"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Fuck Argentinians, I would piss on their fun-bucks even if they're genuine. The ability to give red chats is not a human right and giving them out for pennies muddies their value, same with memberships. I say make them all gray until they have their economy figured out.
It's honestly not that hard to effectively buy out all the potential subs smallers streamers could get too if you're dedicated enough. Leaving them with nowhere near as much income as they'd expect from honest subs is pretty shitty, Merry was right enough about that much.
I'm tired, boss :depressedtako:

Dizzy in 15 min

How the hell do these women keep getting into accidents? This has to be a curse or something, some stalker they haven't caught on to yet.
KevinX or kvxart is getting shit for allegedly recycling his rigging/models and bundling others' PSDs together:

[thread archive]
240731-143305.png

240731-143411.png

240731-143811.png

(Honestly there's so many replies if you find anything archive-worthy please do and I'll annex to this post if necessary)

Ever since, Kevin decided to address the situation:

[a1][a2][a3]
240731-144448.png

240731-144510.png

My honest reaction:

Well well well, it seems that actions have consequences. I don't really dislike him but being a coomer on the way to be a sexpest was very weird, as long as he doesn't commit any crime I'm cool with him but this is at least a lack of ethics and at most a scheme to get a lot of money without putting the work that he will repeat before getting caught (again).

Isn't this guy a notorious cumbrain who keeps adding in lewd toggles and assets into every model he does regardless of the streamer? And did that really embarassingly bad Matara model? Guess this explains why. Would really like to see Vshojo move on to better quality riggers if this is the standard of his work, it's not like they don't have the money and connections for it.

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)
Luckily not being attached to one corpo let's me reconcile my love of Italy with seething hatred of whores.

Panko's not a lewdtuber I swear

dumdum did nothing wrong

How the hell do these women keep getting into accidents? This has to be a curse or something, some stalker they haven't caught on to yet.
Airi is debuffed three times

- is woman

- is asian

- lives in Californina

airi was doomed

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Airi is probably a shit driver in denial at this point, but she is also in California, so it could be either way or both

dumdum did nothing wrong

Airi is probably a shit driver in denial at this point, but she is also in California, so it could be either way or both
I recall maybe in the post offkai streams where phase girls kinda confirmed airi may not be the best driver.

Salado

Smelliest007

I still don't get where Vshojo gets all of the money they like to throw around, same with aviel. Neither company looks as if its in the green to me, unlike something like phase, where I can actually see and understand where the money comes from and goes and no exuberant spending ever really happens because they company's accounts obviously can't support it.

I know vshojo coasted off of seed funding for a good number of years at the start but nowadays what is their main source? Merch? I know the money burning parties people throw in ironlung's streams don't go to the corpo because they clearly stated they only take merch so?
Let's come back to this comment in 2-3 years when Vshojo suddenly announces bankruptcy.

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This girl for real?

Wash :pogrys2022:
Agh dammit beat me to death with clocks

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Stunned But Dumb

That's very unique content

Construction Worker vtubers. Space travel vtubers. Geologist vtubers. Medical science vtubers. and now... War Journalist vtubers. Breathtaking

Hey I was going to ask, but I forgot is there a dream collab that you've ever wanted to see that will never happen for some reason?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Essie is doing her partnership celebration stream! Come congratulate the sleepy sheepy!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Iori said that when Airi picked her up from the airport before Gen 2 debut she thought she was gonna die. Airi is a shit driver but the Container truck incident was also not her fault, both insurance companies agreed that it was the fault of the truck driver apparently.

So far Shiina is the only good driver in Phase confirmed by the others.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
This is a couple days old, but I came across something funny:

Some streamer/cosplayer with over 400k followers in Twitter posted a picture of her next to a Runie standee her friend has, comparing her height to it. Fishman was pretty interested in this:

Archive

Unfortunately, I can't find an original post about it, but apparently, some cardboard standees were stolen from Anime North, including Runie's. Granted, given they're in California, it's possible her friend got it from the Offkai auction (although I think those ship worldwide, so who knows?), but that didn't stop Fishman from inquiring or stop plenty of people from laughing and making jokes about it:

Personally, I like to imagine that Fishman happened to come across a picture of his stolen standee on Twitter posted by some random cosplayer.
:smugina:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is a couple days old, but I came across something funny:

Some streamer/cosplayer with over 400k followers in Twitter posted a picture of her next to a Runie standee her friend has, comparing her height to it. Fishman was pretty interested in this:

Archive

Unfortunately, I can't find an original post about it, but apparently, some cardboard standees were stolen from Anime North, including Runie's. Granted, given they're in California, it's possible her friend got it from the Offkai auction (although I think those ship worldwide, so who knows?), but that didn't stop Fishman from inquiring or stop plenty of people from laughing and making jokes about it:

Personally, I like to imagine that Fishman happened to come across a picture of his stolen standee on Twitter posted by some random cosplayer.
:smugina:

Fishman had his head in the game to ask about the stolen standee instead of the thot sideboobie

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

The rigger reusing templates thing is a bit like going to a Michelin star restaurant and paying full price for a chef to microwave you a meal. Technically not wrong, but you'd still be pissed if you found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom