"My cat looks like Steve Buscemi. She's kinda weird"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chilliest chilla playing chilla's art in one hour be there

Edit: game changed midstream due to repeatedly bricking natsumi computer

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I thought Thrall was supposed to be Orc Jesus, but I haven't kept up with Warcraft lore, to be fair.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Could Mint be hiring Phase as a management company, rather than outright joining? Thought that came to mind.
I doubt it. Phase runs a 5ish/1 talent-to-manager ratio, and someone like Mint can pay for better with her income. TBH, I don't see what Fish Man can provide that Mint can't get on her own through other people.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I doubt it. Phase runs a 5ish/1 talent-to-manager ratio, and someone like Mint can pay for better with her income. TBH, I don't see what Fish Man can provide that Mint can't get on her own through other people.
Maybe just some sort of informal to semi-formal alliance? Some group to work with on "idol stuff" when it's available without having to setup everything? There's different types of business relationships that could be worked out.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Unless mint realllly reallllly like coffee. I don't think sakana can offer her anything gunrun can not. Not just matching, gunrun can probs double whatever sakana offers. Unless he is stupid he should have been trying to get her all this time. At least matara should.

if he isnt stupid, and if 3d concert was part of what she want, then gunrun can offer it. Not like they have 0 experience. Ironmouse held one. They also piggyback of brave for another. And most of their talents have a desire to perform. Even including that wigger hime hajime.

That being said I could also have been over valueing human intelligence
he can offer her not being in Vhoejo.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I want Kiara to meet Clara because there was a rrat that kiara's roommate had beef with Clara's roommate
Yeah I saw something of that searching name on the farms, but it could just be hearsay.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Could all just be Lia organizing this shit with her IRL friend.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As a Holofag this thread has been very entertaining to read today, have a good night gentlemen.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Holo is a no brainer for mint but the thing is if she can actually join. This isn't the early days anymore where they could jump companies willy nilly without some sort of bs behind the scenes. The oriental corpo autism might actually forbid her from entering holo, who knows really or maybe she doesn't want to go that hardcore. Taking holo out of the equation, the only other corpo who seem to invest in 3d performances is brave and their myriad of studios but joining is a coin toss. Then there's phase who are ramping up their 3d efforts and have some stability. Vshojo is just there if she wants to be a has been and do fuck all but I think mint still has the itch for the stage after niji fucked her out of it.
I don't actually think she's joining phase but my nigga fishman sure MIGHT be trying to rope her in offering a spot on his show, if it's a disaster no harm done but if it's actually a hit by their size she might think about sticking around.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holo is a no brainer for mint but the thing is if she can actually join. This isn't the early days anymore where they could jump companies willy nilly without some sort of bs behind the scenes. The oriental corpo autism might actually forbid her from entering holo, who knows really or maybe she doesn't want to go that hardcore. Taking holo out of the equation, the only other corpo who seem to invest in 3d performances is brave and their myriad of studios but joining is a coin toss. Then there's phase who are ramping up their 3d efforts and have some stability. Vshojo is just there if she wants to be a has been and do fuck all but I think mint still has the itch for the stage after niji fucked her out of it.
I don't actually think she's joining phase but my nigga fishman sure MIGHT be trying to rope her in offering a spot on his show, if it's a disaster no harm done but if it's actually a hit by their size she might think about sticking around.
Also the most important detail that Holo only debuts one EN gen a year and she wasn't in it.

Salado

Helkar

It's not really Mint-exclusive, i like Phase a lot, but currently a strong&stable 4-view who has a dedicated fanbase and is doing fine as an indie has little reason to sign with them, they're simply not big enough. Hopefully, not big enough yet, but for the foreseeable future Phase's recruitment strategy will continue to be either getting people from defunct small corpos, or finding hidden gems nobody's bothered to give opportunities to(Runie and Clara, for instance, fit both of these criteria).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze