"The Baby can burn to death... Let me watch it as it burns"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Ballpark_Look

Well good to know that Michi was one mistake from actually dying.

On the Iori NTR thread "No One Cares"

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Well good to know that Michi was one mistake from actually dying.

I can't believe Riku tried to assassinate Michi with bad meds over her playbutton story the other day.

@Azehara you mad lad. At least wait a bit longer before placing the hit.

niggaphil

How do you even NTR someone in an ASMR? Did a male voice suddenly talk in Discord voice chat? :confusedshuba:
Is failing to rizz someone and them ending up with someone else NTR? This feels more of a rejection issue rather than getting cucked.
E: Ah unicorns of 4chan also got involved.

I guess the only malding one are the 4chan Unicorns. They are the retarded one.

I also remembered the 4chan unicorns are seething over the Fuwamoco first ASMR is being Japanese language. The reason is the talents' ASMR virginity should be in English.

In short, it is just nothing Burger :dokiSmug:

If Tenma did a stream like this, i expect she would make it something stupid like the Spider-man guy suddenly showing up and stealing her away out of nowhere.
To be honest, I will cut Iori some slack because she is japanese, and her joke or script is misintepretated

Not every talent is as creative as my Romanian wife though. Remember the bunny costume stream? She really make some funny shit out of the stream with her idea and personality without wearing any slutty/sexy bunny costumes. The Kanpainikis are really enjoy it and no one is mad at my Romanian wife.

Edit: Also, My Romanian wife swear in Russian:

Besides that, I just realised there are Russian clippers who clip Phase Connect talents.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

New Marine original song and MV in 19 hours after her 3D Live. Camellia and Toby Fox (under his own name, this time) are the guys behind the song, so expect it to be a banger.

Said 3D Live:

Members-only Afterparty:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I clicked in at a random point and this is the first thing I saw.

dTO7Wru.png

NTR is cancer, but I'm not gonna shed any tears for someone who thought their internet girlfriend roleplay was real getting upset over it either.

Limkin

Watching vtubers is already looking at your waifu cucking you with her waifu. I bet if this scenario involved a girl her chat would be all over it

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Minecraft

Fatum Ruptor playing VA-11 Hall-A

Meru playing Summerhouse

Wemi playing Blue Archive in Hina's cosplay

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I clicked in at a random point and this is the first thing I saw.

dTO7Wru.png

NTR is cancer, but I'm not gonna shed any tears for someone who thought their internet girlfriend roleplay was real getting upset over it either.
Dunno. A few years ago I would've agreed but people truly do perceive ASMR differently. I guess it's kind of similar to going to cinema to see a movie only to discover it's subverting your expectations with something completely against the description. Then again, I don't get how people get invested enough to bitch about it later on.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
New clip of our zoomer rat.

A pharmacy license? What did she study in college again? Didn’t her RM have her listed as like either some liberal arts or business degree? I can’t fully remember but pretty sure it wasn’t a stem field.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This account has a screencap of the comments from the Iori video before it was pulled. It's definitely padded out by /vt/ drivebys who can't help showing their hand, but there's some actual complaints in there too.

Archive

dTe5nB1.png

Dunno. A few years ago I would've agreed but people truly do perceive ASMR differently. I guess it's kind of similar to going to cinema to see a movie only to discover it's subverting your expectations with something completely against the description. Then again, I don't get how people get invested enough to bitch about it later on.
If a film uses deceptive marketing to lure you into watching something you didn't want to watch then you call it a shit film; you don't go full tumblr girl and cry about your mental health while calling for trigger warnings.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
If a film uses deceptive marketing to lure you into watching something you didn't want to watch then you call it a shit film; you don't go full tumblr girl and cry about your mental health while calling for trigger warnings.
Yeah. It's very funny to watch people doing just that, though, so I am not complaining.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy fucking shit thats actually fucking stupid

god damn thats retarded

Bronze

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Merry suggests Argie supas should be ignored. Gets pushback and he deletes his initial tweet.
1722275997170.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

New Marine original song and MV in 19 hours after her 3D Live. Camellia and Toby Fox (under his own name, this time) are the guys behind the song, so expect it to be a banger.

She showed a little preview of the MV (just the MV so no song) during stream today. It's Marine so we already know to expect some high-quality stuff but goddamn, it already looks like she outdid herself and made some absolute kino:

Speaking of kino, Ina, Biboo, Ceci and Gigi will be collabing in 2 hours:

I don't even know what game this is but with this lineup, it's guaranteed to be a blessed time :BijouBijou:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Merry suggests Argie supas should be ignored. Gets pushback and he deletes his initial tweet.
View attachment 74729
He worded this like shit and somehow he is still not aware people bitch about tweets of his like he shot their dogs sometimes
Could've just done "dont be mean to actual spics but some use the currency to troll" but accidentaly chose the best way to be retarded when he is already so sensitive, hilarious

Bronze

Last edited:
Top Bottom