"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

> Wife gets fat and dons danger-hair
I think she actually lost a lot of weight this past year.

Myth earbud collab which will have a bunch of special voicelines from each talent. You can also get a set of postcards from the ANYC booth you present proof of purchase. Don't care about the actual earbuds, but the art is great.

I missed it... it was gone that fast? damn
Gone

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She's bipolar
Doesn't she have BPD? Is she also bipolar, or are you confusing the two again?
I wake up everyday being thankful that I'm not in here.
It was real close but somehow I won the SEA birth gacha.
_130293390_bbcm_philippines_country_profile_map_280623.png
At least Flips don't pull out their dongs every time they have to pay for something.
It would be pretty funny if she were to graduate. Can't really claim people didn't see it coming with how little she shows up.
Why would she graduate? If you had a job where you rarely ever had to show up to work, but you still got paid, would you quit that job? I wouldn't.
You know, Erina talks about being an absolute Amazonian, but I'm pretty sure "Amazonian" in the Philippines could just mean "taller than 4'7""
Didn't Erina visit the US and offcollab with Airi? Someone should ask Airi how tall Erina really is.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think she actually lost a lot of weight this past year.
She went full gymbro (female) and is pretty good looking again, people posted photos in the RT thread on the homeland.

Bronze

Correct me if I'm wrong(cause I don't keep a list of names) but isn't this whore one of the main bitches of the mean girl discord that were shitting on lumi that to this day still haunts her in someway? Cause if she is, then GOOD and I hope more people treat her like a pariah, if not then it sucks for her I guess
I wouldn't call her one of the main ones. She had 2 messages in discord ss, and 2nd one is "even after everything, I still want to part ways on civil terms"

Pico's collabing with Kakapo from VEE

Memory's cooking

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Cover is suing of somebody for 1,000,000 Yen. Offending action: :unauthorizedmemes:

I get that it's not exactly a nice post, but the amount of cheerleading I see for this out of communities that would condemn it when it comes from people like Mike is honestly perplexing.

The important part is the third image, that's the message that is being sued over (the ASCII art). The rest is just mostly legalese, but I'll see if I can find a translation.

I think Marine suing a guy over saying that she doesnt have a mother was more of a Mike Moment than this :unauthorizedmemes::marinesmug:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon singing stream and short

HimeHina cover

Nonchii cover

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Haachama composes a love letter to Raora in the most Haachama way possible.

Kiara gaslighting spreads the love and glory of SEA countries to Ina and Bae.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
At least Flips don't pull out their dongs every time they have to pay for something.
dd0.jpg

@Awoogers paying for his daily pagpag.

Kiara gaslighting spreads the love and glory of SEA countries to Ina and Bae.

Durian is shit. The people who loves it are shit. If you're defending durian in this forum then you are declaring yourself as someone who is a piece of shitcicle formed on a shit cave shit million years ago while the shit dinosaurs got shit killed by the shit comet.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
dd0.jpg

Durian is shit. The people who loves it are shit. If you're defending durian in this forum then you are declaring yourself as someone who is a piece of shitcicle formed on a shit cave shit million years ago while the shit dinosaurs got shit killed by the shit comet.
The time spent in Indonesia has, culturally enriched Kiara in that sort of sense. It's over Kiara bros, Cecilia is the best German in Hololive by default now. No doubt about it. She will preserve the ideals of the great Ubermensch.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing MonHun

Reine playing Ace Attorney

Super Meche will be playing Bloody Roar 2 in 40 minutes

Twitch

Haachama composes a love letter to Raora in the most Haachama way possible.

They are playing Clubhouse games right now

Clip tax
The most fearless member of the ReGloss

Girls who have lots of cute laughs make lots of cute noises at other times too.
Just imagine the sounds of Proctor and Kirsche “meeting”. It would only be funnier to put Proctor, Pekora, and Estella Starfall together.

Negzana

Onolumi playing MonHun

Reine playing Ace Attorney

Super Meche will be playing Bloody Roar 2 in 40 minutes

Twitch

They are playing Clubhouse games right now

Clip tax
The most fearless member of the ReGloss

Just imagine the sounds of Proctor and Kirsche “meeting”. It would only be funnier to put Proctor, Pekora, and Estella Starfall together.

The few times I heard Proctor's voice and laugh and avatar I'd imagine his best Collab choices are Lando and Merryweather

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
dd0.jpg

i fucking love durian

its literally something that reminds me of the good old days but its acquired taste so i understand the hate

at least im not shilling balut

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wisu released a song at the end of her birthday celebration:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The few times I heard Proctor's voice and laugh and avatar I'd imagine his best Collab choices are Lando and Merryweather
The worst Onlyfans stream.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
So yesterday Rindou Mikoto started RFA for dieting purposes and today she reveals a new outfit.

VSpo's Kurumi Noah and Tachibana Hinano released a cover song.

Leona also released a cover after her live show.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's over Kiara bros, Cecilia is the best German in Hololive by default now. No doubt about it. She will preserve the ideals of the great Ubermensch.
She literally speaks French.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Interesting combination of girl failures talking about fanfics in 4ish hours.. cursed shit incoming.

finally a stream only for me
Anyway, this explains why Calli's Go-Getters MV is gonna be Hololive's most expensive:
View attachment 75954
is that cost including Marines MVs?

Well, I guess if Universal is footing the bill, its possible, but still, that must be some impressive figure
It's even worse, she's dickshaming Jurard because hers is bigger. Which means that a) she has a dick and b) she had seen Jurard's to make a proper comparision.
you dont have to see pinoy dick to know, yours is bigger
Gura just scheduled a member's stream and she is being very talkative in the pre-chat. Sounds like a big project may be dropping soon, but the Full Color release is still in limbo and she's getting kinda pissed about it. Probably was the thing she alluded to on her other member's post a while back.

View attachment 75979
View attachment 75980
View attachment 75981
View attachment 75983
View attachment 75982
has kronii talked what is going on her side with her still unreleased new song she showed during the last EN concert?
The time spent in Indonesia has, culturally enriched Kiara in that sort of sense. It's over Kiara bros, Cecilia is the best German in Hololive by default now. No doubt about it. She will preserve the ideals of the great Ubermensch.
she sexed and colonized reine over there, worth it I'd say

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That's neat.
Kiara is Austrian however.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Top Bottom