"Incorrect, my trash is not in bags"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I mean id kill myself too if thats all ive got to play

If she isnt whiter than Isa shes not even honorary. Thus, she is branded with CHINK
isa is a different fucking breed

the word that comes out of her mouth surprises me everytime and im a regular

shes such a riot i love her

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
:depressedtako:
It'll take Nijisanji EN being completely burned to the ground for her to be free. Fishman, I know you read the thread. Do the right thing. I beg of you man...
She must beat the fish in Tekken to be allowed in, and we all know how she performs under pressure.
There wont be a drop of blood in my body, all of will go directly in my penis
Does this count as a bugfucker?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
why are vtuber news covering a random cosplayer suddenly?
thats weird

tzld9c.png

*fedpost about Dramatubers*
in GTA 6

Awoogers

thats weird

tzld9c.png

in GTA 6
dramafags gotta dramafag

mmmm im about to lose it

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
thats weird

tzld9c.png

in GTA 6
And to think I was a little uncomfortable with it being a site header here as it’s basically featuring one of the most stressful moments of her life.

But this? These people are fucking shameless.

dramafags gotta dramafag

mmmm im about to lose it
Have you already forgotten what happened last time you lost it? :anyannoyed:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
you may think you hate journalists and drama chuubas, but you clearly do not hate them enough!

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
And to think I was a little uncomfortable with it being a site header here as it’s basically featuring one of the most stressful moments of her life.

But this? These people are fucking shameless.

Have you already forgotten what happened last time you lost it? :anyannoyed:
I mean, we're merely discussing and documenting the incident for the sake of prosperity. These low lives? They'll gladly exploit, clickbait and monetize anything for views under the guise of "journalistic integrity". There's a difference between a bunch of random dudes on a niche forum talking about something and dramafags trying to profit over someone's misery.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

frz

thats weird

tzld9c.png
From top left to bottom right
- Why Do DRAMA Fags Type Their Title LIKE This?
- "DEMONDICE Stops Perfomances": ESL moment mr.purple? Isn't it "stop performing" or "no longer performing" or "retire from performances/performing" "on hiatus" "last performance" whatsoever. Actually what even is he, don't tell me it's a flip again.
- What a god awful font, "HEEHIHIME" but forgiven for booba, really don't like the ear though I prefer my horse woman with perched up ears instead of droopy
- At least tilt the image jesus and what do you mean by "Popular Cosplayer", noone knows of Keekihime by this
- Why the :( sad face, at least do the :O face like everyone else, or are you actually sad you weren't the one being fondled.:smugrys:
- Literally word vomit on that thumbnail, is keekihime assaulted by hex and michi or are they being returned by kotoka. And what do you mean by "returns?" she literally announced it. Also is Michi under nijisanji now? :anyannoyed:
- Most of you have never covered this "popular cosplayer" before, just splash kiara face on it, there isn't much difference hyprocrite fucks.

Thank you for listening to my rant. Totally not biased whatsoever

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Katta is playing Arkham Origins, apparently one of her first computer games. She's screaming and cooming over Bruce right now.

Edit: A couple things... Origins is a great game. People dump on it a lot in the original arkham games family, but despite being a little busted and jank in some areas, it being a little more arcadey makes it super fun. It's a great time.

Also for some reason out of all drama tubers, blue squirrel annoys me the most

Negzana

Lui playing Ao Oni, why are her hag screams so hot?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Katta is playing Arkham Origins, apparently one of her first computer games. She's screaming and cooming over Bruce right now.

Edit: A couple things... Origins is a great game. People dump on it a lot in the original arkham games family, but despite being a little busted and jank in some areas, it being a little more arcadey makes it super fun. It's a great time.

Also for some reason out of all drama tubers, blue squirrel annoys me the most

>Origins
>First computer game

Going to do an olympic swan dive into an open grave.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Pathologic

Bae vs Japanese prefectures :pomuSalute:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
>Origins
>First computer game

Going to do an olympic swan dive into an open grave.

I know, right

retro games are an evergreen streaming genre, sure, but Arkham City is right there!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is this account one of you?

Suraya Mousouzoku.jpg

Its weird alternative history in the style of short newcasts partly using AI generated images.
I like it, pretty high effort.

Awoogers

From top left to bottom right
- Why Do DRAMA Fags Type Their Title LIKE This?
- "DEMONDICE Stops Perfomances": ESL moment mr.purple? Isn't it "stop performing" or "no longer performing" or "retire from performances/performing" "on hiatus" "last performance" whatsoever. Actually what even is he, don't tell me it's a flip again.
- What a god awful font, "HEEHIHIME" but forgiven for booba, really don't like the ear though I prefer my horse woman with perched up ears instead of droopy
- At least tilt the image jesus and what do you mean by "Popular Cosplayer", noone knows of Keekihime by this
- Why the :( sad face, at least do the :O face like everyone else, or are you actually sad you weren't the one being fondled.:smugrys:
- Literally word vomit on that thumbnail, is keekihime assaulted by hex and michi or are they being returned by kotoka. And what do you mean by "returns?" she literally announced it. Also is Michi under nijisanji now? :anyannoyed:
- Most of you have never covered this "popular cosplayer" before, just splash kiara face on it, there isn't much difference hyprocrite fucks.

Thank you for listening to my rant. Totally not biased whatsoever
they will literally use that every single time hoping to get a click and funnier is even the slightest bit of researching is nonexistent on their fucking videos its either all rrats or something they pulled out of fucking 4chan

its quite funny how these fags thrive on this community while killing it inside just like real journos and game journos

literally the next few years we would have dramafags all over with these subhumans on the helm and its quite infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom