"I can... I can lick back, right?"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
For people who somehow doesn't remember nozomi kagusa is Kizuna Ai.

Is this worth a feature? I have zero clue how relevant the original voice behind KAi is anymore.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For people who somehow doesn't remember nozomi kagusa is Kizuna Ai.

With kizuna Ai also potentially resuming activity. There is a high chance actv8 gonna try pulling a neuro-sama, putting AI voice on Kizuna Ai.

I highly doubt they actually understand the main reason people watch neuro-sama is because of vedal or the fact that neuro-sama never replaced any actual human.

A new shitstorm is brewing.
Yeah I think she cut ties with activ8 and they are going to try to skinwalk her character in some way with the whole nonsensical forever stream they had, jesus these people don't know when to give up.
Is this worth a feature? I have zero clue how relevant the original voice behind KAi is anymore.
Maybe? Some people still care about her but Kizuna stopped being relevant years ago, she's a relic of a bygone era if you will. Either way you should probably keep your eye out for whatever nonsense is going to happen with activ8 though.

niggaphil

oh, no, I cut myself out completely because of the naggening. still need more time before moving on to ensure I don't rush head-first into another implosion waiting to happen.

I don't think any number of people could stop her from giving everyone her personal information at this point, that's a headache for her wranglers to deal with. I don't envy that at all, best of luck to them!
God damn, a manwhore like you did not get penis explosion is a fucking miracle in this forum. Jannies should give him the tag "Protected Manwhore Species"!!! :dokiSmug:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
As of now, no, but this could be the start of a future shit show, as I remember there being a good amount of backstage drama with KAi. I won't be surprised if she leaks something, and we get to watch a JP firestorm in a couple of months.

httn

Hag enthusiast
That maid panko is really cute E: Damn embed hid specifically that

Late response but Panko's item has a spelling mistake. This has to be deliberate.
:pankosmug:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It probably has something to do with the fact she has massive antis over on /vt/ who constantly sperg out about her setting boundaries and refusing to do what they want. The relevant threads get posted on Discord every so often. I have no idea if it goes any deeper than that, but suspect that it doesn't. I have heard absolutely nothing negative about Mozu from anywhere that isn't those threads, which is frankly unprecedented for a decently-connected mid-sized vtuber like her.

Something something mozu love.
Yeah yeah, fuck all that. All we wanna know is:

IS SHE FAT!?!?!?
Fatlooping is back on the menu boys!

Looks like Nozomi Kasuga will be debuting as a VTuber herself sometime next week

Interestingly she and Pmaru follow each other

View attachment 74709

OG Kizuna Ai VA has now her own vtuber model. Only in 2024 folks!

I think the thing I hate most about vtuber culture (and celebrity culture in general) is that you're never, ever allowed to improve. The weird thing is that completely self-debasing vtubers can get away with nearly anything, so long as they never actually claim to have standards. But if they do, people will always pigeonhole them as a liar because of years-old slips that obviously do not reflect who they are now.

It's just cancel culture in another form. Or rather, cancel culture is a logical evolution and weaponization of that trend. Mozu was pretty dumb to say that, but the way people are acting as if she can never improve and that any attempts to improve are nothing but lies or hypocrisy is pure crab-bucket mentality. There's nothing these people seem to loathe with more passion and vitriol than someone they once celebrated as just as degenerate as they are actually making tangible steps to be a better person.
I mean what do you expect mentally retarded individuals in a toxic, online environment do, be productive?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri continuing Dragon Quest XI at 7PM JST.

Inui Toko will premiere a cover song at 8PM JST.

yd the clipper is back with a long VSpo rangers 3D clip.

Kisaragi Ren commented on the clip to say thanks as well.

Limkin

I would not survive that threesome, but I don't give a fuck.

Some men want to conquer Mars.

