"How do you say 'abortion' in sign language?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Sorry but you're a fucking Yamanba for not archiving it. Do you still have it cached somewhere?
Being a phone poster, I deserve the rope.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Being a phone poster, I deserve the rope.
My mistake of not opening Roza tweet as well, as an apology here's the three of them: a1 a2 a3

Lumi collab in League of Legends (I hate this woman)

Reya is trying the waters in the new Dota2 Patch (I love this woman)

Miaelou is trying to advance in Half-Life (I'm indifferent to this one)

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Pillow is live on VSMP:

I recently learned that she takes down most of her VSMP POVs because a lot of fans who come for the ASMR don't like the change in content. To prevent FOMO, she often streams her POV on Discord (yeah). I like Pillow, but ASMR really does attract a certain audience.

V4Mirai fans seem mostly chill though. Pillow's VRChat with the V4M girls looked like a fun time:

A

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
My official phase beg is obviously Roca, but she seemed to really enjoy meeting up with her genmates so she'll probably be in solidarity with whatever the majority of them do.
Phase would probably do a lot more for her then brave. I just don't see a Japanese company giving her the support and management she needs since she's so unique . It sucks because I know Roca has put a lot of faith into Idol and made sacrifices to do it. I wonder if there's any chance Idol girls could have applied for invaders since they knew this was going to happen for sometime. None of them have announced their intention to stay or go, but maybe they have behind the scenes and are just waiting for a polite time to all announce together. One thing that sticks out to me is a few month back Shiina made a remark about Roca, saying she thinks Roca and Clara are the best singers among Vtubers. Saying something so kind about someone who, on the surface you have just a little interaction with, made me think maybe there was more going on in background.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The begging is off the charts today.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Please, Gunrun! Save those poor Idol girls!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Speaking of ASMR, Kanna goes all out on her stuff. I didn't think she was using a real wig earlier:
kanna wig.png

A
Also, for those keeping track, she becomes a newly minted :holohag: this September.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Very odd. Generally you have to do something specifically to harm epics image for them to take that away. They have a trust and safety sub department for it and yes they do look at what you do off the platform because they're basically paying you in some fashion. Of course knowing Epic as of late I wouldn't be surprised if they further gutted that department and replaced it with one of the ai's they've been training. So yeah 99% chance automated mistake(1% someone in t/s went rogue and is a big niji fan), and I wouldn't be surprised if an employee reaches out after figuring out what went wrong.

As an aside. Fuck Tim.
I was wondering if she got bonked for not disclosing properly during her last Fortnite stream, seems like they could be pretty serious/autistic about it. I'm not willing to go through the entire VOD to see if she mentioned her creator code though so you can just add this to the rrat pile.

(from https://sac.epicgames.com/en-US/overview)

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Not much to speculate there. It is very easy to imagine the other timeline where Lamy didn't go to the hospital in time. Where she decided to skip her doctor's appointments because she wanted to prioritize some Holo work instead. There are always stories of these girls pushing themselves too far. Polka, one of her genmates and best friends, got hospitalized for hours, was referred to a different hospital, and instead went home that same day to do a collab stream. Earlier this year, Nene almost died from overdosing on sleeping pills. (Though that's less overworking and more Nene just retardmaxxing in the worst way possible.)

So it is very easy to imagine the timeline where she's holding the final graduation concert she wanted to do because she'll be dead within the next few years or so. The thought of that alone makes me fucking miserable, so I don't wanna imagine how she must feel. She went through a months-long, agonizing experience that put her uncomfortably close to the idea of death and going by what she's said on both accounts, it left an impact on her perspective of life. It'll always suck that it happened, but I'm happy she's trying new things and attempting to make the most of what she's got. I guess it hits a bit close as someone with a family member that has cancer and limited time remaining.

IRL posting but fuck it. I've posted it before but here's her twitter, as well as her youtube and tik-tok (I realized that thankfully you don't need an account to watch videos). For the past few days, she's been showcasing different outfits by doing basic, cute dances such as:

Though she says she'll be taking a break from uploading soon, presumably to focus on Holo work. Are they incredibly cringe? Absolutely. But they're pretty cute. Also why would you ever rob yourself of the chance to see Lamy's Lamys?
20837592.jpg

I missed the cancer scare? Some growth that needed to be removed? Though a skin cancer can happen to anyone at any time.

Also, something I've noticed about Cover is they tweak a lot of their models to be in rough proportion to their streamer. Obviously, everyone gets a bit of a bump, yeah. I hope Lamy/Usagi is doing better.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

4th out of 4 Inuyasha uploads Airi Sings this one for Runie

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Seeing @Kuri Rinji tweet about Roza is like boxing at the special Olympics. Even if you when the fight you are still retarded.

I may disagree with Roza on some things, but I very much appreciate her attitude.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Rin shouting out her "sister" Ayla Yew at 33.33. Rin love. (Platonic)

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Please, Gunrun! Save those poor Idol girls!
Fuck that noise, we need something more stable. The place that Rin, Lisa and (I literally just fucking forgot her name, Chapipip we will go with that) will go

Wactor US

:pippafuckyeah:

Salado

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Menace just set up yet another alt:

A

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
In case you're interested, Ami's karaoke went on a tangent for a while about who is a better Star Trek captain and Star Trek in general, after White and Nerdy. It's still ongoing.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I missed the cancer scare? Some growth that needed to be removed? Though a skin cancer can happen to anyone at any time.

Also, something I've noticed about Cover is they tweak a lot of their models to be in rough proportion to their streamer. Obviously, everyone gets a bit of a bump, yeah. I hope Lamy/Usagi is doing better.
A colon polyps that formed along with internal organ inflammation and a bunch of other stuff over the course of the winter. The polyps had to be removed otherwise it would have developed. She has since improved and is doing much better after multiple hospital visits. Here's the last time she talked about it.

Also they're gonna have to do a lot more than a little tweaking for Nerissa :BijouBijou:

Top Bottom