"Dangerous Marine smell~"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Xuhle

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
another day of sakana fighting hags

I wonder how confusing Clara's constant MCU Loki-posting is for Phase's very own Loki?

GOTBB

Here, you're welcome

I saw the Hololive header and decided to check.
Weirdly, despite making everyone and everything daki (in NSFW mode at least) a nude they will not nude the shark (or La+).
I guess it is a loli thing but how does Rushia, Pekora, etc not count?

https://cuddlyoctopus.com/product-tag/series-hololive/
(warning if you select the link, select the "prefer adult content" button... you see what you see)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last time Harmful went on about Nux, now it's Taiga

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don’t care to jump into the debate about anti-AI art or not; mostly because the topic is extremely vast and it depends on the model used, who made the model, what training sets were used, how they were acquired, etc. amongst various other things to determine potential legality troubles.

I will say though, it is not a hash- if you are using it in the technological sense. I couldn’t tell if you were using it colloquially, or in the IT Professional sense, but I just wanted to clarify this. It couldn’t possibly be a hash; the most notable models that people talk about are trained on billions of images. The amount of data it would take to hash that would require way too much data storage and processing power to be a functional model.

Usually these AI models (at least the ones that people talk about anyways) consist of multiple neural networks; while I haven’t worked with AI, using some of my background knowledge, my guess would be that the neural networks used in these AI art models would just be weighted graphs.
It's not a hash in the hyper technical sense, but the processing approach is similar and what's actually going on is super technical. However, most in this type of space will have the idea of what a "hash" is (a processing pass over some sort of file resulting in some sort of long string of text that works as an identifier), so it's a useful enough explanation.

That said, the information in the images, who they don't own the rights to, is absolutely being used as part of the "training" to create a program that can replicate something similar to the original image. While it is abstracted and, frankly, fairly esoteric, it is still the use of someone else's data for the AI company's commercial work. There's a reason everyone has made their API access super expensive, because AI companies aren't asking for permission. They've just been trying to stay ahead of the legal frameworks, as those take a few years to catch up. Though being mindful that the 5 years that takes we might see the entire Bubble inflate and then burst, leading to some hilarious lawsuits against a slate of companies that are defunct.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa presenting her merch :shubaIapprob:

Liora playing Cardfight!! Vanguard with Arisu Oshiro

jebby

Ok 👍
Variance CEO yapped about stuff. They aim to release more vids in time

What’s the point of doing all this world building when most people don’t even care about vtuber lore? It looks like he’s putting a lot of effort into this but I think he should just stick with worldbuilding instead of trying to “revolutionize vtubing”.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What’s the point of doing all this world building when most people don’t even care about vtuber lore? It looks like he’s putting a lot of effort into this but I think he should just stick with worldbuilding instead of trying to “revolutionize vtubing”.
Because it's a popular talking point and seems "popular enough" to shove yourself into that niche market and try to expand out and honestly it's not that expensive or difficult to "build a world" so its not like it's a big detriment to operations.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I do not wish physical harm to occur any chuuba. Only mental damage as its good content.

Edit: speaking about poor mental

Even among Vtuber bits, I'm so confused on so many levels.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
ei21k1.png

reading this thread and twitter after a day out touching grass

all I will say is that its a good thing she will be busy dancing and recording with many cute girls the next 2 weeks, hopefully it will take her mind off things

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Actually fuck it, I will replace this with one of my favorite silly stories Kiara has told us just recently:

In this part of Nerissas 3D Debut, Kiara has to a sus looking soup
In the clip she calls the soup an "abdomination" (instead of abomination)

But during the recording, she called it an "abortion" by mistake, but that ESL moment apparently took Nerissa so out of it that they had to reshoot the whole thing
I am so sad the orignal take of Kiara calling Nerissas soup an abortion wasn't left in

Salado

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Penguin Blacksmith and Rock Child shenanigans

Raora comments on their unique laughs

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nina gay

Her schedule for the week featuring some very :iryswooo: art

I'm unironically kinda scared what she's going to do. Is she gonna beat Pippa to her promise?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
come and watch Dizzy cry! and jiggle her tits

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy: It can't get worse than this.

Top Bottom