"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

They don't need 2.5M. They were gonna get 3D no matter what. They got massively fucked by Youtube with sub culling, so I think the whole sub goal thing was a publicity stunt to help boost their numbers. They had to wait for Tempus and Advent to get their 3D first, anyway.
Should have skipped Tempus really. I don't know why Cover likes to keep giving Stars special treatment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Should have skipped Tempus really. I don't know why Cover likes to keep giving Stars special treatment.
Speaking of Tempus, their original group song, Unchained, was released and quickly privated a couple weeks back. It hasn't since returned and no one knows why.
:anyannoyed:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii stop shitposting here and post the schedule :annoyedpippa:
oh :pippasadl:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm more concerned why they need 2.5M subs
Did the previous generations need that? Pretty sure the first 2 ID Gens have never reached 2.5M collectively yet they still got 3D
If I had to guess, given the way YT brutally culled them early in the launch, it was just something they adapted as a goal. Intermediate goals are useful business stuff and just something to work on. It's not like streamers don't set random sub goals just as a reason to have a random stream idea work every other day. :irysthumbsupl:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Did the previous generations need that? Pretty sure the first 2 ID Gens have never reached 2.5M collectively yet they still got 3D
Holo has always a sub goal for a talent to get 3D (100k subs for Hololive, 50k subs for Stars) but with the girls easily eclipsing those sub numbers it is a given that they'll get 3D anyways. Dev_Is is a different management team so they have different goals for 3D as shown on this clip:

Though like @The Rrat said, they will still get 3D but they will get it earlier if they reach those sub goals.

I know you're a master baiter so
:pikafaku::tenmakys::slowlyplz::kotokayouretard:

Leave them boys alone, their 3Ds are kino AF.

USS IOWA

Actual banger.

Oh man this song made me realize just realized how long in the fanbase I am, I still remember the stream where Coco is shaving her legs.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
They are a different branch
Kronii stop shitposting here and post the schedule :annoyedpippa:
Why she collabed with the homos again?

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Not much of an Irys fan tbh, but I found an Irys clipper and yeah, I can see the appeal. This "Ojou-sama Irys" progression is really cute.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
1723597303441.png

Big fedposting vibes in these trying times.

More Cyberpunk with the stacy psycho

Fang playing some Castlevania64

Eureka

Murray is live today with the game World of Goo 2.

dark

traps

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Seri 3D karaoke ongoing:

Eva with her weekly tech support session:

So many chuubas, not enough time, or enough monitors :depressedtako:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Looking back, this person has been through multiple changes over the years and only just became a vtuber on twitch around march of this year, and streamed under a different name on kick and twitch before. Engagement on her twitter is next to nothing it looks like, she turns off comments on her posts, has her real instagram connected to her, plus a Reddit and Kofi where she posts pay pig fetish stuff.

Ontop of that she posted back in April of this year she was in a car accident and was in the hospital, and asked for donations to her Kofi, no picture of the car was ever posted and her instagram had no mention of the accident at all. So there seems to be a trend of using some those “I have life problems” stories to garner support, whether it’s her, her car or her dogs.

I can readily believe all this, but could you share some of these links? It would help establish the case and be a resource in case of future repeats.

RiverBear

i'm not sure why ao in shorts (latest mv) turns me on... so ikz 3D ao
ReGloss Idol > Regloss casual

I WANT MY FLAT BANCHO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

frz

I did a bit of digging back on this person because every single one of the posts on the original post was “I don’t know this person, but I hope they get better.” it just didn’t pass the smell test with me.

Looking back, this person has been through multiple changes over the years and only just became a vtuber on twitch around march of this year, and streamed under a different name on kick and twitch before. Engagement on her twitter is next to nothing it looks like, she turns off comments on her posts, has her real instagram connected to her, plus a Reddit and Kofi where she posts pay pig fetish stuff.

Ontop of that she posted back in April of this year she was in a car accident and was in the hospital, and asked for donations to her Kofi, no picture of the car was ever posted and her instagram had no mention of the accident at all. So there seems to be a trend of using some those “I have life problems” stories to garner support, whether it’s her, her car or her dogs.

My gut tells me this is 100% a grift, she might not get any lasting viewers but she’s walked away with 300+ new twitter followers and 40+ twitch followers and probably a few donations.
The weirdest thing for me is the 260 fucking hours on dead by daylight. The 2nd most streamed category is fall guys for 15 hours.

This is someone who streams 1 hour of dead by daylight everyday, for 260 fucking days. Doesn't seem like she give a fuck about channel growth and getting more viewers. Actually I have a slight suspicion that her viewers are just her irl friends because it is too consistent. There is no way this is a real streamer.

By the way did anyone watch the streams I'm lazy. The game choice doesnt make sense for a woman. They want to yap not playing random zombie game. I'm suspecting it might also be a troon but I'm too lazy to check. :anyannoyed:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The weirdest thing for me is the 259 fucking hours on dead by daylight. The 2nd most streamed category is fall guys for 15 hours.

This is someone who streams 1 hour of dead by daylight everyday. Doesn't seem like she give a fuck about channel growth and getting more viewers. Actually I have a slight suspicion that her viewers are just her irl friends. There is no way this is a real streamer.

By the way did anyone watch the stream I'm lazy. The game choice doesnt make sense for a woman. They want to yap not playing random zombie game. I'm suspecting it might be a troon but I'm too lazy to check. :anyannoyed:
Well from looking at their Reddit and other things they seem to have an inability to commit to anything. They probably did have some shit happen to them but they cant cope with them or commit to fixing their problems in a healthy way.

Top Bottom