Others want to explore the depths of the ocean

As for me, I have some fallopian tubes to destroy, even if I die in the process.
Why would you turn a perfectly fine "make Dizzy get off from being neglected and have fun time with someone who isn't a skeleton" into a threesome? It just seems like a total waste of an opportunity. And besides, you will never satisfy Dizzy anyway because you are not her father, so why bother?

Negzana

I really hope whatever Kaela's busy with it will be over by the time Biboo's 3D live comes on. Beyond just missing her streaming daily, sick of the chink mobashit and want more streams of other games to counterbalance it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You people forgot that Hexa's greatest doxxxxxer was Naganon before she bonked him a bunch for it. He would never stop her from doxing herself

Eureka

CCHIKO_ Is live and is going to be playing more Hunting Grounds today.

Last edited:

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

IMG_2427.jpeg
Backseaters when they see a Shiina stream:
IMG_2429.gif

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Jorunna draws

Onolumi plays Half-Life

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Damnit Botan, didnt you just come back from hiatus?

It's fine. Whatever it is, she spent most of her hiatus preparing for it:
  • She spent the first few days of her break resting. She also went home and visited her family. The rest of the time was spent preparing for something huge in August. She'll be making an "announcement of an announcement" on the 31st (Her wording was a bit weird here so I'm not sure if it's really an announcement of an announcement or an actual announcement).
  • She did say she really needs everyone's help for whatever she's announcing, almost like charging a Spirit Bomb. Even overseas fans can look forward to this.
(Though she said it'd be on the 30th, not the 31st. I got the dates mixed up with when she'll be meeting with her SF6 team. Edited to fix)

The thumbnail image also translates to "Important Announcement. Everyone, please lend me your strength." She even translated the description for English fans:
24873.png

The Botan discord was thinking it might be a Guinness world record attempt since she brought it up a few times over the year.

She'll also be back on the SF6 grind in 40 minutes:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's fine. Whatever it is, she spent most of her hiatus preparing for it:

(Though she said it'd be on the 30th, not the 31st. I got the dates mixed up with when she'll be meeting with her SF6 team. Edited to fix)

The thumbnail image also translates to "Important Announcement. Everyone, please lend me your strength." She even translated the description for English fans:
View attachment 74714

The Botan discord was thinking it might be a Guinness world record attempt since she brought it up a few times over the year.

She'll also be back on the SF6 grind in 40 minutes:

just pay 500 bucks and it will be.

Guinness has zero credibility dude.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Adding to this a little, apparently the reason why winning this was cool is because the Fjordhawk is a super useful dino. No matter where you die, it can always carry your stuff and fly back to you, preventing you from losing all your items. And since it's level 1000, it won't get killed by anything else on the server. Something especially useful for Miko. Also Subaru's mammoth is named Oozora Muki Muki Heaven Elite (combining her, Aki and Miko's names since they all helped get it). She also changed the name of her reaper from Stellar Symphony to to ドSスイカ (Super Sadist Watermelon) thanks to Okayu being Okayu. Her Pteranodon is also named Subaru 2. Though it died in today's raid so Aqua helped her get an argen that she named Subaru 3.
Thank you for your information. I will add those to my recap posts.
With the Pteranodon, don't you mean the Argentavis? Was the renaming of Subaru's Reaper also on day 6? This overview doesn't list a name for it.
________
Miko fights a humidifier in Soul Calibur.

Fuwawa fails in Super Mario World.

Mio has been blocking bots on Twitter.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I have heard absolutely nothing negative about Mozu from anywhere that isn't those threads, which is frankly unprecedented for a decently-connected mid-sized vtuber like her.
Then none of the people sliding into your DMs are friends or affiliates of Kawaiipro or rep Kawaiipro.

I'm not defending Kawaiipro or implying I have any sekrit knowledge. I'm just saying that if - say - a Christian had never heard an argument for atheism outside of r/atheism, that says more about his own social circles and experience than it does about his faith. The underrepresentation is an interesting data point by itself.

Top Bottom