"I was meant to tell you that my monetisation stream is on the 2nd but I got distracted thinking about how much I enjoy having money, my bad"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Benio playing Donkey Kong

Twitch

Fatum Ruptor start her adventures in Five Nights at Freddy's: Into the Pit

Smart move. Next Clipping contest be like
67atknzxcx9d1.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Benio playing Donkey Kong

Twitch

Fatum Ruptor start her adventures in Five Nights at Freddy's: Into the Pit

Smart move. Next Clipping contest be like
View attachment 75725

jewish levels of sheckle collection. then again at this point Sakana has out jewd the jew by having a successful business.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu got a new model debuting in 20. (she said its not the new outfit so just a rigging upgrade i think?)

A very smug chibi wolf.
1723488790498.png

TofuEnjoyer

This is exactly what I meant when I said I wasn't gonna bother posting her cosplay :BijouBijou:
Ahh I guess it's because the embed broke/doesn't embed properly? damn :pippasadl:

SomeRando

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Pretty based for the doggos to pay respect to the original doggo :gurasemperfi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Amiya Aranha, the dreamweaving, modern game playing spider mama, will play a MODERN jumping game:dokiSmugNew:

Hmm, Jump King looks different from how I remember it. Did they have a new update?
1723490833984.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mila Debut Highlights

😈Time

Eri says delulu is the solulu

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ahh I guess it's because the embed broke/doesn't embed properly? damn :pippasadl:
Yes. Her account is too spicy for Elon's Christian platform, so you can't embed her Tweets offsite.

literal who

Not-Username

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

Tenma's being wolverine in Elden ring for few hours.

Hina's playing inbento

Xuhle

Pina penguin, ex-prism girl, is going on hiatus due to family and recent hurricanes.

GOTBB

I don't know why I expected any better

Salt homie, you can do better. A lot better.
What do you mean?
She looks PURRRRRRfect!
jocelyn-wildenstein-attends-party-coco-177564280.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Bronze

Variance CEO yapped about stuff. They aim to release more vids in time

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
It's basically hashing the image for what it's "looking for" to use as part of a model to recreate something similar when asked. It's absolutely commercial use of someone else's copyrighted material for use in the models. I'm no fan of the anti-AI crusade, but the legal reality is the AI scraping of images is absolutely a violation of the commercial rights of the creators. Right now the companies are in a made dash to get their models done before the laws & cases catch up to them.
I don’t care to jump into the debate about anti-AI art or not; mostly because the topic is extremely vast and it depends on the model used, who made the model, what training sets were used, how they were acquired, etc. amongst various other things to determine potential legality troubles.

I will say though, it is not a hash- if you are using it in the technological sense. I couldn’t tell if you were using it colloquially, or in the IT Professional sense, but I just wanted to clarify this. It couldn’t possibly be a hash; the most notable models that people talk about are trained on billions of images. The amount of data it would take to hash that would require way too much data storage and processing power to be a functional model.

Usually these AI models (at least the ones that people talk about anyways) consist of multiple neural networks; while I haven’t worked with AI, using some of my background knowledge, my guess would be that the neural networks used in these AI art models would just be weighted graphs.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I fell off my chair reading the forum header. The creep didn't have a knife on him jeez.

Top Bottom