase from Fishman and managing it herself
:laplusgun:
Gunrun pulls an Aviel and sells Vshojo to Fishman.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

USS IOWA

Gura just scheduled a member's stream and she is being very talkative in the pre-chat. Sounds like a big project may be dropping soon, but the Full Color release is still in limbo and she's getting kinda pissed about it. Probably was the thing she alluded to on her other member's post a while back.

View attachment 75979
View attachment 75980
View attachment 75981
View attachment 75983
View attachment 75982
I hope she has a public stream soon, I miss Goomba ngl.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Oh no, Bonnie's going to discover the breeding map painting simulator:

A
Scarlett's had a few CK3 streams already (playing as Duchess Matilda of course):

Bronze

mismatch

Top Bottom