"GOOOOOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

Rica streaming chained together with Kson... and two other JP streamers

httn

Hag enthusiast

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thank you for your information. I will add those to my recap posts.
With the Pteranodon, don't you mean the Argentavis? Was the renaming of Subaru's Reaper also on day 6? This overview doesn't list a name for it.
Nah, the pteranodon was the one that died on Day 6's raid. Here's her realizing it and deciding to name her next dino Subaru 3.

And here's when Aqua brings it to her so she can tame it.

And yeah, the renaming was on Day 6. Here's a clip summarizing it. She asked for name recommendations on Day 5 before the birth, decided on Stellar Symphony after birth, then talked with Okayu and went with ドSスイカ on Day 6:

The overview probably missed it because Subaru usually ends her stream after 6-7 hours, then keeps playing until the server closes, so she'll do a lot off-stream. Her brain basically gets overloaded and can't multitask after streaming too long, so she prefers to stay off-stream after the raid ends. Afterwards, I basically hop around through the girls' POVs until I find her lol. And yesterday, she only streamed an hour cause she was exhausted after the pregnancy arc and her throat was hurting.

AlphaConvict

Bronze

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This lurker infestation is getting out of hand..

And look at all of those posts. Tsk tsk, @Bay Lurker would be ashamed!

Screenshot_20240729_084702_Chrome.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She tweeted about it so either she's getting one guyed or it made more than few people unhappy.

If you're expecting a good time in a Phase Connect ASMR stream you should see a neurologist about your brain damage. Most of their ASMR streams end with trolling or a shitpost, I don't know why you'd expect anything else at this point.

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She tweeted about it so either she's getting one guyed or it made more than few people unhappy.
That's odd. I watched for a while but not long enough to get a sense that anyone was upset. She's done such streams before and they've all been very obviously joke-y rather than GFE.

Salado

If you're expecting a good time in a Phase Connect ASMR stream you should see a neurologist about your brain damage. Most of their ASMR streams end with trolling or a shitpost, I don't know why you'd expect anything else at this point.
I don't know about that.
uihgtj.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know about that.
View attachment 74716
I didn't say every ASMR stream ended that way, but there was also the time you got kidnapped and killed by Lia and Yuri in an ASMR skit, and we were all blackmailed and had our money stolen by a bunch of girls running Hag Garden. Twice in one day. Things going off the rails for a talent in Phase Connect is not unexpected, is my point.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Nah, the pteranodon was the one that died on Day 6's raid. Here's her realizing it and deciding to name her next dino Subaru 3.

And here's when Aqua brings it to her so she can tame it.

And yeah, the renaming was on Day 6. Here's a clip summarizing it. She asked for name recommendations on Day 5 before the birth, decided on Stellar Symphony after birth, then talked with Okayu and went with ドSスイカ on Day 6:

The overview probably missed it because Subaru usually ends her stream after 6-7 hours, then keeps playing until the server closes, so she'll do a lot off-stream. Her brain basically gets overloaded and can't multitask after streaming too long, so she prefers to stay off-stream after the raid ends. Afterwards, I basically hop around through the girls' POVs until I find her lol. And yesterday, she only streamed an hour cause she was exhausted after the pregnancy arc and her throat was hurting.

Ah. I misread and thought the Pteranodon was Okayu's, which she never got. Thank you for the information.
____
Animation of Miko telling the story of how she used to taste the raw meat in dumpling fillings.

Ui-mama is at the door and wants to get in.

Matsuri got her body fat percentage measured.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Archive

People were mad during the stream and in the comments after. A few mention being annoyed in the discord channel too. You can even see a couple in her replies.

NTR is something most hate with a passion. If it had been slightly different and instead of going NTR route you just fail at the date people would have been much less upset.

Screenshot courtesy of groomcord
1722227045270094.png1722231688868600m.jpg

Limkin

Erina makes completely normal ones. If you think that being locked in the cage, chained to a chair and having your limbs slowly torn off while she is checking your phone call history is weird that's a you problem

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Erina makes completely normal ones. If you think that being locked in the cage, chained to a chair and having your limbs slowly torn off while she is checking your phone call history is weird that's a you problem
or that one stream where you are both on a coop toilet seat or some shit

Void Scribas

That's odd. I watched for a while but not long enough to get a sense that anyone was upset. She's done such streams before and they've all been very obviously joke-y rather than GFE.
Iori has made troll-jokey roleplay before, or has made NTR roleplay before? That's a difference.

I watched it, and it fell less like a gag and more like an actual NTR scenario, specially at the end of the same. Which she can make if she wants, no problem there, but if you are going to go for an actual NTR rp session, at least make it known beforehand that will be that instead of putting the tags later after people complained about it.

Iori herself admits in her tweet that she should have put some warnings

Edit: this guy is fuming about it and is clearly mad, but he got a point about NTR being a cheap trick instead of a creative one, and the fact that if you are going to do an actual NTR scenario, at least make it known beforehand.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Best Phase Connect ASMR is my Romanian Wife cabbage eating ASMR. Period. :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom