"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Salado

Hanger

The weirdest thing for me is the 260 fucking hours on dead by daylight. The 2nd most streamed category is fall guys for 15 hours.

This is someone who streams 1 hour of dead by daylight everyday, for 260 fucking days. Doesn't seem like she give a fuck about channel growth and getting more viewers. Actually I have a slight suspicion that her viewers are just her irl friends because it is too consistent. There is no way this is a real streamer.

By the way did anyone watch the streams I'm lazy. The game choice doesnt make sense for a woman. They want to yap not playing random zombie game. I'm suspecting it might also be a troon but I'm too lazy to check. :anyannoyed:
Are you checking out the same streamer? Because they go by FeistyStreamer on Twitch and they were streaming up until 6 days ago, and twitch tracker is inaccurate because it says they've only streamed for an hour this month and an hour in july.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Void Scribas

A vtuber, Enya Yoruneko, is spilling the beans about her former agency Sedai One, an ES corpo that collapsed in 2023, and where Ruby Runeheart participated as Lily Endou. Apparently, the CEO, her managers, and stalkers gaslight her and the other girls of the agency to hate each other, to become paranoid of everything, and to think that vtubers from outside the agency hate them. Also, other types of mistreatment like online abuse.

EDIT: Holy shit, this is getting intense. Domestic abuse from roommates, lack of healthcare and mental health, dude save her from her place only to ask for “pay”. :dokiDread:

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
can’t believe fishman would force mint to eat the ketchup spaghetti, smh

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

A vtuber, Enya Yoruneko, is spilling the beans about her former agency Sedai One, an ES corpo that collapsed in 2023, and where Ruby Runeheart participated as Lily Endou. Apparently, the CEO, her managers, and stalkers gaslight her and the other girls of the agency to hate each other, to become paranoid of everything, and to think that vtubers from outside the agency hate them. Also, other types of mistreatment like online abuse.

EDIT: Holy shit, this is getting intense. Abuse from family members, lack of healthcare and mental health, dude save her from her place only to ask for “pay”. :dokiDread:

Ouch. Might be a stream that needs to go into another thread as well.

frz

Are you checking out the same streamer? Because they go by FeistyStreamer on Twitch and they were streaming up until 6 days ago, and twitch tracker is inaccurate because it says they've only streamed for an hour this month and an hour in july.
Hmmh never mind then I checked the wrong feisty vtuber.

RiverBear

x Hades Stamps

Dude...

Edit: I think they found who it is, But the face is still censored though.

Yikes! To think we could’ve lost Kiara is just…thank goodness we didn’t.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

She said day one when she landed in Japan that she forgor her wallet at home. She has her suica and that's it.

She's getting her wallet mailed though, which with international shipping being as it is could take forever.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She said day one when she landed in Japan that she forgor her wallet at home. She has her suica and that's it.

She's getting her wallet mailed though, which with international shipping being as it is could take forever.

Her girlfailure is reaching critical mass. :pomuLove:

Hanger

Hmmh never mind then I checked the wrong feisty vtuber.
Fair enough haha it's a common name, but you are right, to a degree, this streamer has done fuck all but post on twitter a bunch, no clip/vods anywhere else, seems like she's been at it awhile but terrible at any kind of opsec to remove previous brand stuff.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Does this imply mint is at or around phase talents?

are they negotiating something of did i miss an event?
:baeJam: Possibly will crash their 3D concert. Possibly will record her own too.

Salado

Does this imply mint is at or around phase talents?

are they negotiating something of did i miss an event?
In and your around yes. They have a concert together.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom