"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Does this imply mint is at or around phase talents?

are they negotiating something of did i miss an event?
She said she's spent some time with the Phase girls, specifically Lia (of course), Pippa, and Uruka and that they've been very nice and sweet. Said she thinks she saw Clara for "like two seconds, maybe".

She also confirmed that Fishman has brought up Marine several times.
:marinesmug:

Also:

He's kind of an asshole. -Mint talking about Sakana.
:whatastory:

Oh right, forgot SPWN was mentioned there. Not exactly hard confirmation that it's 3D concert, but people wouldn't use their platform for regular karaoke ones.
Lia confirmed it is 3D.

VSoyBoy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
This may come in handy someday

Xynchro uploaded all of the Phase Vexpo karaokes to Twatter, in case you're somehow running out of places to watch it

Tracklist:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
dude
she is in their concert

Oh right, forgot SPWN was mentioned there. Not exactly hard confirmation that it's 3D concert, but people wouldn't use their platform for regular karaoke ones.

Negzana

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Said she thinks she saw Clara for "like two seconds, maybe".
I'll use my Phasebegging quota for the month to petition for a Mint and Clara collab.

Just imagine, idol zatsu + gushing over Snake and Loki + karaoke. And a cover of Diamond City Lights for good measure.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Kronii desires to be a Junji Ito eldritch horror.

Biboo eats the infamous spicy chips that hospitalised 8 students in Japan

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Menhera Prime is back from hospital:

She was sharing some of her MRI pics - they looked painful:
Mio MRI.jpg

Raki zatsu:

Shibi Cottonbum just raided her. She's gonna corrupt Raki...
shibi.PNG

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
for the femoid mind he's an asshole but in reality he's just the average IT cunt with autism :Vesper-UNHINGED: I don't have the clip at hand but lumi straight up said he's just blunt but he's a really nice guy. She also became the sakana wrangler.
Mint being this involved with something this big for phase is just weird. How many phase friends would they fly to japan to record a damn concert cameo/appearance? My nigga fishman might've actually landed mint as an invader :mythimnotarapper:(nice gif btw :Vesper-UNHINGED:) That or fucking Lia pulled some sick negotiation skills on my nigga fishman and mint.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Mustn't be that big an asshole if he's paying for all her food since she forgot her wallet.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She said she's spent some time with the Phase girls, specifically Lia (of course), Pippa, and Uruka and that they've been very nice and sweet. Said she thinks she saw Clara for "like two seconds, maybe".

She also confirmed that Fishman has brought up Marine several times.
:marinesmug:

Also:

:whatastory:

Lia confirmed it is 3D.
> Sakana is already comfortable being an asshole to Mint
> Buys her food to keep her alive
> Mint is in Japan at the same time Phase Girls are
> They have a concert together soon

She's basically already in.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I liked Breaking Dimensions more than I thought I was going to, the callbacks to the various gens' songs were nice.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

> Sakana is already comfortable being an asshole to Mint
> Buys her food to keep her alive
> Mint is in Japan at the same time Phase Girls are
> They have a concert together soon

She's basically already in.
Could Mint be hiring Phase as a management company, rather than outright joining? Thought that came to mind.

frz

for the femoid mind he's an asshole but in reality he's just the average IT cunt with autism :Vesper-UNHINGED: I don't have the clip at hand but lumi straight up said he's just blunt but he's a really nice guy. She also became the sakana wrangler.
Mint being this involved with something this big for phase is just weird. How many phase friends would they fly to japan to record a damn concert cameo/appearance? My nigga fishman might've actually landed mint as an invader :mythimnotarapper:(nice gif btw :Vesper-UNHINGED:) That or fucking Lia pulled some sick negotiation skills on my nigga fishman and mint.
Unless mint realllly reallllly like coffee. I don't think sakana can offer her anything gunrun can not. Not just matching, gunrun can probs double whatever sakana offers. Unless he is stupid he should have been trying to get her all this time. At least matara should.
Mint's currently getting a live 3D concert at a convention because of Phase, and that seems really important to Mint. What's Vshojo track record there?
if he isnt stupid, and if 3d concert was part of what she want, then gunrun can offer it. Not like they have 0 experience. Ironmouse held one. They also piggyback of brave for another. And most of their talents have a desire to perform. Even including that wigger hime hajime.

That being said I could also have been over valueing human intelligence

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Won't happen, but it would be cool if Kiara got to meet the Phase girls through Mint. Then showed pippa her wrestling moves.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Mustn't be that big an asshole if he's paying for all her food since she forgot her wallet.
She was joking because she was talking about him teasing her about something. Was more of a light-hearted jab.

Timestamp:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unless mint realllly reallllly like coffee. I don't think sakana can offer her anything gunrun can not. Not just matching, gunrun can probs double whatever sakana offers. Unless he is stupid he should have been trying to get her all this time. At least matara should.
Mint's currently getting a live 3D concert at a convention because of Phase, and that seems really important to Mint. What's Vshojo track record there?

Negzana

As a Phasefag I would find it cosmically hilarious if Pomu and Rosemi ended up joining Phase Connect. In the far off dream reality that happens, maybe she's just waiting for Rosemi to finally leave and the noncompete to run out.

Won't happen, but it would be cool if Kiara got to meet the Phase girls through Mint. Then showed pippa her wrestling moves.
A Kiara x Panko collab would be fun, bring in Cecilia and Raora too for a full Italian + German collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom