"What does 'impregnable' mean? Does it mean you can't get it pregnant? Oooooh!!! It means you can't get through it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Myth earbud collab which will have a bunch of special voicelines from each talent. You can also get a set of postcards from the ANYC booth you present proof of purchase. Don't care about the actual earbuds, but the art is great.

20240816_sub_03_EN(1).png20240816_sub_04_EN(1).png20240816_sub_05_EN(1).png20240816_sub_06_EN(1).png20240816_sub_07_EN(1).png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Bae discovers that America has an east coast.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Gura.png

Bae discovers that America has an east coast.

I'm pretty sure Australia has one too, so I'm not sure why this is shocking to her.

Last edited:

Salado

RiverBear

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Myth earbud collab which will have a bunch of special voicelines from each talent. You can also get a set of postcards from the ANYC booth you present proof of purchase. Don't care about the actual earbuds, but the art is great.

Exactly, for you I imagine it’s no Hakos Baelz = no buy.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Strongest Phase Connect fan not paying $50 for a concert vs the weakest Hololive fan spending 1/8th of his country's average monthly wage on a concert
I've already stated my views on brokegang begging during Holofes 5
the Argentinian spent his entire yearly salary in monopoly money to pay for tickets, I don't want to hear any begging from brokegang next year

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Exactly, for you I imagine it’s no Hakos Baelz = no buy.

If I didn't already have earbuds I liked I might have, TBH. The voiceline thing is a pretty cool idea. I am honestly thankful this was not Promise.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If I didn't already have earbuds I liked I might have, TBH. The voiceline thing is a pretty cool idea. I am honestly thankful this was not Promise.
Well the Earbuds got Gura's manager to tweet for her, so success?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus, why are streaming tickets so fucking expensive? I'm not paying $50 to watch the Phase Connect concert when they do karaoke streams all the time for free.
Honestly can't say if the price is fair or not because I do not know what quality the show will have/what to expect, when it comes to events phase is very much an unknown factor but mint being there will bring people in by default. At least it's not glorified karaoke.
I don't know what the hell happened in the last couple of pages but now I need a hard drink.

how is it that a filthy esl like me has better understanding of the english language :ironmousekek: I get it I don't blame them for raking in the cash, it's a business but those 3d debuts better be good.
I'm guessing the concert was filmed during the last phase japan trip, and the current trip is for actual showcases. Though Idk why they would have to go to japan to do motion capture so that's only my rrat.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

FL Cascadia

I'm pressure sure Australia has one too, so I'm not sure why this is shocking to her.
Isn't the state of New South Wales on Australia's east coast?

frz

Strongest Phase Connect fan not paying $50 for a concert vs the weakest Hololive fan spending 1/8th of his country's average monthly wage on a concert
Excuse me??? This is a complete misrepresentation of the truth.
Where do you even pull this 1/8th figure from. Hololive fans are far more wealthier than that

It's actually 1/4th. And sometimes it's 1/3rd!!!.
1-4.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Oh, Calli's new album is out. This is required listening:

:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Excuse me??? This is a complete misrepresentation of the truth.
Where do you even pull this 1/8th figure from. Hololive fans are far more wealthier than that

It's actually 1/4th. And sometimes it's 1/3rd!!!.
1-4.png
>his currency is dong
holy fuck, the Vietnamese existence is just suffering all day long

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Finally some sane person around. If your girl is above 50 kilos and the rest of the weight did not go to the chest she is not your girl, she is a skinwalking landwhale
What are you, Korean? Aren't a bunch of Holo girls like 60+ kg? Pekora and Lui are 61(?)kg and Moona is 65kg last time I checked.

Anyhow, 61kg doesn't look so bad:

roro.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Top Bottom