"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Void Scribas

I don't know if this was posted yet. But a British photographer recorded and streamed 90% of the VeXpo Idol ES + Poko karaoke.

You can watched it on his twitch, but I took the liberty to extract the part of the stream with the concert if you are interested:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'm guilty as well but how come nobody talked about this yesterday?

Screenshot_20240812_230923_YouTube.jpg
:iryswooo:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So I take it phase weekly will be watchable again? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
the EVILIST latinx in Hinamizawa is firing up Higurashi again, get in:

RiverBear

Top donor's getting themselves a new sleep paralysis demon

E:

I can't believe this is how I learn Nasa can remove her jacket. And that her claws aren't really her fingers

HOW DOES IT WORK THEN

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Bettel teased something six days from now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Oh yeah Bettel teased something six days from now.

Its the famous date from the superchat where we all thought he was going to die. Well +1 year.

It would be a reeeeaaaaal shame if he did die this year right? :gloomiLaugh:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Its the famous date from the superchat where we all thought he was going to die. Well +1 year.

It would be a reeeeaaaaal shame if he did die this year right? :gloomiLaugh:

how many times has he died this year alone though

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'd trust this man with my life, unironically.
View attachment 75709
I trust Jimmy too. Dude is too much of a fan to let random NA girl get hurt because it would deeply hurt his oshi.

They talked about a BL doujin once, and the guy who made it went absolutely feral on twitter and they had to apologize despite not actually being negative towards it to begin with. It's not fucking worth it to deal with people who have such fragile egos.
This was pretty impressive. The dude sperged out so hard that it caused both Miko and Marine to get suspended. The fans went after the author for being a femboy.

Despite KoreKore tearing her apart with her ex-husband she still got invited to his live
View attachment 75711
KoreKore has been packing those cheeseburgers.

Wasnt Keeki wearing an Asuka cosplay at that event
She should consider exorcising all her Asuka gear, shits cursed at this point
While yes, she cant really cosplay much else. Not many other redhead german anime girls out there. Its basically free cosplay at this point.

Variance CEO yapped about stuff. They aim to release more vids in time

THe fuck is this and why should I care? (and why wont it flop after the first 3 months?)

You know, I think this might be the definition of a scam-athon. She is a well-regarded artist that can make in a month what many make in a year, already solidified her finances and is married so she doesn't have to take life costs by herself.
Everything there is self interest and nothing really interesting besides "get me more assets for my brand". I don't get why she would need to do this other than being greedy.
Am I being a cunt with this? When you look at Uwu's donothon goals that almost every item stipulated spending a fuckton of money into streaming equipment itself (more cameras, more machines, merch) hers can only be seen as disingenuous.
The goals seem fairly low for someone her size. Girl just wants to earn 3k in a few hours worth of stream. Dont think its a scam either if people are retarded enough to just give her money for it.

Once again: You cannot embed HaneAme tweets.

View attachment 75755
Link

Big Dittie Taiwanese Cosplayer :hololove:
Holy shit, i thought this was Kson.

Phase is in Japan I guess. Pretty cool to see them do more idol-like stuff like concerts and whatnot. Lia made it obvious and then confirmed by Pippa's cancelled streams.

1723518562353.png

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
At this point I'm convinced the reason Dizzy and Ember come as a pair when you marry Ember is divine intervention from god cause one man isn't allowed to be that happy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Next we're going to find out that there's five more super stalkers, and that Nerissa is going to have to beat all of them before she can take her hand in marriage. Jokes aside, having two different stalkers get THAT FUCKING BAD is crazy, at this point she should be hiring fucking bodyguards whenever she goes to Japan.
Id enjoy scott pilgrim more if it was about gay birds.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

She says she's busy, but I feel like she's taking a few days off to process what happened

Punished Lurker

Phase is in Japan I guess. Pretty cool to see them do more idol-like stuff like concerts and whatnot. Lia made it obvious and then confirmed by Pippa's cancelled streams.

View attachment 75775
You might be onto something here, is Phase's concert supposed to be 3D? if so it might be that, as Mint is also in Japan, maybe she'll debut a 3D model there?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

She says she's busy, but I feel like she's taking a few days off to process what happened

completely understandable, and also heartwarming for communities that would normally be at each other's throats coming together against that guy

complete orange woman supremacy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Probably actually busy, too. She has a lot to do while she is in Japan. Staying busy is probably a good way to keep her mind off what happened, while her mind could wander while streaming by herself.

It appears the stalker has changed his Twitter handle, though his account is still private:

He went from @Phoenix_Rick_ to @Rick_Phoenix_ in a truly Nolan-tier move.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

She actually did say she wasn't going to have scheduled streams the next two weeks back on Thursday's stream. Not even time to schedule collabs with JP members apparently.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
You might be onto something here, is Phase's concert supposed to be 3D? if so it might be that, as Mint is also in Japan, maybe she'll debut a 3D model there?
According to Lia on her last Twitch stream, it is indeed going to be 3D. Should be good. I'm sure it's taken a lot to get to this point, so I hope it goes well for them. I know Lia in particular is very excited as it's been a dream of hers. And I'm sure it's much better for her that her good friend that she looks up to, Mint, will be there with her.

Looking forward to this.

Top Bottom